Author Topic: Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available  (Read 6591 times)

Offline g0ldm0ney10

Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available
« on: February 14, 2015, 08:41:57 PM »
Hey all,

So here is a new cloud mining service that is just starting.  Get in on the ground floor and own some company shares as the are only available this one time.

Check our there site to see more.  Very REAL company that will show pictures and answer your questions at all times.

Please use my affiliate link here to research and sign up!

www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=48

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:48:18 PM by g0ldm0ney10 »

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Re: Mining Sweeden - The New BEST cloud mining available
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 10:26:55 PM »
When will they have miners online?

When will the pictures/videos they promised be available?

Currently, they are the same vaporware as all the others.

Offline g0ldm0ney10

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 10:38:17 PM »
Sent you a pm with answer, and will update once information is released on site as well.

Offline BotwinBG

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 01:56:39 AM »
Anyone near Lyksele , Sweden able to check them out?

Offline MarsupialDragon

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 06:36:53 AM »
Is there a reason why none of these companies are located in the US?  Just seems very suspicious to me.

That said, I'd be happy to invest more in a legitimate company if I could get my frickin' payout from LTCgear!!!  :D

Offline squid20

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 06:47:02 AM »
Is there a reason why none of these companies are located in the US?  Just seems very suspicious to me.

That said, I'd be happy to invest more in a legitimate company if I could get my frickin' payout from LTCgear!!!  :D

>96% of people live outside the US

Offline crazyivan

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »
Waiting for photos.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:33:40 AM by crazyivan »

Offline DMC

• Dophoeve
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 12:48:49 PM »
Isn't interesting at all. If I calculate, ROI will take roughly 500 days, and the maintenance costs etc etc is included for 1 year. Seems odd.

Offline leodio

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »
Another scam like all the 95% we had on market and the other 4% are legit but unprofittable.

Offline BotwinBG

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »
It is also a Delaware LLC , can't those be made in basically in a day by anyone? If you are going to be in Sweden, give us a Swedish Aktiebolag (AB , limited company/corporation) to check out in the local registers.

Offline g0ldm0ney10

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »
Waiting for photos.

Pics and a video are scheduled to release this week.

Offline g0ldm0ney10

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 04:50:59 PM »
It is also a Delaware LLC , can't those be made in basically in a day by anyone? If you are going to be in Sweden, give us a Swedish Aktiebolag (AB , limited company/corporation) to check out in the local registers.

"The reason why they use a Delaware Company is that they have one of the best Corporate laws there is. And there is a reason why 65% of the fortune 500 companies is registred in Delaware."

"About a Swedish AB Company there will be one but they are building everything from the ground up and they will register a Swedish Company but it costs about 5500 Euro to set it up. So Everything will be in place in time"

Offline Cookdesk

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 12:46:48 AM »
anyone know cost of electricity in Sweden ?  Any cheap geo power or similar ?

Offline FreeJack2k

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 06:08:41 AM »
It appears that this is a Bitcoin cloud mining operation, which will apparently be using retail hardware (Antminer S5). I know their power costs for geothermal energy will be really favorable, but the up-front costs of setting up an operation at a significant scale like this are pretty huge, in Bitcoin. I see the VIP shares concept (a company dividend after one year of operation) and I think that's potentially a good incentive, but the flip side is that there's no assurance the company will be in operation one year from opening. I'd also like to know if VIP "shareholders" will receive contractual documentation outlining their annual dividend, as part of that program. I also think, as it is, the site is too anonymous. Yes, they have a company registered in Delaware...but who are the primary stakeholders and who is running the operation? There isn't a single real name or address on the site.

They're talking the good talk, but it really doesn't matter if a ponzi starts out saying "We're not a ponzi." That assurance falls a little short, these days. Going to need more information. But as it is, I'm less interested just because it's Bitcoin-centric.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:14:08 AM by FreeJack2k »

Offline MarsupialDragon

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 04:30:49 PM »
It appears that this is a Bitcoin cloud mining operation, which will apparently be using retail hardware (Antminer S5). I know their power costs for geothermal energy will be really favorable, but the up-front costs of setting up an operation at a significant scale like this are pretty huge, in Bitcoin. I see the VIP shares concept (a company dividend after one year of operation) and I think that's potentially a good incentive, but the flip side is that there's no assurance the company will be in operation one year from opening. I'd also like to know if VIP "shareholders" will receive contractual documentation outlining their annual dividend, as part of that program. I also think, as it is, the site is too anonymous. Yes, they have a company registered in Delaware...but who are the primary stakeholders and who is running the operation? There isn't a single real name or address on the site.

They're talking the good talk, but it really doesn't matter if a ponzi starts out saying "We're not a ponzi." That assurance falls a little short, these days. Going to need more information. But as it is, I'm less interested just because it's Bitcoin-centric.

+1

The whole concept doesn't make sense to me.  If you can afford to set up this size mining operation, why not just mine for yourself and keep the proceeds?  What is the motivation to sell shares if not to cover losses due to the expense of setting this thing up and maintenance and replacement costs when the hardware inevitably becomes obsolete?  Even if they are mining, if they're losing money and covering the losses with sales of shares, that business plan is not sustainable.  I won't use the "p" word because it's so overused and meaningless by now, but I would need to see a business plan with hard numbers before investing.