so let's take at the facts.....
- it is a german company ... in germany the clocks tick different to in China and Romania ... want to say it is not so profane jemaden across the table without taking a legal consequence
- all personal data are disclosed, unlike some other company (first name, surname, address, etc.)
- even the bank is disclosed
- there are no render images, but real pictures
- the video or the pictures is not a scam to recognize (retouching or other manipulations)
- and what is much more important, what should be the point to do now with such a scam to begin where every second always scam screaming?
that makes no sense!
and i'm definitely not naive ... i was naive enough as i have invested in ltcgear without knowing who owns the company .......
well for one thing selling 'vouchers' for discounts at 700 usd a pop on ebay is a nice sideline...so hell it works from that end ...as far as I know ebay has NO
refund policy on 'virtual goods'
add to the fact on bitcoin forum a few people have bought these units (newbies) so we will see
But I mean really if they exist it is not like they are selling unicorn poop and have to hide the unicorn...I mean if it exists ..have someone legit review it
the local paper where it is built alone would fall all over such a story for the economic coniderations on where the units were built
naw...its a scam sorry to say... this is no way to promote an innovative product to get market share etc..at these prices and power they would be the toast
of the asic world ....instead you are saying they are just "shy' ?
It is like my pic below......would be nice if it was true ..but you know there is no frigging way no matter how I would want such
the odds of a yesminer being real are as likely as the hot girl above asking me out.....sure it is possible..and man i want it..but lets face it unless I win the lottery and for
some inexplainable coincidence at the same time become 'attractive' (funny there should be no linkage of hot babes and wealth right?) er anyway there just ain't no
such thing as a yesminer..........imho.......
(so sad by analogy no hot girl like above will ask me out either ...wait ...off to buy lottery ticket as an attractiveness tool)