Author Topic: LITECOIN.ID - Domain name LITECOIN For Sale | BITXAPO - BITCOINWALLET  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Someguy123

• Owner and operator of explorer.litecoin.net
    • Litecoin Block Explorer
Re: LITECOIN.ID - Domain name LITECOIN For Sale | BITXAPO - BITCOINWALLET
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 11:07:51 PM »
It's been almost a year. I don't think there's a market for your domain.

Can you please avoid using such aggressive advertising? I've had several emails from you, you've notified me on twitter, and it looks like you've been spamming others with the attempt to sell your domain.

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 02:29:02 AM »
Agree with Someguy123.  And, by now you should realize that domain names are like shirts.  Everyone likes something different.  That is why it is so hard to sell a domain name.  Not to mention that anyone can register any freaking domain name and make it a brand name.  Look at twitter and of course there are 1000's of others.  Registering domains and attempting to sell for more than $50 US will not work.

Offline elmine

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 02:57:00 AM »
It's been almost a year. I don't think there's a market for your domain.

Can you please avoid using such aggressive advertising? I've had several emails from you, you've notified me on twitter, and it looks like you've been spamming others with the attempt to sell your domain.

Relax boss..don't be arrogant,if you think you don't like about my offer,i'm not forcing you.
I'm ask you now..??what i'm sell here..??domain name with a good brand name..!!!litecoin is a good brand name..??agree that..??
so if i have www.litecoin.id and i give offer to LTC community..??what is your problem..??
I want to sell 100.000 LTC or not,this is not your problem..??
But if you really interesting with my domain..??you can give your offer..???your best offer..!!!
and I'm wait that bosss...!!!

https://www.litecoinlocal.net this is your project with domain name of litecoin boss..??why you use name of litecoin if you think no market for domain name of litecoin..??are you confuse boss..??
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:06:39 AM by elmine »

Offline elmine

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 02:58:29 AM »
Agree with Someguy123.  And, by now you should realize that domain names are like shirts.  Everyone likes something different.  That is why it is so hard to sell a domain name.  Not to mention that anyone can register any freaking domain name and make it a brand name.  Look at twitter and of course there are 1000's of others.  Registering domains and attempting to sell for more than $50 US will not work.
and what is your plans if you have www.litecoin.id + www.bitxapo.com + www.bitcoinwallet.id..??

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:20:53 AM by elmine »