Author Topic: *caution .... fraud* Yes Miners ... fastest miner  (Read 17090 times)

Offline muzzyshop

• http://gigsme.com/
Re: Yes Miners ... fastest miner manufactured by German
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »
Just watched the videos. They mining without connection to network. That's amazing

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »
Just watched the videos. They mining without connection to network. That's amazing

BS....  look at the backside.....  Ethernet also on the backside.... dual LAN....  front back....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:55:25 PM by Horst1976 »

Offline wiggl3r

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 07:29:22 PM »
Horst, nobody here is going to agree with you. You purchased a fraud/scam product and will never see the miner.

You need to man up and accept responsibility for your mistake and move on with your life.

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 08:41:37 PM »
Send me one for free, I'll review it and post proof that it is as you say. PM me and I'll send a delivery address.

Offline muzzyshop

• http://gigsme.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »
Yes, that's the same.
Send one to me too. I will pay after that.
Too many scams.

Offline FlensGold

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 09:15:13 PM »
Be careful, the manufacturer is selling vouchers for those miners on ebay.de for ~500-700 EUR. Do your own calculations if it is possible to produce such a miner (in time) for that price...
Btw..PayPal is no possible payment option there^^

Offline Alienesb

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 09:53:26 PM »
Be careful, the manufacturer is selling vouchers for those miners on ebay.de for ~500-700 EUR. Do your own calculations if it is possible to produce such a miner (in time) for that price...

Maybe he will launch his own coin that you have to buy in order to pre-order... lol

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 08:04:58 AM »

also BS ... read correctly .... http://www.ebay.de/itm/YESMINER-BITCOIN-MINER-20000-GH-s-20-TH-s-16nm-3D-FinFET-Gutschein-Stand-Alone-/161783156712

3999€ .....  8)

Offline FlensGold

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 09:04:22 AM »

also BS ... read correctly .... http://www.ebay.de/itm/YESMINER-BITCOIN-MINER-20000-GH-s-20-TH-s-16nm-3D-FinFET-Gutschein-Stand-Alone-/161783156712

3999€ .....  8)
Leave your scam elsewhere please:
http://www.ebay.de/usr/yesminers?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
(also look finished auctions to proove my writings)

Edit:
I hope this works. Just a few finished auctions from the last days:
http://www.ebay.de/csc/yesminers/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

There have been a lot more previously....I am sorry for the buyers.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:41:23 PM by FlensGold »

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 12:25:33 PM »
Horst, nobody here is going to agree with you. You purchased a fraud/scam product and will never see the miner.

You need to man up and accept responsibility for your mistake and move on with your life.

Sorry to say you got took ..I saw youtube videos of screen shot only for these units in nov/dec 2014 at 10 TH I'm afraid you've been taken in :)

(hey i drank the bfl koolaid at one time ...we've all been there)

it is too easy to send a unit for independent verification to www.coindesk.com etc they would fall all over themselves at that price and 20 TH
to do a review...but nothing.....it is just too obvious a scam ......it is all too quiet....like announcing a parade is coming with just some posters :)

I also see they took down the link of one running on youtube (cgminer screen only) from nov/dec 2014 ...same claim 20 TH back then LOL :)

and of course wire xfer and btc ONLY lol :)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:34:51 PM by Searing »

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 02:47:26 PM »

not correct .... see https://www.yesminers.de/en/payment/

thx

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2015, 08:16:16 AM »

not correct .... see https://www.yesminers.de/en/payment/

thx

Visa and Mastercard only take charge backs for 60 days...so lets see the yesminer comes out supposedly in Jan 2016 ....oops a delay ..oops now NO refund via credit card :)
Had that experience with BFL etc .got my 8.3k back in 1 year and 20 days thru luck (and FTC investigation) but don't recommend the angst involved in that time frame :) and
the fact it was dumb luck :)

Alpha Tech scam tried this game as well as CT Miner an other scams.....DID NOT work so well with Amex in my case with Alpha however ...they got $$$ back on my yelling 90 days after but the amex rep said they really had to work for it... but that was
the exception in my case with alpha ..other credit card types with alpha not so lucky..they moved funds...not so lucky after 60 days ..so be warned

"the main beef is" send a prototype to www.coindesk.com they would fall all over themselves to review it and toot your horn..same for Doggie on www.bitcointalk.org who
has reviewed and if wanted sent back a couple dozen miners with a full review and install guide ..hell.. a free install guide link who could beat that ? :)

YOUR NO OUTSIDE VERIFICATION NOR PICS OF CHIPS NOR ANYTHING LIKE LEGIT TESTING PROVES YESMINERS ARE A SCAM MACHINE!

(not even bringing up the nov/dec yesminer 20TH youtube video I say last year) just showing a cgminer screen and numbers with no machine at all! lol :)

I would say that before you take off with your ill gotten BTC feel free to make one more post on here to tell us how much you got away with ....slimy folks that do these
scams really want to show how smart they are about all this stuff..so by all means when you pull the plug and crawl back in your hole I dare you to get on here and say
with legitimacy how much you managed to steal......it is only fair to make a full circle on your claims from heaven to hell .....by all means complete the scam circle you'd be
the first :) Tell us how many people you scammed and how much btc you got from fake vouchers on ebay and machines..you really really want to tell us anyway so go ahead.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:34:07 AM by Searing »

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2015, 08:24:48 AM »

the youtube video was yanked but they had a video of screen only nov/dec 2014 of the yesminer supposedly mining at 20TH then such a scam

now it is 9 months later and they are gonna troll for more newbie $$$

beware its a trap

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:34:45 AM by Searing »

Offline jadefalke

• it's only me Honey, don't worry
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 08:39:18 AM »

BS....  look at the backside.....  Ethernet also on the backside.... dual LAN....  front back....

Horst are you really that naive to fall for this scam and also vouch for it?
If you ever had credibility in this Forum, not you destroyed it.

Offline Horst1976

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 11:35:14 AM »
so let's take at the facts.....

- it is a german company ... in germany the clocks tick different to in China and Romania ... want to say it is not so profane jemaden across the table without taking a legal consequence

- all personal data are disclosed, unlike some other company (first name, surname, address, etc.)

- even the bank is disclosed

- there are no render images, but real pictures

- the video or the pictures is not a scam to recognize (retouching or other manipulations)

- and what is much more important, what should be the point to do now with such a scam to begin where every second always scam screaming?

that makes no sense!

and i'm definitely not naive ... i was naive enough as i have invested in ltcgear without knowing who owns the company .......