Author Topic: DMD Diamond cloud assistance service - Update - Asset Auction Currently Active  (Read 16558 times)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
6 out of 10 legendary staking addresses have been sold or received bids. 4 more to go with one being reserved. I suggest you take a look into this, only 5 days to go and there will be no other auction like this. This is a unique opportunity to grab a very nice crypto asset.

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html
so if this is such a big opportunity, you got already one?

Lol good question :) I highly doubt it .

If it was really such a great deal they wouldn't need to advertise the current members would just snap them up.

Of course not, they want to share the "opportunity".  ::)

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
6 out of 10 legendary staking addresses have been sold or received bids. 4 more to go with one being reserved. I suggest you take a look into this, only 5 days to go and there will be no other auction like this. This is a unique opportunity to grab a very nice crypto asset.

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html
so if this is such a big opportunity, you got already one?

Lol good question :) I highly doubt it .

If it was really such a great deal they wouldn't need to advertise the current members would just snap them up.

WRONG!!! 1 development team member took 1 address and I will be taking one as well unless somebody takes it first. You see, DMD team members are not assholes, not a single dime from this auction will go to our pockets and it would be unfair to create this opportubity for us. So yes, 1 was sold to a team member since there was no other interested party, only in that case we re allowed to bid. BTW, thank you for reminding me we do not act as hyenas even though some people suggest we should.

Guess what, WE WILL SELL THEM ALL and nobody will get scammed. Imagine that.

Here, if you need more proof:

DMD Diamond Unique Crypto Asset (UCA)
"Legendary10" Auction-Status 2016.01.27

(less than 5 days on last auction phase left https://bit.diamonds/list.html)
(guranteed rarity limit forever no new Legendary10 will be added...)

4 Legendary without official bid:
(but some have interested people in contact with us)

De Beers Centenary Diamond UCA: starting bid 2.8 BTC
The Hope Diamond UCA: starting bid 2.8 BTC
The Cullinan UCA: starting bid 2.8 BTC
The Sancy Diamond UCA: starting bid 2.8 BTC

2 Legendary with active bid in phase3:
(u can get a leading bid by increase bid 0.1 BTC)

Koh-I-Noor UCA bid 3.0 BTC
Wittelsbach Diamond UCA bid 2.4 BTC
The Steinmetz Pink UCA:  bid 2.4 BTC

3 Legendary sold:

The Allnatt Diamond UCA at 2.6 BTC
The Moussaieff Red Diamond UCA at 2.0 BTC
The Heart of Eternity UCA at 2.4 BTC

This will be the last auction phase for now
unsold legendary will stay ownerless
someday in future there could be another auction round of unsold
but this can be lot months away or even longer
and we gurantee that the starting bid wont be lower than now

Final Phase3 Bids for 7 of the Legendary10 Addresses!
https://bit.diamonds/list.html

two of them of them are the last available cheap ones at 2.4 BTC startbid each

the other 5 are the most famous Diamond Unique Crypto Assets with 2.8 BTC startbid each

Place ur bids
In case of problems with wining bids even a follow up bid can be able get the legendary10
So its always worth to place a bid

Legendary10 that stay without a bid are avaiable for DMD Diamond Foundation Team members
to Buy them at starting bid. Legendary10 without a owner or traded
are avaiable for a ownership change auction/trade in front of naturally upcomining mandartory wallet release

What is guranteed is that from the legendary10 unique crypto asset series

Gurantee  of Uniqueness : There will be never ever more than 10 unique Legendary10 pieces existing.

Gurantee  of Auction Startprice : There will be never a round where this auction will start with a cheaper minimum bid.

Gurantee  of Premium Support : A Legendary10 owner will have direct access to DMD Foundation Memebers supporting him.

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:25:06 AM by crazyivan »

Offline sluppy

"Gurantee  of Premium Support : A Legendary10 owner will have direct access to DMD Foundation Memebers supporting him."

No women allowed uh , how very muslim of you.

Good luck with your "b" vernture *no that's not misspelled.

But posting big pictures and advertising it over and over again doesn't make it look anymore appealing to me.

Offline jadefalke

• it's only me Honey, don't worry
Who is the Escrow for the Money that you earn for the Development? i you will not profit from that money, how can you proof that if only the DMD team controll the funds?

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
Who is the Escrow for the Money that you earn for the Development? i you will not profit from that money, how can you proof that if only the DMD team controll the funds?

One more bid received, 3 legendary addresses to go and one is already reserved.

I understand your question but you have to understand DMD Diamond s been around almost 3 years now. How many altcoins, besides the big ones, you know which can say the same? Also, during all this time not a single person got scammed. No scandals, no money stolen, nothing, just profits for people patient to become part of our community.

So, no ESCROW planned, simply because nobody has ever asked for it. To tell you the truth, with only 2 addresses available for sale, I see no point introducing it now, especially since there will be no more address for sale, ever again. You send your money to DMD Diamond team, who else s going to control the funds? Also, we have always been transparent regarding spending and every single satoshi we spend will be documented.

Think about it, if we really wanted to profit from this, why wouldn't DMD Diamond team members buy all addresses, stake at increased rate and sell these coins? Why would we create all this auction if we wanted to take money from our community? It simply does not add up.

I understand people having trouble understanding there are still honest people in crypto but not everyone here is a thief and a scammer.

Offline Apolio

It is strange to see how some people are trying their best to prove that not everything is fair. Of course for them sit with LTC and wait for the growth is get colder than The Investment profitable asset. But let's look at the graphs

you are still waiting for growth?  :D

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
It is strange to see how some people are trying their best to prove that not everything is fair. Of course for them sit with LTC and wait for the growth is get colder than The Investment profitable asset. But let's look at the graphs

Name                 Market Cap    Price     Available Supply   Volume (24h)
Litecoin                  $ 138,182,247    $ 3.11    44,386,348 LTC    $ 956,284    
Diamond                $ 541,127            $ 0.35    1,518,058 DMD    $ 5,915

As long as we are comparing.

::)

Offline Apolio

Name                 Market Cap    Price     Available Supply   Volume (24h)
Litecoin                  $ 138,182,247    $ 3.11    44,386,348 LTC    $ 956,284    
Diamond                $ 541,127            $ 0.35    1,518,058 DMD    $ 5,915

As long as we are comparing.

::)

Of course the wise man is always look at the other investment instruments.
But foolish users buy that the crowd are buying  :)

Offline Rockyroad

I've been watching and reading this thread, but I just can't get excited about it.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
I've been watching and reading this thread, but I just can't get excited about it.

Maybe this helps you out a bit.

A bit of hard data.

compared to a year ago DMD has doubled in price, $ vise
and in that time frame people enjoyed 50% POS so in fact they almost quadrupled the value of their investment

16.02.2015 100 DMD = 15$
16.02.2016 they did become 150 DMD by POS = 48$

15$  -> 48$ = 320% value gain in one year!