Author Topic: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 17569 times)

Offline Jayke

Re: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2015, 10:20:52 PM »
Dont forget to fill in the form.
can you please explain where and how will the emails be used?

Emails will be used to send updates, instead of PM'ing everybody. It also gives a nice overlook on how many people are involved.

Offline p2p

« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2015, 10:28:03 PM »

Emails will be used to send updates, instead of PM'ing everybody. It also gives a nice overlook on how many people are involved.
could you use bcc instead of sharing everyones email?

Offline Jayke

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2015, 10:30:28 PM »

I will not share any of the details given other than your emails (Will be publicly visible on the mail-list). If you DO NOT want your personal email published, please create a burner email.

Offline LitecoinGearGuy

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2015, 03:33:49 AM »

I will not share any of the details given other than your emails (Will be publicly visible on the mail-list). If you DO NOT want your personal email published, please create a burner email.

Are you aware of what bcc is? You can send everyone the email, but it won't show everyone's email address to each other. They will only see their own email. All you have to do is put the address in the section of an email draft called bcc.

Offline busto

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2015, 01:25:24 AM »
I said before many times that he is playing with us. He has hyena and vulture lawyers that have advised him to keep his web page for a while just to pretend that the "business" is still running. He is a pathological lair. He lies more than rugs. We have to unify forces, knock his door with a legal action and show to the rest of the scammers what happens to scammers. Now is personal Chris. You will be definitely pulled out from the hole you are hiding as the rodent you are.
No lawyers would advise him to handle the situation with constant obvious and provable lies. He's a sadistic sociopath no other possible reason for his behavior, he enjoys causing misery.
It's the reason I'd be willing to lose money to see justice, he's not greedy he's just evil

Offline Jayke

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2015, 01:39:09 AM »
Had a huge response to this, thanks everybody. Will start sifting through the emails tomorrow and begin drafting up formats/templates that we can use.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2015, 06:53:11 AM »
Why are people arguing/insulting people in this thread? Last time I checked it was not a discussion, take your ass over to the other threads and trash them. Stay on topic or ill just report your posts. If you dont want to take part or agree with the efforts taking place then you can simply REPORT any posts that break site rules, stop reading the thread and more importantly stop turning this into a bash thread.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2015, 03:11:44 PM »
otorongo was issued a warning for threats

artilectinc was issued a warning for insults

Going back and cleaning the thread now. Please stop with the insults and threats and such.

EDIT: Ok so I removed essentially the last 2 pages since it was mostly arguing and useless posts.

busto, Bee has not been PMing people in his inner circle, and as far as I am aware I am the only person he has communicated with directly. Unless you are calling me the inner circle in which this is simply not true.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 03:18:12 PM by TheMage »

Offline Jayke

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
Please check your emails. Will be spending today drafting up formats in English ready for them to be translated.