Author Topic: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 17777 times)

Offline Vertje

Re: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2015, 12:53:45 PM »
I'm in as well, another fellow from The Netherlands

Offline otorongo

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 12:54:06 PM »
Phase 1 ~ 26/03/2015 - 29/03/2015

This is not a witch-hunt, speculation, argument. Anybody posting in this thread must read and agree to the forum rules here. If any admin/moderator feels any rules are being broken in this original post please contact me and I will edit it accordingly. Why now you may ask? I was hoping somebody, a more knowledgeable and respected member would start some form of crowd-funded attempt at seeking a solution to the whole LTCGear problem, unfortunately they have not. You may of seen me as a troll/idiot but I am genuinely going to give this a go, at least I and those who are willing to get involved can say they tried. Please do not feel obliged to be part of this movement, you may feel seeking individual action will result to a better outcome, I will do my best to aid you also.. This is mainly aimed at those who don't really know what they can do, don't have the money to pay for lawyers.

[ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc]

So Phase 1, what is this?
Getting everybody's contact information will be the best way to go about this, sending multiple PM messages is just not going to work. Having a rough idea of how many people are willing to help out is a start, finding out how wide spread this is in terms of country's will also be useful. People from different country's can help get us noticed, translate emails that we can go ahead and send to the media and government organisations. The odd email here and the odd email there is not really going to amount to much however if we have 200 people from 20 different countries we can surely attract attention.

How can I get involved?
Please fill in this short form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16KzLp21rx0uRwkkM0Kv0tr-XUev9B5LHEQVCasZL8S4/viewform?usp=send_form)

- I will not share any of the details given other than your emails (Will be publicly visible on the mail-list). If you DO NOT want your personal email published, please create a burner email.
- I will not spam your email, it will be used for brief updates.
- I will not ask for donations/crowd-funding unless its widely encouraged, in such a case of course an escrow will be used. In short terms, im not trying to con money out of you.
- I will not sell/share any information to anybody.

Once the 29th comes, I will propose my thoughts on how we can progress. I will need as many people to help translate a dossier into different languages, if your willing to do this please PM or post below with any fluent languages you can communicate in, any questions shoot away.

Phase 1 Statistics (Last Updated 26/03/2015 @ 20:51)

Number of Entries: #13

Countries involved:

UK
United States
The Netherlands
Indonesia
United Kingdom
Czech Republic
USA
Germany
Israel
Croatia
Sweden
Germany
Definitely I am in. I registered, and I will bring all my help, I can and I should. It is a moral issue.What calls  my attention is the compromising, and to certain point colluding manner, of "some" in this forum. You know who they are. I do not mention names not because I fear, but to prevent that this discussion or me vanishes as has happened before. Do you remember that once upon the time there was LTCGear Forum? That was more like a feud, possibly infiltrated by this bad element so-called Chris. alias BeeKeeper. That should be better denominated Dracula (instead od blood he sucks coins). Evidently, he has many paid acolytes, sub-servants and fart smellers that are trying to discourage us from legal demands. We are in our right to do so. Whoever likes or not.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:06:42 PM by otorongo »

Offline spodo

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »
Can add SLOVAKIA

Offline seanmcevers

• Trust is earned
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 03:46:30 PM »
I have also sent my contact information to you. bravo brother for getting the ball rolling so to speak. This really sucked I was in love with crypto even after other hustle's had been ran on me before.   But This was the last straw for me not one drop of fiat will I put into rypto-stolency ever again because of LTCGear's game.

Offline otorongo

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »
I said before many times that he is playing with us. He has hyena and vulture lawyers that have advised him to keep his web page for a while just to pretend that the "business" is still running. He is a pathological lair. He lies more than rugs. We have to unify forces, knock his door with a legal action and show to the rest of the scammers what happens to scammers. Now is personal Chris. You will be definitely pulled out from the hole you are hiding as the rodent you are.

Offline skuser

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »
Yes, scammers sometimes get caught like this one from Czech rep. who stole about 400k BTC from sheepmarketplace in 2013:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004608.0

Offline Ǫ̶̷̕͜Ź̛ḿ͜a͞͞͠͏ś̡͟͠͡t́͏é̴r

• Crypto is the future!
    • Coinbar
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2015, 05:45:28 PM »
how about we hire an debt collector? that would increase our chances of getting paid by atleast 50% i guess

Offline Fsa

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
I'll wait until the update today 03/27/2015, if this is not resolved count on me. I am in Brazil and I have resources to track him through South America.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »
Just to keep everybody happy;

I hope you realize you are inciting the forum again. A considerable number of responses to your thread speak if exacting revenge.

I should inform you that public posting of Chris's contact information has lead to a gang of Serbians that went to visit Chris to get revenge.

You may think what you are doing is ethical but realize that what you do can be used by unethical people to do things to a human being. You are acting like an unwitted tool in all of this.

Just warning you that you may be considered a party to what ever happens to Chris as a result of you previous and future actions

Dont be threatening or hinting to that, king artile will take you to court for it.

I am very warmed that people are putting faith into this crowd-funded effort. A note to the admins/mod's around the forum, this will not be a bunch of farmers raising their pitchforks, or another 'public dox' that I never even did in the first place. People need to actually read instead of jumping to conclusions as I am sick of people blamed for 'DOX'ing' Cristian when, surprise surprise, I never DOX'ed him in the first place. Im sure if you visited the certain website that was put up, you can find out exactly who DOX'ed him.

More to the point, I never realized questioning and posting results was classed as DOX'ing. I have given those who want to take the straight to lawyer route time to do so, nobody has come forth and I am done with waiting.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:57:50 PM by Jayke »

Offline Danz0r77

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »

I hope you realize you are inciting the forum again. A considerable number of responses to your thread speak if exacting revenge.

I should inform you that public posting of Chris's contact information has lead to a gang of Serbians that went to visit Chris to get revenge.

You may think what you are doing is ethical but realize that what you do can be used by unethical people to do things to a human being. You are acting like an unwitted tool in all of this.

Just warning you that you may be considered a party to what ever happens to Chris as a result of you previous and future actions

Dont be threatening or hinting to that, king artile will take you to court for it.

Firstly, how does Artilectinc know that?

And secondly, wtf else does he know that he is keeping from everyone else?

Offline lmaonade80

• Cointersect Blog
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 07:06:43 PM »

Great Question...

I'll be getting involved in this after the weekend.

Offline CryptoGuy

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2015, 08:37:58 PM »
artilectinc How much BTC exactly do you currently have invested, (and i say the word invested lightly) at LTC Gear ?

Offline p2p

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »

good point. i mean, how else could he know unless he is somewhow involved in ltcgear?!

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2015, 09:16:23 PM »

good point. i mean, how else could he know unless he is somewhow involved in ltcgear?!

I know right, I would have to own so many shares that I would have my ear to the ground on a daily basis.  I'd have to be on here, bitcointalk, IRC, gethashing, and other forums where people post about ltcgear.  Maybe even someone the ones that are in romanian and I painfully translate them by right clicking and selecting translate to english.

But I get it you think that chris is paying me to be a shill.  This is what Im talking about.  Stress levels are so high here, people are so angry they jump to far reaching conclusions, type before they post, and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2015, 09:18:04 PM »
and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

And what exactly does that mean?