Author Topic: Why is LTCG still in the cloud mining section....seriously  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Why is LTCG still in the cloud mining section....seriously
« on: August 23, 2015, 08:24:09 AM »
Why is LTCG still in the cloud mining section....seriously. Former clients ignored, shitload of money owed, LTCG still has  "forum". Astonishing. Move this shit to scam section.

Offline Teemo

Re: Why is LTCG still in the cloud mining section....seriously
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 08:45:31 AM »
Because it is still paying out- in fact it would be interesting to see how much it is paying out each week- if you add up all of the paid accounts- probably more than 20BTC per week...

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:07:50 AM »
Because it is still paying out- in fact it would be interesting to see how much it is paying out each week- if you add up all of the paid accounts- probably more than 20BTC per week...
And that is important to you? Seriously? Would you back a company that stops paying for 8 months, then starts paying again if you give them even more money?

I'm guessing(accurately) that you rode on the short bus.

Offline Teemo

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 10:56:46 AM »
And that is important to you? Seriously? Would you back a company that stops paying for 8 months, then starts paying again if you give them even more money?

Yes paying out is important to me. Guess that makes me stupid right ?

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 11:13:26 AM »

Yes paying out is important to me. Guess that makes me stupid right ?
If you don't know the answer to your own question..........

Offline Sir

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 11:21:58 AM »
=p[ppool

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 02:43:21 PM »
Why is LTCG still in the cloud mining section....seriously. Former clients ignored, shitload of money owed, LTCG still has  "forum". Astonishing. Move this shit to scam section.

When I proposed this 3 months ago, you told me I was a troll. Well, don't be a troll. Leave LTCgear in the cloud mining section.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 03:15:39 PM »

When I proposed this 3 months ago, you told me I was a troll. Well, don't be a troll. Leave LTCgear in the cloud mining section.
Is it always always always about you? Ok, so it is about you, so let's do a quick rundown of your actions shall we? You promoted LTCG out the ass and gave your affil link to anyone that would click it. Then CM happened and you didn't get paid and got all butthurt and started a major smear campaign. Who the fuck could take you serious? Now Chris bails and you are "Captain I told you so"

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

Offline sluppy

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 03:50:02 PM »

Is it always always always about you? Ok, so it is about you, so let's do a quick rundown of your actions shall we? You promoted LTCG out the ass and gave your affil link to anyone that would click it. Then CM happened and you didn't get paid and got all butthurt and started a major smear campaign. Who the fuck could take you serious? Now Chris bails and you are "Captain I told you so"

reason is posted by Sukarti before .. and mage they dont want to spend all day everyday moving posts to the scam section because everyone keeps on posting about ltcg in here .
(at least that the last i read about it a few days back that was the reason.)

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 05:03:10 PM »
I'll chime in here for this one.

When we had issues with other companies in the past, we (the mods/admins) would have discussions on how to handle the situations at hand. On one hand, there seems to be a few companies who were scammy, on the other hand there were some businesses that truly failed because of lack of capital or some other reason.

Our issue is that we can not make a true determination on what companies were scams and which were failed projects. So when Fib happened our best way to resolve the issue is to have a "projects" section and if something was late or failed we moved that thread to the late/failed section. Being the judge, jury, and executioner on companies can have significant consequences, and being able to balance things appropriately is one of the hardest things to do.

As a side note, the main thread was moved to failed projects a long time ago, but only the part that talked about LTCGear. The other part about the FPGA's have stayed since ultimately those were delivered.

If we get more information in the future, there is the potential that we could take further action.

PS I moved this to meta since it seems more appropriate.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 05:22:38 AM »

Hahaha. Well u re the who s been crying about LTCgear, not me. I really believed it was legit as we all did. It turned out to be a scam. Well, that s life, u learn and move on. Pls stop crying about it, be a man.

Offline otorongo

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 06:30:21 AM »
I am tired. I said long long time ago "do not give a single penny more to LTCG." Let LTCG and BeeKeeper succumb by itself, swimming entangled with rusty wires and likely non-existing equipment. Unfortunately, several (I am afraid many) were naively again allured by the hope of recovering their investment. Guess? This is not going to happen. Soon LTCG will disappear from the map, if it ever existed in a physical sense of the word. Please do not throw your money senseless. Use your head besides just to comb your hair (not in my case, I am bolding) 8) 

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 08:04:32 AM »
It's paying out. Feels good to be getting coins each week.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
This thread is now in the meta section, please stick with discussing the topic as it relates to meta. Thank you