Author Topic: Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available  (Read 6176 times)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Re: Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 05:08:02 PM »
It appears that this is a Bitcoin cloud mining operation, which will apparently be using retail hardware (Antminer S5). I know their power costs for geothermal energy will be really favorable, but the up-front costs of setting up an operation at a significant scale like this are pretty huge, in Bitcoin. I see the VIP shares concept (a company dividend after one year of operation) and I think that's potentially a good incentive, but the flip side is that there's no assurance the company will be in operation one year from opening. I'd also like to know if VIP "shareholders" will receive contractual documentation outlining their annual dividend, as part of that program. I also think, as it is, the site is too anonymous. Yes, they have a company registered in Delaware...but who are the primary stakeholders and who is running the operation? There isn't a single real name or address on the site.

They're talking the good talk, but it really doesn't matter if a ponzi starts out saying "We're not a ponzi." That assurance falls a little short, these days. Going to need more information. But as it is, I'm less interested just because it's Bitcoin-centric.

+1

The whole concept doesn't make sense to me.  If you can afford to set up this size mining operation, why not just mine for yourself and keep the proceeds?  What is the motivation to sell shares if not to cover losses due to the expense of setting this thing up and maintenance and replacement costs when the hardware inevitably becomes obsolete?  Even if they are mining, if they're losing money and covering the losses with sales of shares, that business plan is not sustainable.  I won't use the "p" word because it's so overused and meaningless by now, but I would need to see a business plan with hard numbers before investing.

Cash flow is an easy enough answer, any company can live or die by it. You could set up your mega farm, sell %% of it, be in instant ROI, then generate profits with the remaining portion. You don't have to wait months to get your money back out and you are shielded from falling BTC/LTC prices.

There's also economies of scale to consider. Why pay for something when someone else will buy it for you?

Not defending them, but there's dozens of "legit" reasons to sell hashing.

Offline FreeJack2k

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 12:14:40 AM »
I agree on this, that having consumers bear part of the cost can help cash flow and ensure they can have the funds quickly to invest in development of a proprietary replacement for retail hardware in their farm. what bothers me are mainly the complete lack of real-world contact points (an email address ain't gonna cut it) and names of the primaries involved, and a VIP scheme that promises additional dividends after one year for a premium, with no assurance they will even be around in a year. They also need to describe what their plan is for handling outages and downtime, allowing customers to audit performance, and basically what people SHOULD be expecting to know, in this scenario. Simply having someone online say, "You guys look like you intend to do things the right way" is not compelling enough evidence for me to get involved. I want to see these cloud mining companies actually evolve and start delivering some hard numbers and info that can be confirmed...not guessed at or inferred.

Offline MarsupialDragon

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 12:19:12 AM »
Tell you what, when I start my cloud mining service, Music City Mining, I will post pics, an address, a phone number and an invitation to anyone who wishes to inspect the premises, as well as a detailed business plan, expected profitability, possible risks, and as much proof of mining as can be delivered!  I'm already scouting locations for the hosting center, I just need my payout from LTCgear to get it started!  :D

Offline wiggl3r

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 01:33:01 AM »
Then you will never be in business....

Offline FreeJack2k

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 05:54:49 AM »
Tell you what, when I start my cloud mining service, Music City Mining, I will post pics, an address, a phone number and an invitation to anyone who wishes to inspect the premises, as well as a detailed business plan, expected profitability, possible risks, and as much proof of mining as can be delivered!  I'm already scouting locations for the hosting center, I just need my payout from LTCgear to get it started!  :D

Then I think you will be seeing a pretty fair amount of interest, because this is the polar opposite of what the majority of cloud mining companies are doing...under the guise of not "giving away company secrets" - never mind the fact that these aren't things that should be secrets, nor do they give any competitive advantage. The only reason these companies don't give this information is because they have something to hide.

Offline sluppy

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 11:52:17 AM »
If i understand this correctly its a Presale of something that hasnt even been build yet?
So i give them $3,164.00 bucks and i get 365 x 5.5 back  if the diff and price of btc where static so thats a little more then half my money back not bad not bad so i only need btc to double in price and the diff to remain static to get my money back , not the worst deal ive seen.
I love this part.
"You also get a part of 25% of our company profit. That will make a good return of your investment."
It will be 1-100.000 of that 25%
furthermore if u have huge profit margins for ur cloudmining company*(like the 3.1k for 2th) u dont have something else ,, their called customers.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 01:39:18 PM »
Topic moved to Pre-Orders

Offline xephyr

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 07:49:24 PM »
If they are planning on using Antminer S5 miners you are better off just buying hashing power now direct from Hashnest. Power costs may be higher but you can start hashing in 72 hours. Another option is to wait for Batch 2 hosted S5 miners from GetHashing co-op. Batch 1 miners are hosted by Bitmain and Bitmain provided a photo.

Offline g0ldm0ney10

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2015, 04:52:27 PM »
And here is the first video...

http://forum.coinbar.org/t/some-info-and-a-video-from-the-first-miners-at-miningsweden/319

Payment start tomorrow so please sign up HERE today to receive your first payment tomorrow!!

Hit me up if you have any questions!

mod edit: removed "hidden" affiliate link
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 01:58:34 AM by TheMage »

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2015, 12:01:10 AM »
That's the big video?

LOL.

How about a proper "data center" viewing?

Offline g0ldm0ney10

Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 10:46:30 PM »
I just got paid from Mining Sweeden!

Please move this back to cloud mining now!!

Offline wiggl3r

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2015, 03:32:25 AM »
Of course they will payout the first few accounts for the first few weeks, thats how a ponzi works dude.

Offline xephyr

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2015, 02:46:35 PM »
Of course they will payout the first few accounts for the first few weeks, thats how a ponzi works dude.

He does not care. Promoting the affiliate link appears to be his agenda. It would be interesting if the forum stopped allowing affiliate links in signatures or posts. I doubt that will happen though.

Offline fréa inguina

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 08:57:52 PM »

He does not care. Promoting the affiliate link appears to be his agenda. It would be interesting if the forum stopped allowing affiliate links in signatures or posts. I doubt that will happen though.

LOL

This made me LOL so hard! Seriously, thats a funny guy right there!

To be on topic: Seems interesting concept, certainly far better than others out there and i don't think you can get more transparent than offering to host visitors/investors if they decide to visit.
I wish them the best of luck, they have started out on the right path and that is something alot of people could learn from :)

#CleanUpCrypto

Offline wiggl3r

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:58 PM »
The easiest way to #cleanupcrypto would be to just make a company website that has pictures/videos already uploaded. A proper tax ID and filing status with your country. An address for people who happen to be in the area to stop by. Etc etc IMO