Author Topic: Phase 2 ~ Dossier & Email Drafts [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 13355 times)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Re: Phase 2 ~ Dossier & Email Drafts [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 11:48:01 PM »
Every single update posted since January 9th is in the update thread. It's a bit redundant to list them all. A brief summary should suffice. X updates over Y days, focus on missed promises, and verifiable stuff. Not community generated "material".

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24224.0

Offline Jayke

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2015, 10:44:24 AM »
Every single update posted since January 9th is in the update thread. It's a bit redundant to list them all. A brief summary should suffice. X updates over Y days, focus on missed promises, and verifiable stuff. Not community generated "material".

Not at all, every single update he has ever posted is more or less evidence. He made that announcement and he will be made to explain why he made that announcement, what changes he was doing during that time. The more screenshots showing his tragic delays will prove how unreliable he has been, rah rah rah.. Im also waiting to see my legal guardian to ask him what personal information I am allowed to include in this dossier without being legally in the wrong.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2015, 02:46:34 PM »

Not at all, every single update he has ever posted is more or less evidence. He made that announcement and he will be made to explain why he made that announcement, what changes he was doing during that time. The more screenshots showing his tragic delays will prove how unreliable he has been, rah rah rah.. Im also waiting to see my legal guardian to ask him what personal information I am allowed to include in this dossier without being legally in the wrong.

True but reiterating 80 delays is somewhat pointless if you are trying to get media attention. I would stick to the "big items" for the sake of brevity.

Promised clean addresses on X date.

Promised finished DB cleaning Y date.

Promised payments Z date/dates.

Providing a mountain of material on first contact will just get your information lost/buried at these agencies. You need all the information collected for use later, just don't toss your full hand on the table at once.

Just trying to help, not detracting or any of that.

Offline kai

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 07:39:11 AM »
Someone please PM me Chris' full name and any other info. I have access to some european airlines, possibly I would get more intel.

Cheers

PS if you have friends in chinese/hong kong airlines you are advised to do the same.

Offline Dracula91

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 08:58:14 AM »
Hello jayk
How are you
Just wondering when phase 3 (mass hands on participation) would start?
Just hoping that this thread to be more objective rather than a discussion/ FUD. would be futher progress towards an intact site of ltcg. Such causes members to beimpatient and agitated. Since everybody starting to came up with their their new theead on legal action. just hope you organized and be the first person to lead into one neat legal action into use. Rather than so much of attempts, but small enforcement.

Anyway all the best for us ya

Offline Jayke

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
Waiting for hear back from my solicitor before I do anything, if I can legally release his actual address I will do so, not on this forum. Still needing help with the dossier however.

Offline hashpower

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 06:14:42 PM »
Hi,
i think we might want to use the same lawyer Sukari used in the Fabionacci case (Christopher Hopkins at Akerman LLC).

Offline lmaonade80

• Cointersect Blog
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2015, 03:51:54 PM »
Waiting for hear back from my solicitor before I do anything, if I can legally release his actual address I will do so, not on this forum. Still needing help with the dossier however.

I can help with that.

Hi,
i think we might want to use the same lawyer Sukari used in the Fabionacci case (Christopher Hopkins at Akerman LLC).

American Lawyer?

Offline Jayke

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 12:35:16 PM »
Well, as up until now I am appealing for results on my own, as I have said before it's going to be a long, and expensive road. I asked for one thing from the community yet not one person has come forth and offered to do it.

Im not here to wipe your own arse's, sort your own mess out.

Offline eugene2878

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 07:45:54 PM »
Well, as up until now I am appealing for results on my own, as I have said before it's going to be a long, and expensive road. I asked for one thing from the community yet not one person has come forth and offered to do it.

Im not here to wipe your own arse's, sort your own mess out.
A short blog post I wrote back in January describing my experience with LTCgear. I had edited it slightly to fit the narrative here. I would suggest that we tweak and add on to the story so we have a narrative of everything that has occurred in the past half year or so. If would be easier for official to digest this way, imo.

