Author Topic: It's time for ltcgear legal action  (Read 5558 times)

Offline leodio

Re: It's time for ltcgear legal action
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 12:04:21 PM »
For me it is necessary to contact a person who is able to check airplane's ticket and so is able to know his last travel and so his (probably) position.
Then, contact a person on his place and start investigating. We need a professionist so we will have to pay him. I am agree about that.
Too much lies to pass trought.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
For me it is necessary to contact a person who is able to check airplane's ticket and so is able to know his last travel and so his (probably) position.
Then, contact a person on his place and start investigating. We need a professionist so we will have to pay him. I am agree about that.

Good luck finding somebody who will break the law and most likely loose their job by gathering such information. That's a job for the police, and I doubt the police are interested at this stage.

Offline leodio

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 12:18:49 PM »

Good luck finding somebody who will break the law and most likely loose their job by gathering such information. That's a job for the police, and I doubt the police are interested at this stage.

Nobody spoke about "breaking law", for it Cristian is enough  ;)
A professionist can do it if there is a crime.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 08:50:50 AM »

Nobody spoke about "breaking law", for it Cristian is enough  ;)
A professionist can do it if there is a crime.

Alright checking plane tickets, private information. I am pretty sure with all the data protection act and other said bullshit not just any civilian person could find that out. I am also sure something like that requires a warrant to gain that information. As per the illegal side, good luck finding what airline he uses to fly with, good luck finding an employee within that airline to break some form of rule to obtain said data then release it to whoever is asking for it. I agree given the case its bullshit but thats the law, its bullshit.

Offline Ǫ̶̷̕͜Ź̛ḿ͜a͞͞͠͏ś̡͟͠͡t́͏é̴r

• Crypto is the future!
    • Coinbar
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 09:27:27 AM »
gl with legal actions

Offline Jayke

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 01:36:45 PM »
gl with legal actions

With that attitude its a given.

Offline caso