Author Topic: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining  (Read 29092 times)

Offline Alkhara

Re: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2015, 05:30:19 AM »
Remember payouts go out to tomorrow so please have your addresses and coin choice entered on the Billing section of your My Account page.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2015, 09:40:06 PM »
All users with payment addresses have been paid!
Hope you all have a good weekend, and be looking out for new features coming soon!

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline pbleak

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2015, 09:49:40 PM »
This is kind of baffling. So someone invests 25USD for 5MH they will return, at best,  3.80011591 LTC a month or 5.55USD.

ROI is 5 months on what could easily be a ponzi. Pointless.

Let's see if I can make more from tips here: LXotNmHzKH3mWK1sb3REyaNDkqBUhAVe54
 [ltc]

Offline cacc

• Notseen.com
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2015, 10:13:04 PM »
All users with payment addresses have been paid!

Just for reference, I did get paid for 1 day of the 1.25MHs that I have for free with them. 0.317LTC was sent my way. Obviously doing it more accurate than LTCGear did where I have only had the shares for a day so I am only paid for a day instead of the other way which would have been 0.2217 for a week. Talk about making more sense!
http://block-explorer.com/address/LgKXR7c6ZdLDt2NSFiEsPx9Y5g3d939Zui
http://block-explorer.com/tx/653667004b007bea11e1914fa548fa5b6df4d025fd7c63f30a499bb2d2360dac

This is kind of baffling. So someone invests 25USD for 5MH they will return, at best,  3.80011591 LTC a month or 5.55USD.
ROI is 5 months on what could easily be a ponzi. Pointless.

Not as a defense, but more just facts, the drop in value of LTC and BTC is the reason for such a long ROI. There is very limited scrypt hardware out there, so their numbers are based on what would be considered the best ROI machines out there, the Hashra units that are currently not shipping. If they lowered their $/MHs anymore than it would become absolutely unbelievable unless they made custom hardware that was significantly better than any hardware out there. To make ROI it depends HIGHLY on the price of LTC at the time and, as we all know, it has gone down the pipes recently...
$25 for 25MHs: LTC @ $1.40 = $5.32/month = ~4.7 month ROI
$25 for 25MHs: LTC @ $3.00 = $11.40/month = ~2.2 month ROI
$25 for 25MHs: LTC @ $4.00 = $15.20/month = ~1.6 month ROI
This is basically the same investment and return that you would get from buying the hardware yourself, except without the noise and heat. Not that I am supporting them as I only have the free shares still and am still passively debating throwing anything into it for when it seems to be that much more legit (moreso waiting for LTC coin value to recoer). We shall see what happens in the future with these guys.

Offline pbleak

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2015, 10:15:14 PM »
Thanks for that, I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but who did you get free shares?

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2015, 10:18:55 PM »
Thanks for that, I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but who did you get free shares?

If you register you get one free MH/s and .25 MH/s per login once per 24 hour period.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline pbleak

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2015, 10:22:24 PM »

If you register you get one free MH/s and .25 MH/s per login once per 24 hour period.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Thanks for the info. Still unsure but contact is good.

Offline cacc

• Notseen.com
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2015, 10:29:15 PM »

Which also means every 4 days you get 1MHs for free...which is what 1 ticket costs for the weekly lottery to win 50MHs. I don't know if you can use the free shares to buy the lottery tickets (I tried with my 1.25MHs and the only option is Bitcoin still), but if you can then for free you have the potential to own quite a bit of hashing power. If you can't use the free shares, if you buy 5MHs for $25 and then put 1 of those into the lottery, with only what appears to be 4 people signed up for the site with zero shares purchased, you are guaranteed to win 50MHs. So for $25 you would have 5MHs - 1MHs for ticket price + win 50MHs in the lottery + 1MHs signup bonus + 0.25MHs login bonus per day.

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2015, 10:33:24 PM »

Which also means every 4 days you get 1MHs for free...which is what 1 ticket costs for the weekly lottery to win 50MHs. I don't know if you can use the free shares to buy the lottery tickets (I tried with my 1.25MHs and the only option is Bitcoin still), but if you can then for free you have the potential to own quite a bit of hashing power. If you can't use the free shares, if you buy 5MHs for $25 and then put 1 of those into the lottery, with only what appears to be 4 people signed up for the site with zero shares purchased, you are guaranteed to win 50MHs. So for $25 you would have 5MHs - 1MHs for ticket price + win 50MHs in the lottery + 1MHs signup bonus + 0.25MHs login bonus per day.

You should be able to purchase a lottery ticket with your free shares, I will check on that, if you can't please let me know.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline pbleak

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2015, 10:35:32 PM »

OK, just to see I am going to be to test it out.

Offline cacc

• Notseen.com
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2015, 10:38:19 PM »

You should be able to purchase a lottery ticket with your free shares, I will check on that, if you can't please let me know.

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Looks like it is asking for 5MHs for a ticket instead of 1MHs.

Offline pbleak

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2015, 10:41:48 PM »
OK, as a test, I've put in for the 5MH order and will buy a lotto ticket so the community can see how it goes.

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2015, 10:42:44 PM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Good catch!

I will look into that.
Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline Alkhara

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2015, 10:51:33 PM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Ok this has been fixed.

Thanks for the report Cacc, giving you a free MH/s for the find.

Alkhara,
 [ltc] [ltc]

Offline pbleak

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 11:13:25 PM »

Thanks,
Alkhara
 [ltc] [ltc]

Ok this has been fixed.

Thanks for the report Cacc, giving you a free MH/s for the find.

Alkhara,
 [ltc] [ltc]

How do you buy a ticket with your current MHS?