Author Topic: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner  (Read 16109 times)

Offline Horst1976

Re: Yes Miners ... fastest miner manufactured by German
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2015, 07:13:05 AM »
I am fairly certain this is a scam, I saw this guy post on hackforums.net under a total different alias. A lot like the silkroad 'did you see this amazing thing' plug that got it, its viewership. He was pretty much a customer plugging their products, saying he bought 5 of them rah rah. Absolute bollocks, take your shit and fuck on out of it.

ok ... but I rather think of something that i can see as to virtual stuff like ltcgear (rendering pictures and any pcbs) ... but in this case it looks completely different ... see youtube or website ...

my 2 cents

if a working prototype existed ...it would have been 'shown' already on here and bitcointalk etc ....this is how KNC got its huge pre-orders when they showed their prototype unit and got the majority of their orders...until they ran out of components and parts etc

so you got 'squat' especially if you have the new antiminers and avalon 6 units now shipping by "BEAT"  both price/speed and such..and no press...nor 3rd party verification (even bfl did that .they just did not ship it for 6 months and used the $$$ for their data farm) .....it is so lame.....your attempts to 'bolster' these folks..

hell was even a guy posted previous that he could visit the mnfg in Germany because was in the area....no reply to his offer I see :)

naw..its a scam which will verified sometime in January 2016 (no I take that back there will be an announcement in jan/feb for delays but please continue to send btc!)

so obvious... so scammy....so lame...

at least show us your being a successful scammer which I doubt......by showing us the hot address of btc that arrived by such ...hell can't even prove a successful scam heh :)

(getting harder to keep your balloon up with the 'hot air' on here) :)

that's all right what you write ..... but ... now comes the big but ....

if that's all a scam .... then i'm not going to enter in the "Handesregister", do not reply to mail with signature, trying to disguise my location, etc.

and another thing ...

if people a few years ago many have hoarded bitcoin, they have sold in the bubble and say afterwards ... now we are building our own miner ... put a lot of purely money in that... can be produced 1234 prototypes  ... which they then run to mines to become liquid again .... then I would do a devil, this box to show anyone ... finally you want your device to market bring .... but another one was faster and cheaper than you .... game over ....

what has been actually https://alpha-t.net/ hear from? .... the still builds ....

my2cent

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 07:19:53 AM »
Dude, get a grip on reality. Until the miners are proven to be legit, you look like a moronic shill. STFU until PROOF is given. FFS get a grip.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2015, 07:43:30 AM »
Dude, get a grip on reality. Until the miners are proven to be legit, you look like a moronic shill. STFU until PROOF is given. FFS get a grip.

there is just only indications ...

1. on page 1 .... clearing: BTC Wallet: 152E7PAaDsAhwGSSBq6DPDpdTEeDdEuC2e

you can look after yourself ...

2. next BTC diff .... + 19% .... and that does not fall from the sky

which does not mean that everything comes from yesminers .... but in the background so are some things going on ....

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »

there is just only indications ...

1. on page 1 .... clearing: BTC Wallet: 152E7PAaDsAhwGSSBq6DPDpdTEeDdEuC2e

you can look after yourself ...

2. next BTC diff .... + 19% .... and that does not fall from the sky

which does not mean that everything comes from yesminers .... but in the background so are some things going on ....
Indictcations are not proof, so I repeat Dude, get a grip on reality. Until the miners are proven to be legit, you look like a moronic shill. STFU until PROOF is given. FFS get a grip.

Offline deeneendo

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2015, 09:45:28 AM »
Horst, you are proving yourself worthy of your name. Now, don't be a complete dork and give proof of your miner existing by having an external person test your physically existing miner, preferably someone from this forum that has good reputation.

The defense that you are registered in Germany etc proves nothing at all. I am in Luxembourg, we have plenty of experience with letterbox companies here.

Over here, fake documents to create a fake identity and company cost about 1200 Euros.

