Author Topic: DMD Diamond cloud assistance service - Update - Asset Auction Currently Active  (Read 16570 times)

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
So basically you're suggesting that people should invest in a cloud mining service (which has it's own risks), not directly but through a 3rd party and to sacrifice BTC payments for some obscure altcoin with no exchange volume. Mmmm sounds like a great idea

i have no idea what others suggest

but i suggest that if u interested in DMD Diamond https://bit.diamonds/
that there is a connected DMD Cloudmining project which can upgrade ur DMD wallet from POS to POSĀ²

if u seek pure btc cloudmining without keep earnings as DMD and use the great wealth storage features of that coin

then this is not the right thing for u

i can understand people complain there is only a few btc daily trading volume at DMD
but i can also understand that a coin that rewards hold coins in wallet and with not many people willing to sell coin
is not easy able create more volume

if noone sells noone can buy and long time people where afraid to buy price upwards

seems that changed last few week we see a clear upwards price movement on DMD markets

BUT even without upwards price movement compared to BTC DMD its the better wealth storage solution
because of 50% POS

back top topic about this promotion
if price keeps raising  i will have to stop it sooner than planed

or the bounty alone would make it 100% instant ROI.....

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
how many threads are you going to make on this DMD thing #shamelesspromotion

As many as it takes as long as they are in the right category and providing info about different things.

There is one thread about DMD Diamond which is altcoinsection.
This thread is about DMD cloud which is in cloud mining section.

About this promotion, I have not posted any referral links, I do not personally gain from anyone clicking anything here. How do you see this promotion being shameless is beyond my imagination. Unless only things you invest in are not shameless. In that case, let us all get back to LTCgear.

So you don't hold any of this coin?  Lol that is what I mean about shameless.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
how many threads are you going to make on this DMD thing #shamelesspromotion

As many as it takes as long as they are in the right category and providing info about different things.

There is one thread about DMD Diamond which is altcoinsection.
This thread is about DMD cloud which is in cloud mining section.

About this promotion, I have not posted any referral links, I do not personally gain from anyone clicking anything here. How do you see this promotion being shameless is beyond my imagination. Unless only things you invest in are not shameless. In that case, let us all get back to LTCgear.

So you don't hold any of this coin?  Lol that is what I mean about shameless.

Sure I do hold this coin. What s that gotta to do with people investing in DMD cloud mining service where you can get 60% ROI the moment you invest? How am I going to profit from this unless you invest 1000 BTC and miraculously skyrocket the price?

BTW, as soon as you find something with even remotely similar ROI, I ll be glad to jump in.

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation
the idea of promotion isnt about instant ROI percentage
but give new people who join in the possibility to experience POSĀ² with a dmd startcapital of 100 DMD as bounty

that the increasing DMD value make this a great instant ROI is maybe a nice sideeffect for investors
but also a guarantee we wont leave it running in this ruleset for long

early june we will adapt the promotion ruleset to the actual large increased DMD value

Offline KungPowChicken

Looks like Cryptonit communication is still piss poor as ever,  I been on DMD since it was scrypt.   Not going to point fingers but this "team" made the algo change to x11 and made it solo mining only for a bit.  Not to say this is a problem but if you read their threads on btc talk they weren't exactly in a hurry to fix all the pools or even offer advice on how to solo mine - thus enabling them to solo mine a shit load of dmds without much competition.  I know because I also mined a shitload at the algo change.  I still hold them, but this bloke and others on the team left me with a awful taste in my mouth.  Just being honest.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Looks like Cryptonit communication is still piss poor as ever,  I been on DMD since it was scrypt.   Not going to point fingers but this "team" made the algo change to x11 and made it solo mining only for a bit.  Not to say this is a problem but if you read their threads on btc talk they weren't exactly in a hurry to fix all the pools or even offer advice on how to solo mine - thus enabling them to solo mine a shit load of dmds without much competition.  I know because I also mined a shitload at the algo change.  I still hold them, but this bloke and others on the team left me with a awful taste in my mouth.  Just being honest.

It's just another junk coin with no volume.

No one is taking it seriously.

