Author Topic: Litecoin Technical Analysis for 09/04/2015  (Read 717 times)

Offline AleppoA

Litecoin Technical Analysis for 09/04/2015
« on: September 05, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
http://themerkle.com/market-analysis/litecoin-technical-analysis-for-09042015/

Litecoin has been slowly trending lower for the past week and some key technical levels have developed over that time period. The first major pivot area that is of technical importance is the $2.75 level. This area provided quite a bit of support towards the end of August and into early September. Price finally broke through this level on the 3rd of September and $2.75 then acted as resistance today. So $2.75 is a very proven pivot area and will most likely act as resistance again.

Offline Searing

• Clueless
Re: Litecoin Technical Analysis for 09/04/2015
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 02:47:04 AM »
http://themerkle.com/market-analysis/litecoin-technical-analysis-for-09042015/

Litecoin has been slowly trending lower for the past week and some key technical levels have developed over that time period. The first major pivot area that is of technical importance is the $2.75 level. This area provided quite a bit of support towards the end of August and into early September. Price finally broke through this level on the 3rd of September and $2.75 then acted as resistance today. So $2.75 is a very proven pivot area and will most likely act as resistance again.

not sure if this is the right thread but what I can't figure out ...with like ...what 14.3 hrs to go litecoin difficulty if that goes thru another 3.93 rise it seems in LTC difficulty

so you have the halving happen ...price drops ...and the total mining has only dropped 3.63% due to this halving and price conundrum?

either a lot more people in denial..and running at an electrical loss big time......running to LTC from other alts..new 'phantom pow/scrypt asic equip' I have no clue about?...or
KNC (evil empire that they are) has an 'secret' titan data hall farm and or a lot more kool aid drinkers out there of major major size that are full speed ahead run the 25mh
gaw miner at 900w as a space heater crowd :) (really honey it is a space heater that pays ltc) :)

I'm a bit more then confused about wtf is going on with that let me tell you :)

(end of rant back to previous tranguil discussion) :)