Our experience with LTCgear began in late October 2014 where I first heard the name in a forum. “Beekeeper” aka “Chris” was well known on various forums on Litecointalk and Bitcointalk for having vast knowledge of FPGA systems and mining cryptocurrencies in general. He has hundreds of posts and has won the confidence and trust of many in the community. So much so that moderators and members of the Litecoin Foundation has deemed him a trustworthy actor. Some of his posts are Romanian and many claimed to know his personal information. In the name of privacy, those people withheld sharing this information. Chris has shipped out his FPGA miners to customers around the globe; many of whom claim they are still working to this day. There is no doubt he has the knowledge, skills, and time to pull off a cloudhashing operation.
   A couple short weeks [after making large initial purchase], Chris was hosting an “anniversary sale” to commemorate his first full year selling cloud hashing shares. Each share ended up costing around $5.25 per megahash of Scrypt mining, which undercut the nearest competitor by at least $3 at the time. LTCgear also allowed for his customers to multiply their shares by 1.25x-1.35x every 6 weeks in order to keep up with increasing difficulty. Multiple blogging websites vetted LTCgear, while only a few warranted staying away. The site was more often than not sold out, which gave the impression that he was only selling the shares he had available, and it was in high demand. It was around this time where “affiliates” began being seen in various forums, and no one really knows just how many affiliates there were or how many shares were sold. The number of outstanding qASIC shares floating around in the cryptocurrency ecommerce world began to reach rather large numbers that would imply Chris was operating a decent percentage of the Litecoin network. Later, we would see there are many screenshots of customers with 10 gigahashes or more on their account page, whereas the network itself only had about 1500 gigahashes. While feasible, the likelihood of one company controlling that much power would diminish as that number grew in size.
   On December 12th, a few cried they had no received their payment. On December 19th, it was unanimous that no one received payments. The 7th share multiplication was also due (ho, ho, ho), and there was no mention by Chris that this was even in the works. Chris claimed the site was being DDOS’ed, the database of customer addresses was scrambled and changed by malicious actors, and he promised that he would fix all of these issues and get back on track. December 25th rolls around, and he asks for more time to fix the database issue; he moves the website to a different IP hosting company (I believe in Dallas, TX) and claims he “upgraded” the server, but many notice that no SSL is in place, which is a step back in terms of the security he was claiming to fix. He also claimed he would be implementing a “Pay on Demand” system that would allow anyone to get paid whenever the chose. Many on the forums were quick to point out that that was ridiculous, as the website is actually just a wordpress creation and it was never intended to handle such important financial information. There has been no word from LTCgear regarding that concern.
   Nearly every day in the new year brings about another update from Chris on the website asking for more time amid concerns he has cut and run with the oversold shares form his anniversary sale. I would guess the money has received from this potential Ponzi to be in the six figures or just into the seven figures, which, doesn’t seem like enough money to bet with for your freedom. If Chris is running with everyone money, there is considerable risk he will spend the rest of his life in prison. A few threads have sprouted up gathering up the personal information the community has on him, but the mods are removing these posts until we are certain it is a ponzi. All we can do is wait.

A chronological discussion of the updates and silliness from January would do this narrative good. I can write a more concise version as well, if it is at all helpful. I'm still waiting to hear back from jayke via email.

This new update is referencing March 31st, and its all just kind of made up. Let's try to move forward with this.

Is this what are you after?

Offline Jayke

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 07:52:28 AM »

Firstly what is this, what does this mean? I know its a Payment List but what is the significance of it?

Secondly, I am almost positive he has a daughter, if you go on google earth you can see the vehicle shown in this picture;

**2008:**

**2011**

**2014**

(Notice the baby blind on the window to stop the sun, not seen in previous images, backs up he has a young daughter possibly? I am not 100% positive thats his vehicle, but I am dam certain a few things lead to the fact it is his vehicle)

Now in 2015 you can see;

Outside of the house is a lot tidier, possible renovated or cleaned up his residence? It's all make believe, just simple observations. Im just trying to validate the images posted above, and I really do think those two are in or were in romania, as for the strange man with two little dogs I dont know.. One things for certain, he's not a hard man to find.

Offline yak

• Cryptogeeks
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »

this looks photoshopped.

Offline allegro

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 06:26:11 PM »
See Reini's post at the GetHashing Forum which seems to have the most recent information on ltcgear.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2015, 12:56:33 AM »

this looks photoshopped.

That blur at the bottom is common on google earth. It's where either the two images meet as the google earth van cannot get a full canvas image or its to block out the number plates on vehicles. The point of the image is not that blur at the bottom, its the silver vehicle and the condition of the house.

It was reported Cristian scammed somebody, now if he scammed somebody before and still remains at the same residence he either doesn't give a fuck or is blind stupid. But it still sways the probability of him being there high. The posts above are all still speculation, but if people are going to start posting images/story's on the fact they have been to find him then lets at least analyse what we are given are see if there are any flaws. As for reini, I personally believe him, the images he has provided from my point of view I have never seen and I have done hours upon hours of research trying to get information on him.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2015, 06:33:36 AM »