Author Topic: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner  (Read 17091 times)

Offline Searing

• Clueless
Re: Yes Miners ... fastest miner manufactured by German
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2015, 09:36:32 AM »
I saw this miner in Dec of 2014.....can't remember the speed...same name thou.....just showed cgminer or some such running no machine or even prototype

so yeah this is a scam and it has been around for quite a long time

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2015, 09:40:29 AM »

I saw this miner in Dec of 2014.....can't remember the speed...same name thou.....just showed cgminer or some such running no machine or even prototype

so yeah this is a scam and it has been around for quite a long time

heh just saw the below post ...so also replying to it :)

Preorder....  NO WAY

have you look @ youtube?

so yeah this is a scam and it has been around for quite a long time...was also called yes miner at that time.......coincidence I think NOT!

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2015, 03:50:34 PM »
Miners now "IN STOCK" .... hmmm

Scam until proven otherwise.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 08:37:01 AM »

in Germany is not so easy to scaming people ... believe it or not believe it ... ok vw ... is another story

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 09:05:45 AM »

in Germany is not so easy to scaming people ... believe it or not believe it ... ok vw ... is another story

Heh BFL in the usa did not ship equip for more then 1 year and still not in jail after FTC and the investigation ...Sweden and KNC took pre-order $$$ for neptunes and filled their data hall with them
first delaying shipment by 6 months using customer money to make data hall mine then make equip ship to customers....England alpha tech took PAYPAL and they have NOT shipped their 250mh
scrypt miner stated for delivery in 2014 (may) YET...still send letters out every 2 months saying they will (I had paid Amex and got a refund Amex was not amused)

So yeah consumer protection is just dandy..I called the FTC in nov 2013 on BFL the FTC moved on them in June 2014..in 2013....FTC said that if i did NOT get my equip 6 months from the
current phone call to contact them again (nov 2013) treated it like a TV or a/c unit..I also got a refund from BFL too got lucky 3 week window as they attempted to stop the pending FTC investigation..did not
stop it..so after that refunds stopped

so NO ...NOW if you took orders say NOW via paypal (45 days to refund) on your YES MINERS and DID SHIP Jan 1st perhaps our convo would be different.....via paid with paypal and cc you have 60 days
so if you were shipping anything in those 60 days to prove (other folk paid on forums saying equip is arriving) well you'd be golden..there would be some 'back stops' and safety rails on such a new mnfg of btc equip

but its a scam ..sorry to say..hope you did not put any money into them..its gone

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 06:16:22 PM »

That worked out amazing for Flower Tech.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2015, 05:35:43 AM »

ot the same .... rendering pictures and .... its not germany .... and thats the point .....

who has developed the combustion engine? who flying the first man? who developed mp3? not canada .... not US nor China .... China has ever developed anything? ... true ....black powder .....

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2015, 06:29:53 AM »

ot the same .... rendering pictures and .... its not germany .... and thats the point .....

who has developed the combustion engine? who flying the first man? who developed mp3? not canada .... not US nor China .... China has ever developed anything? ... true ....black powder .....

Hey don't sweat it ...we will know Jan 1st if you got ripped off or not (or Feb 1st or March 1st ..if they string you along)

If it all works out I'll be the first to congradulate you....but from past 'incidents' in my 2013 till now way of the asic equip ...so to speak is ...UNLESS it is thru paypal and you use a credit card ..the mnfg has NO reall incentive to get the product out the door.

with paypal and cc you have 45 days under paypal or 60 days under most cc.....so it is put up or folk can get their money back

to many places that even WITH the acceptance of paypal (BFL, KNC, Flower, Alpha, etc) that STILL managed .even if legit from the get go.....go 'rouge' and take the $$$ and the consumer is stuck

If nothing else from my experiences in contacting FTC in 2013 and such there really is NO consumer protection for anyone in the world as far as ASIC machines are ..because some agencies will not even ACT till 9 months or a year of not getting your
goods go buy ..which is useless from asic miner point of view

indeed alpha and knc insist it is all your risk ...and just by BUYING THEIR PRODUCT ..your declared yourself a business and 'normal consumer protection' does not apply....KNC has a class action on this very point.....and they also state this applies to all EU consumer protection and USA as well

and in many cases GAW/prospero-x miner (forget the mnfg) ...BFL etc ...they will have gone bankrupt long before any settlement anyway ...and the $$$$ are gone

So again good luck hope you are correct ..but with the info we have on yes miners....I still don't think it is gonna be anything but the scam it seems

we will know here pretty soon in a couple months I guess

Offline yxt

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
SCAM
Even in Germany crimes are committed.

@Horst1976
If you are so sure. Here you can bet and triple your coins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148443.0

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2015, 12:47:21 PM »
SCAM
Even in Germany crimes are committed.

that is correct in principle ... but if i bring a lot of people out of their money, so there is in germany no mercy. i write it again ... if I would want to cheat then i look for it from another country where I have my headquarters ....

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2015, 02:33:44 AM »
The only way the community will believe is if you agree to ship some test units to well known members of this forum and let them run a trial and provide an objective review.  Too many people have been burned before.

Would you be willing to send a unit to 10 different and well respected members of this forum and let them run the miners for a short time and write a review?

If the miners are as good as you state, then the reviews will be good and will result in good sales for you.

Offline sjenja

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2015, 10:05:16 PM »
LOL, Ill come to Hamburg and test it my self take videos and pictures, even buy a couple of units. I have to visit a friend there anyways. Just give me a time and a place :)
What do you say?  :D

I have positive trust on Bitcointalk, just new on this forum.

I'll be waiting impatiently for your answer  ;)

Offline Jayke

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2015, 12:41:43 AM »
I am fairly certain this is a scam, I saw this guy post on hackforums.net under a total different alias. A lot like the silkroad 'did you see this amazing thing' plug that got it, its viewership. He was pretty much a customer plugging their products, saying he bought 5 of them rah rah. Absolute bollocks, take your shit and fuck on out of it.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2015, 07:36:55 AM »
I am fairly certain this is a scam, I saw this guy post on hackforums.net under a total different alias. A lot like the silkroad 'did you see this amazing thing' plug that got it, its viewership. He was pretty much a customer plugging their products, saying he bought 5 of them rah rah. Absolute bollocks, take your shit and fuck on out of it.

ok ... but I rather think of something that i can see as to virtual stuff like ltcgear (rendering pictures and any pcbs) ... but in this case it looks completely different ... see youtube or website ...

my 2 cents

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2015, 07:44:30 AM »

ok ... but I rather think of something that i can see as to virtual stuff like ltcgear (rendering pictures and any pcbs) ... but in this case it looks completely different ... see youtube or website ...

my 2 cents

if a working prototype existed ...it would have been 'shown' already on here and bitcointalk etc ....this is how KNC got its huge pre-orders when they showed their prototype unit and got the majority of their orders...until they ran out of components and parts etc

so you got 'squat' especially if you have the new antiminers and avalon 6 units now shipping by "BEAT"  both price/speed and such..and no press...nor 3rd party verification (even bfl did that .they just did not ship it for 6 months and used the $$$ for their data farm) .....it is so lame.....your attempts to 'bolster' these folks..

hell was even a guy posted previous that he could visit the mnfg in Germany because was in the area....no reply to his offer I see :)

naw..its a scam which will verified sometime in January 2016 (no I take that back there will be an announcement in jan/feb for delays but please continue to send btc!)

so obvious... so scammy....so lame...

at least show us your being a successful scammer which I doubt......by showing us the hot address of btc that arrived by such ...hell can't even prove a successful scam heh :)

(getting harder to keep your balloon up with the 'hot air' on here) :)