Author Topic: [ANN] www.coinimal.com LTC/BTC Fast and Easy with € Bank Account and NETELLER!  (Read 2388 times)

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal
Hello Litecoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coinimal
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinimal

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • LTC - Litcoin

Verification Levels

Update: Starting from today, you can test our service without verifying your account! The "Starter"-Level includes an instant buy order of 25€.

- Your Coinimal Team!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:21:09 AM by TwinWinNerD »

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal
We currently have a promotion running, that gives every user 5€ for free after the verification process is completed!

Offline pbleak

Just to note minimum buy order is 25 so make sure to have 20e ready to add to your purchase to go with the free credit. Site is very clean/easy to use.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:16:45 PM by pbleak »

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal
Just to note minimum buy order is 25 and sell order is 0.5 Bitcoin so unless you really want to get that 5e it's not really worth it.

This service is here to be used, what you do mean it isn't really worth it?

Offline pbleak

Just to note minimum buy order is 25 and sell order is 0.5 Bitcoin so unless you really want to get that 5e it's not really worth it.

For people looking for the easy 5e. Worth it for bigger sellers. It's a nice-looking site. Just letting the smaller users know (who may be tempted, but won't have enough to use the voucher.).

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal

For people looking for the easy 5e. Worth it for bigger sellers. It's a nice-looking site. Just letting the smaller users know (who may be tempted, but won't have enough to use the voucher.).

I see :) Yes you are right.

But it is 20€ for 25€ worth of LTC, so even for a quick grab its a good deal in my opinion.

Offline pbleak

I see :) Yes you are right.

But it is 20€ for 25€ worth of LTC, so even for a quick grab its a good deal in my opinion.

I will edit to reflect this as you are quite correct.

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal
Coinimal will be hosting the Vienna Bitcoin Meetup. If you are in Vienna today at 19:00, feel free to visit the meetup in Sektor5!

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal

Offline TwinWinNerD

• CEO, Coinimal GmbH
    • Coinimal
Big Update:

https://www.coinimal.com is proud to present its new partner: NETELLER

Source: Coinimal becomes first Bitcoin merchant to partner with NETELLER

We now offer six different payment options to our customers:

This update also includes a remodeling of our website and our verification structure. Customers can now buy 25€ worth of Coins to test our service, before they need to verify their account:

- Your Coinimal Team