Author Topic: Is this legit, has anyone tried it or proof on it!!  (Read 6232 times)

Offline sky_g

Re: Is this legit, has anyone tried it or proof on it!!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 10:01:27 AM »
And now many days later - sent them BTC on 25 July, and as of 31 July - - still no balance showing in 'account'.  870 confirmations of the transaction, and either the wallet that the BTC was sent to was a clearing wallet for commerce, OR, the BTC was immediately moved out to another wallet, which just sets off alarms of scammer as well.

I am on with the 'live assistant" for c-7.cc, and even after I've once again (for the 5th time in the last days) given them the transaction ID, etc - they go silent are supposedly "working on it" - even for extended periods of time.  If they are legitimate - then this should not be hard - - they accepted payment for service, and then didn't recognize the payment as being received.... SCAM!

I think that C-7.CC must be in it's final days, as now they are not recognizing new payments as being recognized, which, as any Ponzi scheme - is the sign of the death spiral starting, or actively happening...  Everyone stay away from this place - as you are just throwing BTC to them for nothing, and the chances of return at this point are -zed-, zero, notta, none.

Oh - and BTW - they LOVE to hide behind their Terms of Service (TOS), which states that if your payment doesn't get thru their processor for whatever the reason - they are not responsible, and will not help you!

C-7.CC is the newest scam in the line of many - including cryptodouble and others.

https://www.c-7.cc not available any more

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »
Lol

Offline freakingcat

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 12:21:39 PM »
The ponzi scheme went just bust and the website is down!

Lost 3 BTC which I gambled in the full knowledge that this might happen.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 12:35:53 PM »

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2015, 02:18:25 AM »
The ponzi scheme went just bust and the website is down!

Funded a criminal ponzi 3 btc. Stop hiding behind "gamble".

Offline sky_g