Author Topic: Litecoin APP for Clover POS  (Read 688 times)

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
Litecoin APP for Clover POS
« on: October 20, 2015, 05:20:55 PM »
First, this isnt me announcing a project. Im no programmer or developer in anyway but I thought I would throw this out there to maybe get someones attention and possibly create a project.

Clover POS systems (https://www.clover.com/) seem to be pretty common in this area and probably more common in more populated areas across. When a local bar first got the systems a year ago or so I checked out the web to see if they would work with crypto but didnt see anything. Today I visited that bar again and again looked up their POS system and I now see that they have apps available to purchase/download. They also appear to open it up so that anyone can develop an app.
Is this something we could build as a community? Has anyone already looked into it or anything similar? A lot of people think Bitcoin will become a store of value and something like Litecoin will be more for everyday purchases. This could be a big step in that direction.

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
Re: Litecoin APP for Clover POS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:24:56 PM »
Hmm, it also looks like clover is owned by a bank... probably not going to allow any kind of crypto app on their hardware.  :-\