Author Topic: What a ride LTC/BTC it's like riding a roller coaster ...  (Read 824 times)

Offline hagie

What a ride LTC/BTC it's like riding a roller coaster ...
« on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »
I have now clue about trading or economics in crypto currencies , but the last minutes and watching the numbers and diagrams on bitcoinwisdom really makes me dizzy.

If this would be a coaster ride - I've already throw up ...

Regards

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
Re: What a ride LTC/BTC it's like riding a roller coaster ...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »
Thats my luck.  :(
I normally dont try to play the market for any gain because I know very very little about what Im really doing. Last night LTC/BTC was floating around .028/.029 and I thought to myself, .032 is a number I remember from the past where both coins were fairly stable for awhile. I decided Id take 100LTC I had in a hot wallet and put in a sell order for .030. I get on the desktop with my wallet and as I move the mouse to send the coins the computer locks up and forces me to do a hard reset. When it comes back up it says the blockchain was corrupt and needs to be rescanned! Knowing it would take awhile I just went to bed. Wake up this morning and see the price hit my .03 mark and then fell to the current .021....

Thats ok tho, this just gives people a second chance to get in while they can before we rocket to the moon! :)
Crypto would be a fun coaster!!

Offline Alienesb

Re: What a ride LTC/BTC it's like riding a roller coaster ...
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:57:39 AM »
I switched from Clever to wemineltc yesterday... of course Clever is knocking it out of the park now.