Author Topic: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner  (Read 17030 times)

Offline Opnsrc0101

Re: Yes Miners ... fastest miner manufactured by German
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »
Great video, 5 minutes of filming a random number generator.

1 hour .... dude ... look at the clock of the netbook .....

dude... take pictures of what we ask for. A handwritten note with your username and todays date laying ontop of the miner. Take pictures of the inside. Send out a test unit to someone. Until you do this and prove the miners are legit you will get no sales from me or anyone else here.

The Handwritten note with a username does not mean anything anymore.

I was scammed two years ago on a 1ths sha rig for $1500. Among the way I asked for a pic of the miner with a piece of paper with my own username on it. The guy came back to me in 10 minutes with it, it looked absolutely legit. Weeks after I was scammed I found the same image used with a different name on the paper from a old desisted ebay auction.
Got to say, it was incredibly convincing to me at the time, not sure how he made it look like it was written in sharply on a piece of paper and at the correct angle so quickly.

It goes without saying, this is a scam.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2016, 05:11:17 AM »
Great video, 5 minutes of filming a random number generator.

1 hour .... dude ... look at the clock of the netbook .....

dude... take pictures of what we ask for. A handwritten note with your username and todays date laying ontop of the miner. Take pictures of the inside. Send out a test unit to someone. Until you do this and prove the miners are legit you will get no sales from me or anyone else here.

The Handwritten note with a username does not mean anything anymore.

I was scammed two years ago on a 1ths sha rig for $1500. Among the way I asked for a pic of the miner with a piece of paper with my own username on it. The guy came back to me in 10 minutes with it, it looked absolutely legit. Weeks after I was scammed I found the same image used with a different name on the paper from a old desisted ebay auction.
Got to say, it was incredibly convincing to me at the time, not sure how he made it look like it was written in sharply on a piece of paper and at the correct angle so quickly.

It goes without saying, this is a scam.

It is actually not as hard as you would of thought, trust me.

Offline hagie

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »
Hey Horst,

did you receive your miner ... many are already shipped ...

regards

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2016, 06:40:57 AM »
Hey Horst,

did you receive your miner ... many are already shipped ...

regards

Heh...classic scam....sent this out to get one last bunch of suckers......order now our 2nd batch :)

here is the email I got (how they have my email I've no clue.....) :?

email:

Dear Customer,

as you have probably already seen, the deliveries for Batch #1 has begun. We have and we will continue to post all dates to our main page. If you plan to order one of the latest Batch #1 miners with a shipment in the next 1-2 weeks, please do this as soon as possible before we are out of stock in the next few days.

But great news: Our Batch #2 is open for orders!

For all of our loyal subscribers we have created a 25 PERCENT promotion code, which you can use to order your very desired Batch #2 miner.

It is very simple:

1) Go to the mining section of our store https://www.yesminers.de/en/mining.html
2) Choose your preferred currency in the top center EUR, USD, GBP or CHF.
3) Choose your desired miner and click all options you like.
4) Copy the coupon code YMBATCH2SPECIALYM right into the field "DISCOUNT CODES" and click "APPLY".
5) Proceed to Checkout and follow the next steps.

This offer is valid until 31.01.2016 and only in our store, not in the stores of our partners or resellers!

P.S. All previous subscribers also take part in the next draw at 2nd February. Good luck!

Any questions? Write us!

Best regards

YesMiners
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------
Provider Information:
YesMiners
PYC Pylon Consulting GmbH
Radickestraße 28
21079 Hamburg
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 40 60944227
Fax: +49 (0) 40 328903020

Register Court: Hamburg
Register Number: 134023
CEO: Carsten Schuldt

sigh..it is like 'Santa Klaus' I want it to be so...but it an't so :(

(reeling up the scam as we speak ...the next letter will be about a 'delay' or skipping that .they will just go dark...only so many steps left in this dance) sad for folk who lost $$$ :(

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2016, 09:45:29 AM »

Offline hagie

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2016, 09:51:39 AM »
from another forum.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152767.80

again - DID YOU RECEIVE >YOUR< MINER ???

The pictures got exif date around august 2015 ... very good proof. They deliver since 4 days and NOONE reports anything about a running minder.

you still sure it's not a scam ?

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2016, 10:48:01 AM »
from another forum.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152767.80

again - DID YOU RECEIVE >YOUR< MINER ???

The pictures got exif date around august 2015 ... very good proof. They deliver since 4 days and NOONE reports anything about a running minder.

you still sure it's not a scam ?

and ... that says only that some one is mining since august .... this ist the eligius page from the video ..... http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1P9gzKnEgyMRQGaytX28XKeoJRaS9jFwRH

or https://www.yesminers.de/en/gallery.html

and I am convinced it is not scam .... because the hurdles are spam just as gigantic .... you can use the batch two order now ... what does that make sense when batch 1 do not even arrives ... this or next week you'll see what's going on ....

Offline Rabinovitch

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2016, 10:47:21 AM »
I was asking them to send me a unit for review, may be even not completely for free - I can, I wish to pay, but ONLY when I will see that their equipment is real. But...

we do not ship any hardware for free, sorry. We get such inquiries every day to send dozens of miners for “testing purposes” around the world. But we have a business. If you want a miner, simply buy your miner in our store. If you don’t like to buy, that is really no problem.

:o Don't send it to me, send it to somebody you trust more than me. But we (YOU!) need an independent evidences that you are not a scammers. Until we get it - "Yesminers" is scam. Without any kind of "presumption of innocence".

Though, I am ready to apologize if they prove that they are not a scammers.  :D

Offline hagie

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »
and I am convinced it is not scam .... because the hurdles are spam just as gigantic .... you can use the batch two order now ... what does that make sense when batch 1 do not even arrives ... this or next week you'll see what's going on ....

Hey Horst,

I'm curious how's your Miner performing ? Any news - maybe a short review for the community ?

Offline shyliar

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2016, 02:38:55 AM »
Can a mod move this thread to the Projects Late/Failed subforum where it belongs. Not a single known example of a yesminer anywhere.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 03:30:49 AM by shyliar »

Offline hagie

« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2016, 03:36:35 PM »

Hey Horst,

I'm curious how's your Miner performing ? Any news - maybe a short review for the community ?

Hey Horst,

any news about your Miner(s) .. how do they perform. many people who ordered are very silent in the last days/weeks.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2016, 06:55:42 PM »

Hey Horst,

Hey Horst,

any news about your Miner(s) .. how do they perform. many people who ordered are very silent in the last days/weeks.

Because fuel and shipping costs are so expensive, Yesminer is combining the shipping of their units with those of Flowertech, Fib, and Alpha. Once all those scammers......umm....I mean manufacturers are ready to ship, they will send the customer units to Chris so he can forward them to the buyers.

Offline jadefalke

• it's only me Honey, don't worry
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2016, 07:32:17 PM »
horst is so silent now, how does it come?  :o

Offline hagie

« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »
He's busy playing with his new M20 Miner farm. No need to talk to us non believer.

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2016, 08:03:06 AM »
horst is so silent now, how does it come?  :o

Well he was on today so it is either

1) he is 'bemoaning' his loss to yes miners and too ashamed to post here anymore

or

2) he is 'celebrating' his yesminer scam with all the BTC and $$$ he made and too 'scared' to post on here due to law enforcement and just 'lurking' here to 'gloat'

anyway the 2 options that come to mind :)