Author Topic: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]  (Read 17652 times)

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
Re: Phase 1 ~ Information Collection [Justice4LTCGear]
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2015, 09:20:13 PM »
and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

And what exactly does that mean?

it means that people act before thinking, not realizing that sometimes they think they are doing a good thing and end up hurting someone.  What else could it mean.  Stop doing stupid things.

Offline organizer

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2015, 09:25:12 PM »
Stress levels are so high here, people are so angry they jump to far reaching conclusions, type before they post, and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

The problem is, people either think someone getting hurt due to a financial loss is acceptable "justice" and/or these are mostly kids who have no real-world life experience and live their lives on the internet thinking there is no possible consequences to any of their possible actions.

Offline p2p

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2015, 09:25:21 PM »

Firstly, how does Artilectinc know that?

And secondly, wtf else does he know that he is keeping from everyone else?

good point. i mean, how else could he know unless he is somewhow involved in ltcgear?!

I know right, I would have to own so many shares that I would have my ear to the ground on a daily basis.  I'd have to be on here, bitcointalk, IRC, gethashing, and other forums where people post about ltcgear.  Maybe even someone the ones that are in romanian and I painfully translate them by right clicking and selecting translate to english.

But I get it you think that chris is paying me to be a shill.  This is what Im talking about.  Stress levels are so high here, people are so angry they jump to far reaching conclusions, type before they post, and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

^ that apply to all clients. we are in the exact same situation. there are ppl who really need some of the paymnets (the mage talk about some cases he knew about). there really are ppl in extremly big stress because of this delays. and after 3 month of daily delays, who can blame us?

i dont agree in doing harm, espicially physical, but id like to meet him in person and ask for my coins in the minute.

Offline damimgood

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2015, 09:26:35 PM »
Im in..another from USA

If mobs find this guy then all I got to say is "Karma is a real bitch" no sympathy here. 

Offline Jayke

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2015, 09:30:08 PM »
and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

it means that people act before thinking, not realizing that sometimes they think they are doing a good thing and end up hurting someone.  What else could it mean.  Stop doing stupid things.

Quoting your own post here;

people are so angry they jump to far reaching conclusions, type before they post

I understand you are angry, but you do realize the information posted on the .info site was not posted by me. Something which was shared to the community by another user who I had never even spoke to before. All of the information that 'could of ended up hurting somebody' was public knowledge, so please tell me why you continue to tie this down with me? Have I ever condoned violence, encouraged the spam or harassment of anybody involved?

The only person here hinting to Cristian being physically hurt is you, as you keep bringing it up. You keep spreading nonsense, a gang of Serbians visited him? You listed like 5 forums, 2 of which I never even used or visited up until you mentioned them. If people choose to impersonate me then so be it, I cannot avoid that.

The irony here is, you posted my facebook profile, added my friends, added my farther, posted pictures of me, posted pictures of my friend, created MEME's etc etc.. Regardless this is not the thread this is not a witchhunt, that being said to CryptoGuy, although I don't agree nor disagree with what he said STOP trying to portray Cristian as an innocent person. He has clearly robbed us, I dont know what more you need to see until you actually realize this.

You have already threatened me with your lawyers, or what ever that abomination of a threat that was prior. Regardless I am a big boy, with a big nose (LOL), feel free to contact Cristian/LTCGear and have him send a cease and desist, subpoena or what ever the fuck it is called to me I will happily fight him in court. If that's not the case, then just give over with your bullyish PM's/ways. Im sure your only on the other side of the fence for the attention sometimes.

Im in..another from USA

If mobs find this guy then all I got to say is "Karma is a real bitch" no sympathy here.

Were not condoning or aiming for any form of harm to be made on Cristian, I am sorry you feel that's the only way of going about things.

People need to stop using 'it was a risky investment' as a valid reason to dismissing our recently lost money, because ITS NOT. We rented a physical product for 1 year, do not try to compare this 'investment' with stocks, because its totally irrelevant.

Offline artilectinc

• Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2015, 09:30:14 PM »

Firstly, how does Artilectinc know that?

And secondly, wtf else does he know that he is keeping from everyone else?

good point. i mean, how else could he know unless he is somewhow involved in ltcgear?!

