Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES OF ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 8705 times)

Offline HASHRA

• HASHRA.COM - Crypto Mining Hardware
Re: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES OF ASIC SCRYPT MINERS
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 05:59:44 PM »
NEW SPECS FOR OUR LINE UP….

LUNAR LAUNCHER = 14MH+
LUNAR LANDER = 26MH+
LUANR LANDER WARP 2 = 52MH+
LUNAR LANDER WARP 3 = 78MH+

: )

Offline HASHRA

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 05:15:04 PM »
If you wanted to see the Lunar Launcher in action you can now see it hashing here 14MH+.

http://youtu.be/uVK9rkAdMV4

Offline gamsjeff

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 02:01:05 PM »
"we" know your sales not good right now. you should make better price than zeus since your spec nearly match them.

EX :
thunder x3
28mh
920 watt
2499 usd for 1 (@2399 usd for ten pack)
even theres many problem, they already shipping batch 1 and their product is REAL

lunar lander 26mh
26mh
820 watt
2275 usd

zeus give better deal if you ever buy batch 1 product, every 10k bought in batch 1 you got free thunder x3. so you won't get their 1st batch customer with this price. furthermore zeus make more discount around 10% if you call terry in private and more 10% if you buy bulk order (50k usd+). i know terry or others would disapprove my post here, but you can see whats going on with member known as asicplus. what i want to say is you should more aggresive with your prices. you should atleast make 1799 usd with 26mh and 4999 usd with 78mh or make 10 pack like zeus. zeus make 10 pack because they know it will sold.

Offline gamsjeff

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »
sorry double post
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:10:33 AM by gamsjeff »

Offline HASHRA

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 04:00:56 PM »
"we" know your sales not good right now. you should make better price than zeus since your spec nearly match them.

EX :
thunder x3
28mh
920 watt
2499 usd for 1 (@2399 usd for ten pack)
even theres many problem, they already shipping batch 1 and their product is REAL

lunar lander 26mh
26mh
820 watt
2275 usd

zeus give better deal if you ever buy batch 1 product, every 10k bought in batch 1 you got free thunder x3. so you won't get their 1st batch customer with this price. furthermore zeus make more discount around 10% if you call terry in private and more 10% if you buy bulk order (50k usd+). i know terry or others would disapprove my post here, but you can see whats going on with member known as asicplus. what i want to say is you should more aggresive with your prices. you should atleast make 1799 usd with 26mh and 4999 usd with 78mh or make 10 pack like zeus. zeus make 10 pack because they know it will sold.

Noted.

Thanks for the input.

We'll see what we can do in future.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »
Actually Simon your prices are just as insane as Zeus, Insillicon, Gridseed etc.........no ROI possible. Drop your prices by 60% minimum and you might get some sales. Vendors doing money grabs is not pretty, you have to make DAM sure your customers can make a profit, or your business fails long term. If you see your miner can't payoff in 30-45 days, then you are making it impossible for your customers to invest and gain a profit..........a profit they can invest in the next version of Hashra. I'm not in this to make YOU money, I'm not looking for some crumbs 90+ days from now. YOu wantt o at least double your money on your business adventure...........well I want the same. Not you make 1000% profit while I'm left "hoping" to reach payoff. Hope is not a strategy ;)

Offline gamsjeff

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »
Actually Simon your prices are just as insane as Zeus, Insillicon, Gridseed etc.........no ROI possible. Drop your prices by 60% minimum and you might get some sales. Vendors doing money grabs is not pretty, you have to make DAM sure your customers can make a profit, or your business fails long term. If you see your miner can't payoff in 30-45 days, then you are making it impossible for your customers to invest and gain a profit..........a profit they can invest in the next version of Hashra. I'm not in this to make YOU money, I'm not looking for some crumbs 90+ days from now. YOu wantt o at least double your money on your business adventure...........well I want the same. Not you make 1000% profit while I'm left "hoping" to reach payoff. Hope is not a strategy ;)

and some sheet released in internet that hashra rebrand zeus (just like gawminer) so the question is :
if this true why reseller have higher price then their producer ? i think you should changes your negotiator before.

update : zeusminer updated, i guess if you dont do something you r done
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 09:18:45 PM by gamsjeff »

Offline neverROI

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:04 AM »
DO NOT BUY FROM HASHRA

Many people are having a lot of problems with them. Check their facebook page or the bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.0 before you consider purchasing from them.

Please...be careful with this one.

Offline Vanguard

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 11:39:29 AM »
Hashra use zeus chips hence why they are the same
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:18:58 PM by Vanguard »

Offline jkjkrules

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »
Honest review for hashra.com http://youtu.be/gFt9hR4AGj0

Offline gizulon

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »
Order #1339

Order Date: 25th Jul 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

>:( >:( >:(
no need to say a word after this

Offline Cookdesk

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 08:24:05 AM »
I sent them a pretty simple query via email as a) I wanted it answered and b) wanted to see what the customer service was like.

Fuck all back.

Steer clear.

LTC Gear seems the best around right now 160mh for $850

Offline Yuki

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »
Even the Kncminer cannot promise the delivery....