Author Topic: litecointalk perpetuating LTCGear scam  (Read 723 times)

Offline Alienesb

litecointalk perpetuating LTCGear scam
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
At this point you should lock and not allow any LTCG posts. They don't "mine" LTC provable, don't pay out in LTC and have been involved in shenanigans for over 10 months. You are only adding legitimacy to the scam and that is not good. End it.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
Re: litecointalk perpetuating LTCGear scam
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 12:53:20 PM »
There's still people who got scammed and want to talk about it, we can't just censor it.

Offline rhok0

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:03:21 PM »
There's still people who got scammed and want to talk about it, we can't just censor it.

Not censoring but moderating.
Maybe you should lock everything that is not new and the rest will be collected in ONE thread.
Or: A new LTCgear section temporarily.

Offline Alienesb

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »

I can understand that and also the fact that I bet a lot of your traffic comes here because of it but it's not helping LTC in general and is bad for crypto.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »

Not censoring but moderating.
Maybe you should lock everything that is not new and the rest will be collected in ONE thread.
Or: A new LTCgear section temporarily.

Cloud Mining is its own section. LTCGear threads are 99% of that section. It was created solely for the LTCGear frenzy last year.