Author Topic: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining  (Read 28806 times)

Offline vicitor

Re: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »
Ditto. I presume they meant on signup.
I don't think so because he said .25 MH/s per day on log in.

Offline pbleak

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2015, 02:07:33 PM »
Ditto. I presume they meant on signup.
I don't think so because he said .25 MH/s per day on log in.

I know he said that. I think he meant otherwise. I'd quite like my free MH too.

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
It works, you have to log out and log back in. You'll only get the .25 mh/s once every 24 hour period.

Offline vicitor

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
It works, you have to log out and log back in. You'll only get the .25 mh/s once every 24 hour period.
It doesn't  work, cacc confirmed also. Now I have 6 MH/s, but i should have 6.5 (since I logged yesterday and today), right?

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2015, 12:52:34 AM »
It doesn't  work, cacc confirmed also. Now I have 6 MH/s, but i should have 6.5 (since I logged yesterday and today), right?

Have you gotten to the site, clicked the log out button, then log back in? Also has it been 24 hours since your last credit? I was just able to confirm it was working so if it's not for you then I will have to research it.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Also how about that LTC price??

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2015, 12:57:47 AM »
Also, to the people that are registering multiple accounts hoping to get free MH/s from me, I can see you. I will be contacting you to straighten this out, if I do not get a response or if this continues, I will have to remove all accounts associated with your IP address.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2015, 02:48:53 AM »
Any proof yet of anything?

Or are we still just breezing over this point?

Offline vicitor

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2015, 04:26:21 AM »

Have you gotten to the site, clicked the log out button, then log back in? Also has it been 24 hours since your last credit? I was just able to confirm it was working so if it's not for you then I will have to research it.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

I logged out, then logged in but still nothing. I bought 5MH/s in 24.01.2015 so i should see at least .25 MH/s, but I see only those 6 MH/s.
About LTC price: I'm happy as everyone here that doubled its value.

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2015, 04:33:16 AM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

I logged out, then logged in but still nothing. I bought 5MH/s in 24.01.2015 so i should see at least .25 MH/s, but I see only those 6 MH/s.

Could you try logging out and back in now?

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline renma

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2015, 04:36:19 AM »
The freebie works for me. Thanks!

But yeah.. maybe you should at least provide a little bit of evidence of the farm you are running here.... A little bit of ease of mind wouldn't hurt :/

Offline vicitor

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2015, 04:57:12 AM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

It's OK now, 0.25 appears! Thanks for fixing!

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2015, 05:13:38 AM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

It's OK now, 0.25 appears! Thanks for fixing!

You are welcome! Make sure you guys log in everyday, this special will not last forever ; )

Offline pbleak

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »
Mine is there now, thanks.

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »
I really didn't want to do this, but mitigating people from spam creating accounts in order to get free MH/s instead of following the rules like the rest of the users, is becoming a job in it's own. People going as far as getting banned on their primary IP so they use their phones data carrier to create more accounts. Rather then accidentally ban a user following the rules who looks like a spammer I have made a hard choice. At this time I will be stopping the launch bonus. Everything else remains the same and now you can have as many accounts as you please but the login and signup bonus is over. Thank you to the people who did not abuse the system!

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline pbleak

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2015, 08:41:35 PM »
I really didn't want to do this, but mitigating people from spam creating accounts in order to get free MH/s instead of following the rules like the rest of the users, is becoming a job in it's own. People going as far as getting banned on their primary IP so they use their phones data carrier to create more accounts. Rather then accidentally ban a user following the rules who looks like a spammer I have made a hard choice. At this time I will be stopping the launch bonus. Everything else remains the same and now you can have as many accounts as you please but the login and signup bonus is over. Thank you to the people who did not abuse the system!

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Unfortunately this was/is bound to happen (though I cannot imagine how bored people must be to do all that).