Author Topic: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining  (Read 28611 times)

Offline sgerevini

Re: HashWar - LTC Cloud Mining
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2015, 02:54:00 PM »

well...

another scam/ponzi site that has been down...  :P

by the way, i dont invested anything.  i just have 1 MH/s for new logins "promo",  and this got me 1 ltc.....

at least i have great ROI... Invested total = 0, returns = 1, by my maths, ROI = Infinite!   :o  :o

Offline cacc

• Notseen.com
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2015, 10:52:43 PM »
It was probably most of us that were just running off those free MHs that were given away. They had to pay out a few dollars in total each week in hopes that it would gain trust and someone would buy a plan. For every buyer, it kept the whole site alive for quite a few weeks...guess this shows just how few buyers there were.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2015, 01:31:02 AM »
It was probably most of us that were just running off those free MHs that were given away. They had to pay out a few dollars in total each week in hopes that it would gain trust and someone would buy a plan. For every buyer, it kept the whole site alive for quite a few weeks...guess this shows just how few buyers there were.

People just won't learn.

Offline renma

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2015, 02:01:37 AM »
Bummer. I love my weekly free btc faucet too from here :/

Offline pbleak

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2015, 09:47:45 PM »
I was curious, throwing a few satoshis at it, to see whether post-ltcgear this scam could work. Looks like they couldn't even manage a month and a bit.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2015, 03:20:05 AM »
I got a report this should be moved to failed projects. Can someone elaborate for me? I am not following this thread. Thanks

Offline pbleak

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2015, 10:37:55 AM »
They stopped paying yep. So to failed it should go. Nobody put too much in anyway. I think most of us were just curious to see how long they could do it.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2015, 12:29:58 AM »
They stopped paying yep. So to failed it should go. Nobody put too much in anyway. I think most of us were just curious to see how long they could do it.

Ok, moving to failed projects unless OP can come up with substantial evidence to keep it in the non failed section.