Author Topic: Prediction - LTC above $5.00 by September  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Rockyroad

Re: Prediction - LTC above $5.00 by September
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 03:39:51 AM »
Still a Belieber.  LMAO Couldn't resist this one!!@#!!@#@

Offline manfred

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 07:06:38 PM »
Dont know about USD but LTC/BTC 0.017

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 12:42:00 AM »
There is still a good chance for LTC to hit $5 by September.  It was $3.93 when I looked today.  I admit it's a long shot now, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 04:53:42 AM »
side note from me is this

I'd like to see LTC just 'stabilize"  say at between 3.50 usd and 4.00 usd AFTER halving......for the simple fact the it would look and seem like more of a real deal
mature coin..ie show some legs...the talk of just a speculative pump and dump coin would fade away

and then if that was so it really would be imho (shown after halving) that folk do want and have  an alternative to BTC and LTC is that coin or  a pretty good contender
in the crypto world and public's mind after halving again imho

thus more legitimacy as a coin..more growth and price would go up ..more adoption etc etc

if it is all just a whale dream (btc or ltc)  pump and dump do to halving and speculation and the price dumps to 2 bucks or below we are beyond screwed imho :)

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:51 AM »
I agree with your comments about the value stabilizing.  I only wish it would stabilize higher than $4 or $5.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 04:40:20 AM »
It looks like uncertainty about Bitcoin blocksize is rubbing off on LTC as well.  It dragged the price and BTC/LTC ratio down.  Odds are traders are freeing up capital in LTC to either cover margins or to capture a trading opportunity.  My guess is its margins.  So do the leverage houses in crypto force margin calls at a safe point or do they just drive your account to zero?

Offline Alienesb

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 12:23:22 PM »
It looks like uncertainty about Bitcoin blocksize is rubbing off on LTC as well.  It dragged the price and BTC/LTC ratio down.  Odds are traders are freeing up capital in LTC to either cover margins or to capture a trading opportunity.  My guess is its margins.  So do the leverage houses in crypto force margin calls at a safe point or do they just drive your account to zero?

Don't assume that is what is dragging down the price. It might be because the Chinese govt is messing with their currency you know.

Offline kilroy

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 02:18:50 PM »
Since the LTC/BTC price is still about the same, it smells of BTC dragging LTC fiat value down with it in value along with the rest of alts as well IMO.  Apparently this was due to flash crash on bitfinnex exacerbated by an array of margin calls.  I dont like the idea of margins in the industry but perhaps it could also be the short squeeze fuel we need at some point.  And of course the new BTC fork cant help the situation.  People here are talking about LTC needing stability, well hell, thats something even BTC has yet to find.  In the meantime, I guess all we can do is put on our seat belt.

s

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 02:23:54 AM »
Since the LTC/BTC price is still about the same, it smells of BTC dragging LTC fiat value down with it in value along with the rest of alts as well IMO.  Apparently this was due to flash crash on bitfinnex exacerbated by an array of margin calls.  I dont like the idea of margins in the industry but perhaps it could also be the short squeeze fuel we need at some point.  And of course the new BTC fork cant help the situation.  People here are talking about LTC needing stability, well hell, thats something even BTC has yet to find.  In the meantime, I guess all we can do is put on our seat belt.

s

yeah that and the fud of the fork on bitcoin to the bitcoin xt attempt..etc etc .....hell for all I know all this BTC fud could help LTC ....at least we know who the developer of LTC is...a lot less drama....after halving will tell me if this is correct or not I guess

scary times for price on btc and kinda sorta for ltc.  IF and I mean IF some of the current price is just a PUMP due to the halving...take the halving away...and with the BTC fud
it could drop in price like a stone...LTC price to correspond to BTC price more on the 0.01 scenario of LTC to BTC price point. Man that would suck!

anyway my fears

I suspect the opposite.... the BTC fud will HELP LTC in price etc and it will now more then likely then even before the btc fud stay at around 3.50 to 4 bucks (or more?)

anyway my view ...we will know if this is true easily by next Thursday :)

Offline hexoli

Prediction - LTC above $5.00 by September
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
het litecoiners are you believing the price will go up?

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 11:13:26 PM »
I think we are going to be stuck in a USD $3 - $4 range for the rest of the year

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 05:17:46 AM »
I've modified my view as a result of the current BTC Devs FUD and the China mess and the stock market crash etc

I think after halving if we are LUCKY it will be around 3 bucks or so (too much drama in crypto and stocks etc)

I did however help bitcoin by jinxing myself to you alls benefit :)

I did move 800 LTC to 12.19 BTC as a hedge on shapeshift.io  (I still have 2700 LTC or so holding and mining) ..this means that the way my life works LTC will now PUMP :)

(you are welcome!...my ability to make the wrong choice is legendary) :)

anyway frigging too interesting in crypto lately :) Is just wanting DULL 4 buck coin after halving too much to ask?  :)

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 07:01:37 AM »
I've modified my view as a result of the current BTC Devs FUD and the China mess and the stock market crash etc

I think after halving if we are LUCKY it will be around 3 bucks or so (too much drama in crypto and stocks etc)

I did however help bitcoin by jinxing myself to you alls benefit :)

I did move 800 LTC to 12.19 BTC as a hedge on shapeshift.io  (I still have 2700 LTC or so holding and mining) ..this means that the way my life works LTC will now PUMP :)

(you are welcome!...my ability to make the wrong choice is legendary) :)

anyway frigging too interesting in crypto lately :) Is just wanting DULL 4 buck coin after halving too much to ask?  :)

Ha!

In all seriousness, people really neglect that the price is caused by many factors, with BTC being the largest. Good for you for pointing those out.

Offline thebigtalk

• eCoin.eu
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
With all the ruckus right now, I don't think it will hit $5 even before this month ends. But I'm looking forward for a big skyrocket before the year ends.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 04:07:17 AM »
With all the ruckus right now, I don't think it will hit $5 even before this month ends. But I'm looking forward for a big skyrocket before the year ends.

I wouldnt expect anything major to happen until the block size discussions are resolved.