Author Topic: DMD Diamond cloud assistance service - Update - Asset Auction Currently Active  (Read 17318 times)

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
@floripondio

seems that florinb was another dude

but as i did offer u
u can try win a bid and und already send 0.1 count as part of it if u win it

OK. Thanks for the clarification.
I made my bid  :)

and u got ur bounty  8)

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
Told you guys this coin s interesting. The price went up 100% during the last couple of hours. I hope at least some of you followed my advice cause I think this is just the beginning.

Offline Ǫ̶̷̕͜Ź̛ḿ͜a͞͞͠͏ś̡͟͠͡t́͏é̴r

• Crypto is the future!
    • Coinbar
Told you guys this coin s interesting. The price went up 100% during the last couple of hours. I hope at least some of you followed my advice cause I think this is just the beginning.

dankešn ^^ whoever that was, doing that litrly sht on bittrex, tnx, i just menaged to catch a piece :D

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member

dankešn ^^ whoever that was, doing that litrly sht on bittrex, tnx, i just menaged to catch a piece :D

130 BTC is DMD Diamond daily volume on Bittrex. If I remember it correctly, somebody was complaining about low volume. :)))

Cheers Oz, keep making great investment decisions.

Offline wiggl3r

Hi can somebody please give me some numbers on how the minting process works?

I have about ~ 800 DMD and it says I can expect a reward in 320 days. Is that right?

Can somebody give me an example of how many coins they have and how much they mint per day?

Thanks. DMD TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
Hi can somebody please give me some numbers on how the minting process works?

I have about ~ 800 DMD and it says I can expect a reward in 320 days. Is that right?

Can somebody give me an example of how many coins they have and how much they mint per day?

Thanks. DMD TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

The minimum mint interval is 9 days and your coins will mint some time after that. You just leave your wallet open once your coins are mature, keep it open for anything between a few hours and a day and they should mint.

Alternatively, you can keep it closed for a month and then open, the wallet ll recalculate the age of your coins and mint accordingly.

1000 DMD generate over 40 DMD in a month at current PoS rate.

Hope this helps.

Offline wiggl3r

Thanks Ivan that clears it up!

Offline popshot

• Bit Diamonds
We have some whales coming to Diamond.

Check out http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/ -- 120BTC with 8747.02 % price rise broke the counter .. :)

Anyone who won bidding not only made 60% ROI but also multiplied its value thanks to recent market moves.

Volume is coming to Diamond which makes it even more attractive option.

Offline wiggl3r

Cant wait to sell my DMD when the price hits 0.1 BTC/DMD hehehehe

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
hmpf the lucky winner of the early bounty
are already made ROI multiple times just because of DMD value raise.....

as i wrote on twitter:

@CryptonitDMD
150 BTC volume at @BittrexExchange! (30BTC @cryptsy ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg11776471#msg11776471 … @dmdcoin unchained! when china join in? #bitcoin #altcoin #dmd

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
Cant wait to sell my DMD when the price hits 0.1 BTC/DMD hehehehe

I would not go that high yet but I think 0.01 s quite possible by the end of this year.

Offline wiggl3r

WTF ivan price dropped down to 0.002 from 0.003, dam I just wasnt able to transfer my coins to the exchange fast enough XD

Offline popshot

• Bit Diamonds
WTF ivan price dropped down to 0.002 from 0.003, dam I just wasnt able to transfer my coins to the exchange fast enough XD

According to a person who invested 120BTC into Diamond we can expect many more buys, so don't sell cheap but monitor the market and place sell order at some ambitious price point and just wait. 

Patience pays off.  8)

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation

still love the statistics

the spike surfers left to other places with higher waves
and price stabilzed much higher than before the whale jumped into diamond pond

the attention DMD got is the most valuable point and for that we have to say thx to the whale

lot more people know now DMD Diamond

and now when market return to business as usual they will also discover the strength of it

--------------

regarding dmd cloudmining promo only a few days left
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg920.html#msg920

Offline wiggl3r

Yeah I think it'll trend higher. Just sad I missed the selling at 0.003