Author Topic: LTC+DOGE MM solo mining pool (433 LTC/1001 DOGE blocks solved)  (Read 12392 times)

Offline loshia

Re: LTC+DOGE MM solo mining pool (147 LTC/285 DOGE blocks solved)
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 09:53:00 AM »
Folks,
There are some routing issues in server hosting data center right now. all seems good judging from pool stats. But any way if some of do have conectivity issue it will be resolved within an hour or so
Best

Offline thecryptocoinman

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 04:05:37 PM »
Hi!

I put my Dogecoin address down in the password section as stated on the website but when I go to the user section is says pool in red.

How do I rectify this?

Regards

Scott

Offline loshia

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2015, 05:08:33 PM »
Hi!

I put my Dogecoin address down in the password section as stated on the website but when I go to the user section is says pool in red.

How do I rectify this?

Regards

Scott
Hello Scott,
Please PM me your LTC and doge addres so I an check pool logs
Thanks
Mean while please triple check if your doge  addres is valid. You can try password_doggie adress also
Best
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 05:14:29 PM by loshia »

Offline loshia

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2015, 07:32:33 AM »
Guys,
I just restarted the server in order to disable all Bitcoin related stuf and shutdown our BTC pool. That caused a  short interruption in the mining. Please excuse me for that
Best
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 07:39:45 AM by loshia »

Offline loshia

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2015, 06:33:05 AM »
Little update folks...
I have noticed that 50% of the network is generating V4 blocks.
Both Litecoin and Dogecoin were upgraded without mining interuption. As a result we are generating v4 bloks already
Just to let everyone know massive hardware and software upgrade is on the way. I am waiting for my new server to be colocated. I will setup everything from scratch. And it will be just ip switch with one to two mins of downtime. When time comes I will let you know in advance ;)
Best
Loshia

Offline loshia

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2015, 06:23:43 PM »
Hi!

How do I rectify this?

Regards

Scott
Hey dude,
Today I was checking my logs in preparation for new instalation. The interesting part was that there was one doge addres which was not valid according to pool internal validation routine. I put this in chek with rpc validate address and all was good. So I thought that I have a bug. On a second glance I found out that there was a space at the end ;)
Once again to all of you just make sure there is nothing at the end of your doge address.
I will update pool software also to stay in sync with latest. Ckpool changes and a nice trim function is implemented to take care of that just in case

Offline loshia

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2015, 04:19:42 AM »
Hey Mark,
Are you trying to brake my pool graph again? ;)
I am wandering is that 10-20 GH sped boost caused by rented hash?
Thank you

Offline Mr. Jinx

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »
Hi loshia,

Maybe a small idea, but would it be possible to receive an email notification if the miner finds a block?
The email address could be included in the password field or something like that.

As an alternative, I tried to find a blockchain notification system that monitors a specific litecoin wallet address and sends an email when there is an incoming transaction, but couldn't find one.

Offline loshia

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2015, 11:37:55 AM »
Hi loshia,

Maybe a small idea, but would it be possible to receive an email notification if the miner finds a block?
The email address could be included in the password field or something like that.

As an alternative, I tried to find a blockchain notification system that monitors a specific litecoin wallet address and sends an email when there is an incoming transaction, but couldn't find one.
Sure ...
1. I need qmai/send mail or postfix local setup for mail relay..that is easy
2. I need to mod my php script to send you mail also easy
3. Some pool code hacks - that is easy too
But I need to find a clean IP for my mail server
http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check-results/?host=195.85.215.220
http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/195.85.215.220.html
That is the hardest part ;)
I will see what I can do with ip first

Offline loshia

Re: LTC+DOGE MM solo mining pool (200 LTC/400 DOGE blocks solved)
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2015, 08:45:58 PM »
Mr Jinx,
Mail notification on new blocks is almost done. My new server is comming on Monday. Due to coming holidays and another project deployment it will be allive next year :)
Meanwhile, pool has a super lucky strike and I will not be touching it these days.
As a resume it will be online in first week of January may be sooner but not later
Best
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:51:38 PM by loshia »

Offline maxumark

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2015, 02:06:54 AM »
Hey Mark,
Thank you
It's not me. It looks like we have some new people at the pool. There is someone on with almost 2X my hash.
I welcome the new miners to the pool!

Offline loshia

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2015, 07:28:36 AM »
Hey Mark,
Thank you
It's not me. It looks like we have some new people at the pool. There is someone on with almost 2X my hash.
I welcome the new miners to the pool!
Yeah....it was a guy from bitcointalk. He posted I'm my thread there.
Good news were that he was renting from nicehash and had zero issues with quite nice return in both doge and ltc
So there is a strong evidence  that pool is fully compatible with nicehash proxy. There should be no other way arround since they are using ckpol also ;)

Offline Mr. Jinx

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2015, 09:25:31 AM »
Mail notification on new blocks is almost done. My new server is comming on Monday. Due to coming holidays and another project deployment it will be allive next year :)
Meanwhile, pool has a super lucky strike and I will not be touching it these days.
As a resume it will be online in first week of January may be sooner but not later
Best
Cool, great work!

Offline loshia

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »
Best
Cool, great work!
I am planning to add miner online/offline notifications also ;)
But as long as I am not using database I must warn you that the above two may be to annoying. Some of the miners are reconnecting each 3-5 minutes. Probably a crappy soho routers not keeping tcp connection open or God knows why. Any way you can always turn it off in case it is too annoying .
Buy the way I have just created gmail account just for that. According to google docs I can send up to 2000 mails per day via their SMTP. I have teted php mailer and it works great sending mails via Google without issues. Not fastest thing on the planet but will be ok for the start. If/when it starts to fail or pool becomes big and a lot of people start to use it I will setup my own mail exchanger.

Offline EnJoyThis

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2015, 09:09:30 PM »
Going to try my luck on this pool.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:14:54 PM by EnJoyThis »