Author Topic: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 17778 times)

Offline Jayke

Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]
« on: March 26, 2015, 05:53:54 PM »
Phase 1 - Collect information on who is willing to put in the time/take part.

Phase 2 - Draft a dossier of the whole situation, from start to finish, what LTCGear is, how it works, why it ceased paying out, what this means. Once everybody is happy with the outcome, we will translate it into the languages of the country's listed below.

Phase 3 - Draft static email posts linking the dossier and reach out to as many media, law enforcement bureau's we can.

From here we can decide our best route of action.

Please refrain from posting personal information about Cristian/Lavinia or LTCGear in this thread, its not the place. Although this can be found openly on the internet from his unproven and claimed mobile phone scam we are trying to reach out to the media/law beuros on a wider scale to gain some attention. As its clear the singular reports I personally and I am sure many of you have made pulled minimal responses.

Phase 1 ~ 26/03/2015 - 29/03/2015

This is not a witch-hunt, speculation, argument. Anybody posting in this thread must read and agree to the forum rules here. If any admin/moderator feels any rules are being broken in this original post please contact me and I will edit it accordingly. Why now you may ask? I was hoping somebody, a more knowledgeable and respected member would start some form of crowd-funded attempt at seeking a solution to the whole LTCGear problem, unfortunately they have not. You may of seen me as a troll/idiot but I am genuinely going to give this a go, at least I and those who are willing to get involved can say they tried. Please do not feel obliged to be part of this movement, you may feel seeking individual action will result to a better outcome, I will do my best to aid you also.. This is mainly aimed at those who don't really know what they can do, don't have the money to pay for lawyers.

[ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc] [ltc]

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS OR I WILL HAVE TO TURN ON ONE RESPONSE PER PERSON WHICH IS AN ISSUE FOR SOME USERS

So Phase 1, what is this?
Getting everybody's contact information will be the best way to go about this, sending multiple PM messages is just not going to work. Having a rough idea of how many people are willing to help out is a start, finding out how wide spread this is in terms of country's will also be useful. People from different country's can help get us noticed, translate emails that we can go ahead and send to the media and government organisations. The odd email here and the odd email there is not really going to amount to much however if we have 200 people from 20 different countries we can surely attract attention.

How can I get involved?
Please fill in this short form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16KzLp21rx0uRwkkM0Kv0tr-XUev9B5LHEQVCasZL8S4/viewform?usp=send_form)

- I will not share any of the details given other than your emails (Will be publicly visible on the mail-list). If you DO NOT want your personal email published, please create a burner email.
- I will not spam your email, it will be used for brief updates.
- I will not ask for donations/crowd-funding unless its widely encouraged, in such a case of course an escrow will be used. In short terms, im not trying to con money out of you.
- I will not sell/share any information to anybody.

Once the 29th comes, I will propose my thoughts on how we can progress. I will need as many people to help translate a dossier into different languages, if your willing to do this please PM or post below with any fluent languages you can communicate in, any questions shoot away.

Phase 1 Statistics (Last Updated 27/03/2015 @ 19:13)

Number of Entries: #55

Countries involved:

UK
United States
Netherlands
Indonesia
Czech Republic
Germany
Israel
Croatia
Italy
Brazil
Luxembourg
Poland
Slovenia
Greece
Argentina
India
Bulgaria
Estonia
France
Argentina
Estonia
Sweden
Romania
Peru
Philippines

(If you see duplicates please send me a PM)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:30:38 PM by Jayke »

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Re: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:58:51 PM »

This is not a witch-hunt, speculation, argument. Anybody posting in this thread must read and agree to the forum rules here. If any admin/moderator feels any rules are being broken in this original post please contact me and I will edit it accordingly. Why now you may ask? I was hoping somebody, a more knowledgeable and respected member would start some form of crowd-funded attempt at seeking a solution to the whole LTCGear problem, unfortunately they have not. You may of seen me as a troll/idiot but I am genuinely going to give this a go, at least I and those who are willing to get involved can say they tried. Please do not feel obliged to be part of this movement, you may feel seeking individual action will result to a better outcome, I will do my best to aid you also.. This is mainly aimed at those who don't really know what they can do, don't have the money to pay for lawyers.

Good luck. I was targeting end of month to get the ball rolling!

Offline Jayke

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:59:57 PM »

Good luck. I was targeting end of month to get the ball rolling!

Thank you, I know you have a lot of experience, I am hoping I can provide you with some solid information when your time comes.

Offline ReportLTCGear

Where you can report
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:14:57 PM »
Please add any more sources to report LTCGer, so far I have reported them to the links below:

http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Offline Danz0r77

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Good to see. Sent my info.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:27:17 PM »
Good to see. Sent my info.

Appreciated bud.

Offline LetUsLook

• Litecoin Association Member
    • LetUsLook
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »
i'll wait until beginning of april, will follow this :) Thanks and good initiative!

Offline Jayke

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »
i'll wait until beginning of april, will follow this :) Thanks and good initiative!

Ty, hope to get you on board.

Offline fréa inguina

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 06:53:29 PM »
Jayke, bravo bud!

This is the correct thing to do and the correct way to do it.

I am happy to help out in any way possible, i will PM you details etc.

:)

Offline damiano

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 06:54:18 PM »
I'm giving Chris till the end of the month as well, so I will wait till then. 

Offline Jayke

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 07:09:12 PM »
Jayke, bravo bud!

This is the correct thing to do and the correct way to do it.

I am happy to help out in any way possible, i will PM you details etc.

:)

Appreciated, just trying to get a rough indication of how many people are effected. I have a few plans up my sleeve ;)

Offline TheMathGuy

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 07:32:05 PM »
Great initiative! I'm in.

Offline p2p

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 07:39:10 PM »
you should take a screen shot after this site  (contents of it could be removed) :

Linked removed because of doxxing.....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:55:35 AM by TheMage »

Offline crowetic

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 07:40:54 PM »
Good job man, I'm in. I have given him long enough already. Nothing will change from this point. Thanks again!

Offline hashpower

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 07:56:29 PM »
We were just setting up a website to collect all the info.
I think we can join forces (if you need a wordpress site) it can be up in minutes.
anyways I am in.
Great work