I know right, I would have to own so many shares that I would have my ear to the ground on a daily basis.  I'd have to be on here, bitcointalk, IRC, gethashing, and other forums where people post about ltcgear.  Maybe even someone the ones that are in romanian and I painfully translate them by right clicking and selecting translate to english.

But I get it you think that chris is paying me to be a shill.  This is what Im talking about.  Stress levels are so high here, people are so angry they jump to far reaching conclusions, type before they post, and over all do stupid things that may result in actions that can cause people financial as well as physical harm.

^ that apply to all clients. we are in the exact same situation. there are ppl who really need some of the paymnets (the mage talk about some cases he knew about). there really are ppl in extremly big stress because of this delays. and after 3 month of daily delays, who can blame us?

i dont agree in doing harm, espicially physical, but id like to meet him in person and ask for my coins in the minute.

See that I can agree with you on.  I am 100% on your side about that.  I see that all clients are impacted and I don't think of myself before anyone else.  It is one of the reasons I do not dox any of chris's info because of what has been posted and removed from this forum many times already.  So many threats that I worry about what would happen to Chris but also what would happen to our payouts if something happened to him. 

If I knew you were this reasonable I would not have been so defensive with you on this forum.  It's just there is so much populated garbage to sift through here that it all becomes just one big blurt context that does not pain you or anyone else is a positive light.

Offline p2p

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »

and the way chris acted in last 3 month?! how about that? was he ever thincking the financial harm he does letting people think they are only 1-2 weeks from getting paid?!?!

dont assume everybody on the forum is a stupid kid. many migth have made promises on the lies chris has been feeding us.

why would you espect people who suffored further finicial loses because of those lies would stop doing absolutly legal actions to cause him back same or more finicial/legal problems?

i believe 3 month is all he got. and that is already at least 3 times more then any other scammer / failed "cloud-scam"

Offline artilectinc

• Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

and the way chris acted in last 3 month?! how about that? was he ever thincking the financial harm he does letting people think they are only 1-2 weeks from getting paid?!?!

dont assume everybody on the forum is a stupid kid. many migth have made promises on the lies chris has been feeding us.

why would you espect people who suffored further finicial loses because of those lies would stop doing absolutly legal actions to cause him back same or more finicial/legal problems?

i believe 3 month is all he got. and that is already at least 3 times more then any other scammer / failed "cloud-scam"

I'm not against a legal action.  I have one going on right now.  People's ability to gauge risk is a problem that that individual has.  If a person pays for something with money in hand then they beholden only to themselves of something should go wrong.  The minute someone borrows money then they are indebted to that person.  That means that the borrower should be more careful with other people's money.  I know Chris did not purposefully stop payments to destroy people who borrowed money to buy shares.  There is little likelihood of him even having that information.

It is a bad deal, but any financial damage from borrowing money is outside the realm of what can be recovered from ltcgear.  only the assets purchased and what is currently owed  that is what we are entitled to.

Offline artilectinc

• Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2015, 09:40:48 PM »
On a side note I'm almost done with a coin transaction mapper.  You give me any number of btc or ltc addresses and I can correlate their common connections (where the money flows to).  Its like 6 degrees of kevin bacon.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2015, 09:44:03 PM »
On a side note I'm almost done with a coin transaction mapper.  You give me any number of btc or ltc addresses and I can correlate their common connections (where the money flows to).  Its like 6 degrees of kevin bacon.

So if we was to all contribute our payout address's and the address's that the payments were sent from we could potentially find a wallet that Cristian uses.

Offline artilectinc

• Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2015, 09:47:27 PM »

So if we was to all contribute our payout address's and the address's that the payments were sent from we could potentially find a wallet that Cristian uses.

that is the point.  at least see who the payouts route.  if they all go to a hot wallet for an exchange then its useless. but if the addresses have been used historically over many months then at least we could see how funds flow in the past and then when they got rerouted.

Offline leodio

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2015, 10:08:05 PM »
Im From Bucharest, Romania, i`ll help however i can. So count me in.

Ok time to act

Offline max1234

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:01 PM »
Ok I'm in  :'( :'( :'(
Italian.
Thanks for your activity Jack.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2015, 10:15:49 PM »
Dont forget to fill in the form.

Offline p2p

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2015, 10:17:56 PM »
Dont forget to fill in the form.
can you please explain where and how will the emails be used?