I wanted to post to address a couple of the issues raised and try my best to answer them;
1. We have not appointed a liquidator for the simple reason we cannot afford one. We have posted a link so that anyone can request a wind-up order for our company. At that point a liquidator will be appointed. We have no liquidator information to post because there isn’t one as yet.
No liquidator exists because originally you put on a facade to make people think you were actually going to work with them on order refunds, coin FUNDING, and preorder refunds. Yes people should sooo take your word as truth.
2. We do have some stock but not as many as people think. All we have in our hands are 1ltc coins. The silver coins are being retained by the coin manufacture. The coins we are holding will be given to a liquidator should one be appointed. We also have a lot of boxes, holograms & proto-type coins as assets.
You supposedly made it appear on your website that you had hundreds of 25 LTC bull coins, hundreds of 10 LTC LA coins, and hundreds of 10 LTC chikun coins.
Talk about putting up an image to make you look like you are fully stocked when you really aren't.
3. We have shut everything down because we can no longer operate as a company and have exhausted all possibilities of trying to raise capital to make things right. Neither the company nor I own a single Bitcoin or Litecoin.
Yeah so you took people's money for physical coins you SUPPOSEDLY have, SUPPOSEDLY could fund, and can't refund that money/BTC/LTC?
You are so full of crap.
4. Since we announced our problems we have not sold a single coin, we did not accept any orders that we knew we were not going to be able to fill.
Yeah yeah sure sure. I'm sure you were not funding coins back in October because you "knew" you could fulfill all outstanding orders. Please stop with the BS.
5. Any monies received for pre-orders of the bitcoin collection were invested into the company and the production of those coins. We paid for molds, dies, prototypes, boxes, holograms, competitions, designs, website, advertising, hosting, office costs, and internet as well as many other associated costs. I personally invested much more of my own personal money into this project then was ever received in orders.
Blah blah blah...more lies. Even if that is true why would you invest money into a project you only had partial funds for? That makes no sense.
Why were preorder funds used to pay for office costs, internet and other associated costs as well as website? I don't see how they are related.
I'm sure your preorder customers did not know you would use the funds to fund your BUSINESS costs and not your physical bitcoin project costs.
6. Support for our product was very low since the company started. We have had no more then 30-40 customers since the company started last April.
Stop blaming your customer base as the reason your company went under. And stop blaming the price of Bitcoin/Litecoin for your failures.
7. We never kept any private key information. Redeem your coins if you wish to or can’t trust that fact.
Yes as if people should believe you given all of your previous lies up until this point.
8. No fraud has taken place here. Every penny received can be accounted for in costs. We have all the paperwork and details for everything. This is simply a case of a company running out of money and not selling enough products.
Once again if you werent selling enough products and did not have enough to produce the Bitcoin collection why did you try to keep up the facade that your company could afford to finish those coins and orders of other coins that you did not deliver/fund? Like I said, you sir are full of BS.
Yeah if you did not have enough funds to produce your bitcoin collection, why collect preorders?
Were you hoping your customer base would completely fund your projects? Like BFL?
9. I personally have no money. My other business has also gone bust at the same time. I am struggling to put food on the table for my children. You can DOX me (my information freely available on the net), sue me or visit my house. It doesn’t change the fact that there is no money. I don’t own a house or any other assets personally. If there was a way I could have sorted this out from my own money, I would have. I had/have no interest in ripping anyone off; I simply do not have any options open to me to resolve this. Closing the company was my last point of action.
You say you have no money yet you claimed to have the ability to make people whole (at least somewhat). What was that form for if not to delay for more time?
Yeah sure your other business went bust at the same time. How convenient.
Now you are going to play the "my family doesn't have food" card? Seriously you are taking this pretty far.
10. We are not hiding any Bitcoin or Litecoin.
Where have we heard that one again???
This sounds like a case of Coinographic lying and misappropriating customer funds to do as he wished and not for what they were collected for.
That is fraud.