Author Topic: Supernode Standard Initiative & Multi-sig wallet for Litecoin  (Read 586 times)

Offline nixoid

• Ambisafe
Supernode Standard Initiative & Multi-sig wallet for Litecoin
« on: November 02, 2015, 09:38:08 PM »
Dear Litecoin community,

I’m a co-founder of HolyTransaction, Ambisafe and also took CxO roles in many other cryptocurrency projects.

Today i’m excited to share the results of the project that kept me busy over the last year with Litecoin community. From my experience i know that wallet companies are getting a lot of requests to integrate new currencies and normally not able to satisfy them due to limited engineering and server resources. There was no easy way to solve it with existing SaaS-based wallet architecture. Until now.
 Ambisafe is the first of its kind SaaP cryptocurrency wallet that any company can deploy to their server. It has multi-sig in it and can be plugged into any cryptocurrency / asset network.

Think of it like a Wordpress for cryptocurrency services. It is a platform with a set of API’s that let anyone extend it with they want without wasting 6-12 months on re-inventing wheels.

Our goal was to make it stupid simple to integrate new cryptocurrency. Now it’s time to see if we’ve managed to achieve it.

We need your help to integrate it with Litecoin. 2 pieces must be built or adjusted:
1. Litecoin blockchain explorer API
2. cryptocurrency adapter for Ambisafe Keyserver.

Our product targets enterprise clients and this will be the easiest way for them to launch service that works with Litecoin. Besides Tether we have a bunch of projects in development that we can’t talk about yet. Once integration is done, Litecoin will become one of the options for our clients to choose from.

If you find this interesting please proceed to the following link:
https://www.ambisafe.co/blog/view/3/

Cheers,
Andrey Zamovskiy & Ambisafe Team

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
Re: Supernode Standard Initiative & Multi-sig wallet for Litecoin
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 01:23:11 AM »
This is really interesting, I've read this article about your company on CoinDesk: http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/ambisafe-exits-stealth-mode/.

What exactly would you like? I can help you with any projects.
I know of many Litecoin block explorers, and the code that allows it to run - but what exactly do you want with that? I'm also not too sure about what a cryptocurrency adaptor is?

Do you mean the config settings that you require to setup your software with Litecoin? For example, magic numbers, DNS seeds...

Please do reply, really nice to see another company work on Litecoin projects and services.