If you paid less, let me know, we might still be able to make business together. ;)

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2015, 01:43:19 PM »
The defense that you are registered in Germany etc proves nothing at all. I am in Luxembourg, we have plenty of experience with letterbox companies here.

Over here, fake documents to create a fake identity and company cost about 1200 Euros.

If you paid less, let me know, we might still be able to make business together. ;)

:o

Offline Jayke

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2015, 04:27:25 AM »
Prove us all wrong? Take your mobile phone, pen and piece of paper. Write your username on it with the date and litecointalk's web address. Give us a 360 view of the hardware, maybe inside? Show it running and all that shit. No reason for anybody to call you a scammer then is there?

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2015, 06:34:00 AM »
Prove us all wrong? Take your mobile phone, pen and piece of paper. Write your username on it with the date and litecointalk's web address. Give us a 360 view of the hardware, maybe inside? Show it running and all that shit. No reason for anybody to call you a scammer then is there?

https://youtu.be/jxSlsS-8H_Q
https://youtu.be/4BNtC7uXJWs

my2cent

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »

my2cent

first video nice box!

2nd video nice graphics of the btc miner running at that speed under the table :)

no 3rd party verification meands NO verification of your equipment and claims....it is as simple as that!

we are not gonna trust you just because you MAY be trustworthy......them days died in 2013 when all the ASIC makers went bad (you could follow such like trout in a stream as paypal pulled out of their www pages for purchases...as they slowly went to the dark side..no refunds...and shoddy workmanship) :(

you are also wasting your time because there are NO NEWBIES ON THESE THREADS... bitcointalk.org and here on litecointalk.org because HOME MINING IS DEAD....so it is like you are trying to lure ex carnaval workers (us) to play some rigged cranival game (we an't buying it....) all of us have been around the block and if a NEWBIE was to drop by and such we'd rapidly warn them off.....so your scam is 'skewered' and a waste of time ....your time is better off selling life insurance to folk in a hospice..you'd have better luck :)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2015, 02:28:27 PM »

you are also wasting your time because there are NO NEWBIES ON THESE THREADS... bitcointalk.org and here on litecointalk.org because HOME MINING IS DEAD....so it is like you are trying to lure ex carnaval workers (us) to play some rigged cranival game (we an't buying it....) all of us have been around the block and if a NEWBIE was to drop by and such we'd rapidly warn them off.....so your scam is 'skewered' and a waste of time ....your time is better off selling life insurance to folk in a hospice..you'd have better luck :)

That's pretty damn funny.

Sadly there are always newbies, not an ocean of them like before but there's also fresh suckers.  >:(

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2015, 03:29:33 AM »

That's pretty damn funny.

Sadly there are always newbies, not an ocean of them like before but there's also fresh suckers.  >:(

I agree ..but MOST of them I'd hope read the dang threads here on litecointalk.org and also bitcointalk.org ...and they SHOULD have enough warning

HOWEVER I see this Yes Miner stuff pop up all the time when I google ASIC miners ....so that is probably where the majority of the scams btc is coming from

at least we can limit the newbie catch here

Problem with this scam is it is not even a  decent scam...today you don't go after home miners you go after rich newbie types with $$$ for an IPO for your supposed
data hall you are building...bigger newbie profits (damn now I went and gave them new ideas) :)

Offline jstefanop

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2015, 07:47:26 PM »

my2cent

Lol if your going to make an elaborate scam at least plug in the Ethernet cable when its  "mining" ;)

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2015, 08:07:29 PM »

my2cent

Lol if your going to make an elaborate scam at least plug in the Ethernet cable when its  "mining" ;)
Man .... that we already clarified .... two LAN connections .... front and rear .....

Offline jstefanop

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2015, 02:34:23 AM »

my2cent

Man .... that we already clarified .... two LAN connections .... front and rear .....

ok lets see detailed pictures of the inside hardware then. Id love to see how those double Ethernet ports are connected, and close up pics of the hashing chips on the boards etc.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2015, 03:14:52 AM »
* Xardas hears the sound of crickets