Author Topic: DMD Diamond cloud assistance service - Update - Asset Auction Currently Active  (Read 16543 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
DMD cloud promotion offering 60% ROI the moment you invest will end on July 13. Just a few more days for you guys to take this opportunity.

Offline popshot

• Bit Diamonds
DMD cloud promotion offering 60% ROI the moment you invest will end on July 13. Just a few more days for you guys to take this opportunity.

The promo offer will finish, but still I can't wait for Diamond's birthday cake!

Offline Apolio

A good project, I think that in the future it will be possible to establish a trading platform for the exchange of shares between the participants diamond.
This will be another step forward  :)

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member

The promo offer will finish, but still I can't wait for Diamond's birthday cake!

Hah, yes, just above 2 week till the cake day.  ;D ;D

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation

yes its still a insidercoin with below 10k $ daily volume

but with constant raising value and volume
DMD Diamond appear to be visible on radar of lot more people in crypto business now

the cloudmining bounty promo runs until 2nd birthday of DMD Diamond on 13.07
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg888.html#msg888

Offline floripondio

• Mine bitcoins instantly - cloudminr.io
Today I invest 0.1 btc, but in statistics only appear 0.0999    :-\ ¿?  and where is my 100 DMD inmediate back to me? :(  ...  anyone can explain me?

Offline Vanguard

Today I invest 0.1 btc, but in statistics only appear 0.0999    :-\ ¿?  and where is my 100 DMD inmediate back to me? :(  ...  anyone can explain me?

you need to win the auction bidding before you get any DMD given to you, if you deposited btc you simply will get a stake each day

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin

and there is the rub.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member

Did you even try to read the first post in this thread I ve posted.

Here is what it states there:

"Basically, there is an open auction run every single day, you can bid 0.1 BTC and once you win, you immediately get 100 DMD back to you, which is 0.06 BTC. So, in essence, you immediately get back 60% of your investment. Since these auctions are run daily, it s not a big problem to win in."

However, since the price of DMD s been going up constanlty, I m sure you ll make money on your investment, just be patient.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:41:36 PM by crazyivan »

Offline floripondio

Did you even try to read the first thread I ve posted.

"Basically, there is an open auction run every single day, you can bid 0.1 BTC and once you win, you immediately get 100 DMD back to you, which is 0.06 BTC. So, in essence, you immediately get back 60% of your investment. Since these auctions are run daily, it s not a big problem to win in."

However, since the price of DMD s been going up constanlty, I m sure you ll make money on your investment, just be patient.

min. to get a stake is 0.1 btc?  I sent 0.1 btc, but only appear 0.0999   ???  Does this mean that I do not participate in the auction ?

Offline Vanguard

omfg  read the post and go to the fkn link. if you still dont know which one it is here it is again

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

ur .1 that u invested u cant get back

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation

Did you even try to read the first thread I ve posted.

min. to get a stake is 0.1 btc?  I sent 0.1 btc, but only appear 0.0999   ???  Does this mean that I do not participate in the auction ?

seems u invested in DMD CLoudmining without take part in the promotion
but today a florinb did make a successful bid
in case that is u we can accept the 0,1 u send already as first transaction of ur bid

if its a other guy u can still try to win a bid and we will account the invested 0.1 as already send part of the bid

basical the missunderstanding u made was to send before u won the auction

first u bid on the dmd forum
and when u win a bid then u send the BTC
and then u get the bounty

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
 Price 10.september 2014

Price 29.june 2015

really no more promotion is required, let me just show you these facts. September 2014 compared to June 2015, price comparison.

DMD/USD  0.0685  -> 0.2731 or +398%
DMD/BTC  0.00014 -> 0.00108 or +771%

Add 50% annual PoS interest rate to this.

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
@floripondio

seems that florinb was another dude

but as i did offer u
u can try win a bid and und already send 0.1 count as part of it if u win it

Offline floripondio

@floripondio

seems that florinb was another dude

but as i did offer u
u can try win a bid and und already send 0.1 count as part of it if u win it