Author Topic: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner  (Read 16147 times)

Offline Rockyroad

Re: Yes Miners ... fastest miner manufactured by German
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2016, 02:29:46 AM »
I'm guessing he is celebrating his scam $$ and has already created a new forum account with a new user name.  Just laying low and planning the the next scam.

Offline Horst1976

Re: *caution .... probably fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2016, 11:13:42 AM »
just as it looks today .... everything was more or less cheating .... first is an email circulated allegedly the premises have been devastated by yesminers .... then only automatic email that too many requests are and one week off waiting .... yesterday the site is no longer accessible ..... my disappointment is so great ... that I miss the words .... all therefore applies ..... instant payments, if any lock Visa, Mastercard ask .... Paypal request for reimbursement .... and make a complaint against those miserable crap bags ....

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:15 AM »
it also contains an owner change and a move from Hamburg to Berlin ..... luckily, there are strict laws and in germany the rate of convictions is very high ..... anyway for me still totally inconceivable that this so possible is .... :-[

Offline hagie

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:52 AM »
Oh Horst, so pathetic here ...

sorry no mercy - you deserve it. It was so obvious a scam and you even tried to get more customers by your reflink.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2016, 11:32:32 AM »
i have nothing to do with yesminers .... i was just convinced that there is real ..... videos, real images, mining test is understandable also that BTC diff increased since August, December and January to extreme. ... etc.

the disappointment is simply so large that there are only cheats and assholes who do nothing more than people pull and then you think could get away with it .... and I know what I'm talking .... chris also gets yet he deserves .... i can now do nothing more than to warn all and to encourage them to provide criminal complaint against yesminers ...

Offline hagie

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2016, 11:37:52 AM »
i have nothing to do with yesminers .... i was just convinced that there is real ..... videos, real images, mining test is understandable also that BTC diff increased since August, December and January to extreme. ... etc.

No Chip
No single real Person
A Case with a LCD Display
No Proof aof a manufacturer ..
There was NO SINGLE PROOF ...

diff increase - sure they (the big player) have new chips and are mining long before they made public for endusers.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2016, 11:52:58 AM »
that's all right what you write ..... a risk always remains in such stories .... but if nobody would take that risk so there is still no asics miner ....

what makes me so done .... is this incredible scam

Offline shyliar

« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »
You might want to remove the word probably from the title Horst; although, I understand if a part of you is still hoping for a better outcome.

Offline Horst1976

Re: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »
there is a reason why I thought it might be real ...... there is a documentation of "arte" about bitcoin .... therein you see some crazy types .... one builds a new house which in winter is heated by its standing in the basement miner.... you also two types of Hamburg occur which develop a new type miner which consume less power much higher power output ....

Offline deeneendo

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2016, 08:07:08 PM »
so Horst, if they say it on TV, it must be true?

I am lost for words.

You did not do your due diligence and research. You did not pay attention to the red flags. You did not listen to people who warned you, who spoke out of past experience and had superior technical knowledge and who were familiar with scamming techniques on the internet and bitcoin in particular.

All this makes you a person who should be felt sorry for because they lost money to a scam...

BUT:

you encouraged others to follow your example and send more money to the scammer. you did this out of some noble reasons, surely. but you also provided a reflink, which means that your noble reasons were merely swimming on top of greed.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for you. It is not personal, I am sure we could get along very well if we knew each other and all that, but still, scams like this rely on people like you to become  successful. You played the role the scammer intended for you and didn't listen to voices of reason.

I hope you will overcome your financial loss and see it as an opportunity to learn some lessons.

One thing is for sure, you have totally lost all credibility in any forums you were using to push this scam. If I were you, I'd kill of this identity of yours and just move on with a new user. That is how bad you have fcuked up.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:19:56 PM by deeneendo »

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2016, 06:54:05 AM »
that's the other problem ...... i have also made a fool of myself for this wanker .... but that's so ..... if someone believes in something and some circumstantial evidence speak ... .. why one should then not believe .... there are so many people who believe in something even more incredible .... and as for the reflink .... so I got 0,15btc ..... what me also confident right ..... that they ultimately not so many are fallen into the trap ....