Offline cryptonit

• CVO Diamond Foundation

# first: it was a algo change to groestl and not x11

# second: it was open mineable to anybody

# third: DMD Diamond had always flat 1 DMD per block mining reward until trigger at 90% POW reduction a few weeks ago
so noone able mine a significant amount of DMD in a few days

and last but not least u still hold coins is the best sign about the value of DMD

i can full understand sukarti looking from high above as LTC or BTC stakeholder DMD trading volume might look tiny to u

be honest with urself and u would agree to say there are lot more criteria than just daily trading volume that make a coin a junkcoin or not.....

really we have no intention to be preacher about how great DMD Diamond is

its enought we can make DMD Diamond known as possible alternative and list the facts

people are mature enough to decide by them self

no premine
no IPO
2 years old
active team
related multipool and cloudmining projects
top tier webpage
dedicated community
price stability with slow upwards pricetrend
and great wealth gain with 50% POS
30 years coinrollout plan with constant decreasing inflation

check out https://bit.diamonds/ and decide by urself
dont listen to yay or nay sayer

update:
and last news i got just told https://stakeminers.com/ going to add DMD Diamond
why they would choose DMD if not because its a great POS wealth generating investment opportunity?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:21:13 PM by cryptonit »

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
Another exchange, cryptopia.co.nz has added DMD Diamond recently and this 60% promotional offer is still on. 

Offline yak

• Cryptogeeks
mods please move this to the scam forum.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
mods please move this to the scam forum.

Are you still here? Weren't you banned from this forum for trolling?

For your information, here is the list of people who took this opportunity. Ask any of them if they received their coins.

claimed: sunday 17.05 highest bid digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: monday 18.05 digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: tuesday 19.05 digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: wednesday 20.05 maxocoin 0.25 BTC
claimed:  thursday 21.05 chilo 0.2 BTC
claimed: friday 22.05 digital-demon 0.2 BTC
claimed: saturday 23.05 starjazer 0.15 BTC
claimed: sunday 24.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
claimed: monday 25.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
claimed: tuesday 26.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
claimed: wednesday 27.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
claimed: thursday 28.05 RasPI 0.1 BTC
claimed: friday 29.05 7loko7 0.15 BTC
claimed: saturday 30.05 marach 0.15 BTC
claimed: sunday 31.05 marach 0.15 BTC
claimed: monday 01.06 7loko7 0.15 BTC
claimed: tuesday 02.06 vanguard  0.15 BTC
claimed: wednesday 03.06  marach 0.15 BTC
claimed: thursday 04.06 marach 0.15 BTC
bids possible: friday 05.06 TRiLiXi 0.1 BTC
bids possible: saturday 06.06 06 glax1983 0.1 BTC
bids possible: sunday 07.06 Rumhurius  0.1 BTC
bids possible: monday 08.06 Rumhurius  0.1 BTC
bids possible: tuesday 09.06 Rumhurius  0.1 BTC
bids possible: wednesday 10.06 Rumhurius  0.1 BTC
bids possible: thursday 11.06

Spreading constant BS is what got you banned in the first place.

Offline msarro

>scarce
*snip*
>50% interest per year
*snip*

I think I need to provide their devs a dictionary.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
>scarce
*snip*
>50% interest per year
*snip*

I think I need to provide their devs a dictionary.

lol

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member

2nd anniversary birthday cake competition!

Details for Block #1
Hash   000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc
Date/Time   2013-07-13 06:22:11
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

Lets prepare a nice two years anniversary  birthday party for DMD Diamond!
Deadline for take part in this event is the 13. July.

Ruleset:

200 DMD bounty for the most beautiful picture of:
a cake with DMD Diamond  written on it and two candles on it
additional the picture include a paper near the cake with the BTT username written on it
(or other forum username where this promotion is posted) ?

positive side effect
if u not win the bounty u should at least have a beautiful and delicious cake u can eat

Application should be posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg11540729#msg11540729

So YOU TELL ME NOW THIS IS NOT A CREATIVE PROMOTION HA?  ;D ;D
No referral links, nothing, just good old cake.

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member

This is how 30 days DMD Diamond price chart looks like. No need to say anything else.
Will update this in 2 weeks time.

Offline cashman

1/2 bitcoin volume on bittrex wooooow