Author Topic: Phase 2 ~ Dossier & Email Drafts [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 13115 times)

Offline Jayke

Re: Phase 2 ~ Dossier & Email Drafts [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 08:45:23 PM »
Need a few days extra to work on a few things. Some things have come up IRL that take priority.

Offline instahater

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »
Ill get to this asap, been busy

Offline dirtyjoe

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 11:31:19 PM »
Good job so.far this.is.something.I.can.get.behind

Offline Jayke

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 02:26:24 AM »
Those asking how to get involved can hang on for a few days, phase 3 will contain the instructions on how you can get involved. Like I said above I will do my best to get Phase 2 out of the way I just need some time for IRL shit, I see the website has been updated again. So much for that gang of serbians finding Cristian.

Offline fréa inguina

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »
One question i do have:

Why are the UK and the USofA not included?

Offline instahater

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 03:48:56 AM »
One question i do have:

Why are the UK and the USofA not included?
I'm part of the USA and been busy with school an work, but this weekend I'll get everything together and ready to roll

Offline Jayke

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2015, 05:13:06 AM »
The amount of pure retarded fucks on this forum is unbelievable. Thank's for the recent troll's whoever it was, you know what you have been doing and you really are a pathetic piece of shit. To commiserate your brainless actions I will be limiting your internet access after 12PM period until I get an apology for what you have been doing.

More on to an on-topic note, Phase 3 will be rolling out soon, UK and USA are on the list I am just moving down in relation to when an email was received, don't sweat about it.

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2015, 05:16:39 AM »
The amount of pure retarded fucks on this forum is unbelievable. Thank's for the recent troll's whoever it was, you know what you have been doing and you really are a pathetic piece of shit. To commiserate your brainless actions I will be limiting your internet access after 12PM period until I get an apology for what you have been doing.

More on to an on-topic note, Phase 3 will be rolling out soon, UK and USA are on the list I am just moving down in relation to when an email was received, don't sweat about it.

What did they do Jayke? Limiting someones internet access how will you go about doing that?

Offline Jayke

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2015, 05:18:30 AM »

What did they do Jayke? Limiting someones internet access how will you go about doing that?

It was a Euphemism, doesn't belong in this thread. Just making note that people seem to think I am going to be bullied out of trying to fight back against LTCGear, I don't even know why people are actually getting mad IRL about it. I will not be communicating with anybody under 50 posts, stop flooding my email as there going into the spam folder rendering it pointless. Sorry if your a genuine person but I am not loosing any more time over this, get 50+ post-count or wait for phase 3.

- I will not donate to you, so stop asking.
- I will not leak, dox or give you ANY personal information directly, you can find it yourself, if you cannot find it yourself then just dont bother.
- I will not join your website, add you on skype or join your teamspeak.

I really, really am not trying to be a dickhead here but I am done openly reaching out and trying to please, because that's clearly gained me 0 respect.

I am needing anybody, somebody to draft out an explanation as to what LTCGear is, what has happened in regards to the delays in English please. PM it to me or reply here, thanks very much.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 05:24:23 AM by Jayke »

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
^^ Gotta thicken that skin up.

When you put yourself out there people throw shit from both sides of the fence. You are doing it the right way, keep on moving.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 04:59:18 AM »
Still needing some help with the bolded red text in the original post.

Offline davidwpenny

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 07:07:10 AM »
^^ Gotta thicken that skin up.

When you put yourself out there people throw shit from both sides of the fence. You are doing it the right way, keep on moving.

+10000

Offline eugene2878

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
I am needing anybody, somebody to draft out an explanation as to what LTCGear is, what has happened in regards to the delays in English please. PM it to me or reply here, thanks very much.

Q: What is LTCGear?
A: LTCGear is a company where you can purchase mining shares that can pay out in LTC or BTC (at the basic
level). There are no choices of pools and you do not directly control the mining. You are purchasing shares in a
farm.

Offline lmaonade80

• Cointersect Blog
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2015, 11:36:45 PM »
A short blog post I wrote back in January describing my experience with LTCgear. I had edited it slightly to fit the narrative here. I would suggest that we tweak and add on to the story so we have a narrative of everything that has occurred in the past half year or so. If would be easier for official to digest this way, imo.

Our experience with LTCgear began in late October 2014 where I first heard the name in a forum. “Beekeeper” aka “Chris” was well known on various forums on Litecointalk and Bitcointalk for having vast knowledge of FPGA systems and mining cryptocurrencies in general. He has hundreds of posts and has won the confidence and trust of many in the community. So much so that moderators and members of the Litecoin Foundation has deemed him a trustworthy actor. Some of his posts are Romanian and many claimed to know his personal information. In the name of privacy, those people withheld sharing this information. Chris has shipped out his FPGA miners to customers around the globe; many of whom claim they are still working to this day. There is no doubt he has the knowledge, skills, and time to pull off a cloudhashing operation.
   A couple short weeks [after making large initial purchase], Chris was hosting an “anniversary sale” to commemorate his first full year selling cloud hashing shares. Each share ended up costing around $5.25 per megahash of Scrypt mining, which undercut the nearest competitor by at least $3 at the time. LTCgear also allowed for his customers to multiply their shares by 1.25x-1.35x every 6 weeks in order to keep up with increasing difficulty. Multiple blogging websites vetted LTCgear, while only a few warranted staying away. The site was more often than not sold out, which gave the impression that he was only selling the shares he had available, and it was in high demand. It was around this time where “affiliates” began being seen in various forums, and no one really knows just how many affiliates there were or how many shares were sold. The number of outstanding qASIC shares floating around in the cryptocurrency ecommerce world began to reach rather large numbers that would imply Chris was operating a decent percentage of the Litecoin network. Later, we would see there are many screenshots of customers with 10 gigahashes or more on their account page, whereas the network itself only had about 1500 gigahashes. While feasible, the likelihood of one company controlling that much power would diminish as that number grew in size.
   On December 12th, a few cried they had no received their payment. On December 19th, it was unanimous that no one received payments. The 7th share multiplication was also due (ho, ho, ho), and there was no mention by Chris that this was even in the works. Chris claimed the site was being DDOS’ed, the database of customer addresses was scrambled and changed by malicious actors, and he promised that he would fix all of these issues and get back on track. December 25th rolls around, and he asks for more time to fix the database issue; he moves the website to a different IP hosting company (I believe in Dallas, TX) and claims he “upgraded” the server, but many notice that no SSL is in place, which is a step back in terms of the security he was claiming to fix. He also claimed he would be implementing a “Pay on Demand” system that would allow anyone to get paid whenever the chose. Many on the forums were quick to point out that that was ridiculous, as the website is actually just a wordpress creation and it was never intended to handle such important financial information. There has been no word from LTCgear regarding that concern.
   Nearly every day in the new year brings about another update from Chris on the website asking for more time amid concerns he has cut and run with the oversold shares form his anniversary sale. I would guess the money has received from this potential Ponzi to be in the six figures or just into the seven figures, which, doesn’t seem like enough money to bet with for your freedom. If Chris is running with everyone money, there is considerable risk he will spend the rest of his life in prison. A few threads have sprouted up gathering up the personal information the community has on him, but the mods are removing these posts until we are certain it is a ponzi. All we can do is wait.

A chronological discussion of the updates and silliness from January would do this narrative good. I can write a more concise version as well, if it is at all helpful. I'm still waiting to hear back from jayke via email.

This new update is referencing March 31st, and its all just kind of made up. Let's try to move forward with this.