Pool has been restarted and we are minig DOGE
1. Please expect some web issues JS errors wired alrets with dbg info and such, as long as i am gona work life. I will do my best to minimize them.
2. Make sure that you hit refresh a couple of times on each pool page that you visit
3. On a first glance all is working as expected. I am observing a liitle bit higher reject rate due to frequent job restarts which are reflecting new DOGE blocks - ASICS did not like them much though. Any way, let it work for a while. I have implemented the option not to send job restarts inside passwords per worker instance if you want, but the chance for orphan/stale DOGE blocks will increase a lot. Same stuff - encoded within password. To make thimgs simple in the begining i intentionaly did not mention it.
I am sure we gona celebrate our first DOGE block in no time....
1. Mining is working fine
2. Users page is showing where MM coins would go
3. workers page is fucked... Not showing Worker Names. I just forgot something inside pool code to initilize it... it will require another pool restart.
- Done pool restarted now is OK!
1. That is all for today. Home page (Doge stats is incomplete)
2. Doge pool blocks page to be implemented. But basic stuff is here when we fond block it will show in home page.
To track all doge blocks,please search for - DD5SVCG5mD3bYaTiRu4pJWAukxaPV8puK5 that is pool doge address
I hope tomorow all of the above will be fine
I am open to any sugestions and ideas about pool home page look and stats display