Author Topic: Litecoin Supernodes'  (Read 17404 times)

Offline hcf27

Re: Litecoin Supernodes'
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »

Hey i got this error:

inux.sh: No such file or directory
bash: /root/linux.sh: No such file or directory

Sorry, should have said before. You need have root access (privileges) to run this.
So follow exactly this in a new terminal. It will ask you for your root password after typing 'sudo su'.

do
Code: [Select]
sudo suthen do
Code: [Select]
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LitecoinNode/DeploymentScripts/master/linux.sh -P /root/ ; bash /root/linux.sh 2>&1 | tee /root/linux.log

Yes I ran from root.. this is exactly what I am getting in response... I have other stuff installed on that vps, including some wallets, so it may have something to do with that?

[email protected]:~# wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LitecoinNode/DeploymentScripts/master/linux.sh -P /root/ ; bash /root/linux.sh 2>&1 | tee /root/linux.log
--2015-07-17 16:53:04--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LitecoinNode/DeploymentScripts/master/linux.sh
Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)... 23.235.47.133
Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)|23.235.47.133|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2015-07-17 16:53:05 ERROR 404: Not Found.

bash: /root/linux.sh: No such file or directory

Offline kmg

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:20:27 PM by kmg »

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2015, 09:48:08 PM »
well crap, even I forgot about that.

I'm gonna fix that readme file and officially announce this!

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2016, 10:04:24 PM »
This project has been updated to LitecoinNode, I will shortly lock this thread and announce the LitecoinNode project.

Offline l_iteCulture

• Sapientia melior auro
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »
Hi losh11 can we use this command: wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LitecoinNode/DeploymentScripts/master/linux.sh -P /root/ ; bash /root/linux.sh 2>&1 | tee /root/linux.log
For raspbian?because is based on Debian.
I haved try www.raspbian.com tutorial for raspberry until now but with this command is much easier,this is installing automatic.Do you need to forward port?or its done automatic.
I wonder if you want to stop some day litecoin node from running in the backround how you do it?litecoin-cli stop?
I have installed the node on my Debian laptop but did not found how to stop from running only when i did remove all litecoin did stop.
 :D

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2016, 01:39:27 AM »
Hi losh11 can we use this command: wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LitecoinNode/DeploymentScripts/master/linux.sh -P /root/ ; bash /root/linux.sh 2>&1 | tee /root/linux.log
For raspbian?because is based on Debian.
I haved try www.raspbian.com tutorial for raspberry until now but with this command is much easier,this is installing automatic.Do you need to forward port?or its done automatic.
I wonder if you want to stop some day litecoin node from running in the backround how you do it?litecoin-cli stop?
I have installed the node on my Debian laptop but did not found how to stop from running only when i did remove all litecoin did stop.
 :D

I was going to do some testing for the Raspberry Pi - right now, it may or may not work. There aren't any pre-compiled Raspberry Pi Litecoin Daemons from the litecoin.org website, so we may have to compile from source.

The same command can be used to uninstall LitecoinNode, everything you decide to uninstall or remove is a decision made by the user. That means, if the Raspberry Pi has a Litecoin client which has some Litecoins, when uninstalling, you wouldn't loose your LTC. Basically run the same script, and when it asks if you want to install, update or uninstall, just choose the uninstall option,

Port forwarding on the machine is done automatically, but on a home network, you might have to go to your router settings and port forward port 9333/tcp and 80/tcp.

I'll see if I can do any of this and clarify everything.

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
well crap, even I forgot about that.

I'm gonna fix that readme file and officially announce this!

This project has been updated to LitecoinNode, I will shortly lock this thread and announce the LitecoinNode project.

Update?