Author Topic: LTCGear qAsic Cloud Mining  (Read 196704 times)

Offline Kim Jong-un

Re: LTCGear qAsic Cloud Mining
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2014, 10:43:17 PM »

[/quote]

My calculations show about a 1month payoff period as well.  An excellent investment since I'm betting DRK won't disappear in that timeframe.  Thanks Chris ^_^ I bought myself a handful.

I'm guessing there's going to be modifiers for Scrypt-N coming out soon as well. Anyone know what the most profitable Scrypt-N coin is?
[/quote]

It's Murraycoin right now, lol.  I believe the Scrypt N only gets about 45% the hashpower of the Scrypt alogrithim, so consider that when you do your calculations.  If the past is any guide, you won't be able to choose.  Bee will pick the Scrypt N coin to mine himself.  My guess would be Vertcoin, but who knows.

Offline dr3eht2j

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 11:52:27 PM »
Hey guys,

Trying to figure this whole system out. I'm going through the thread now, but it's a little confusing to newcomers if i'm just looking at the site.

If i'm interested in this, what exactly do you buy?? I'm not quite sure I grasp the difference as to what the difference between all the different things? If I wanted to mine x11, do i need farmshares first? what are the asic shares??

Offline thaychuari

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2014, 12:26:58 AM »
Hey guys,

Trying to figure this whole system out. I'm going through the thread now, but it's a little confusing to newcomers if i'm just looking at the site.

If i'm interested in this, what exactly do you buy?? I'm not quite sure I grasp the difference as to what the difference between all the different things? If I wanted to mine x11, do i need farmshares first? what are the asic shares??

Yes.  You have to buy shares either Farmshares (FS) or Asic shares (qasic). One FS is hashing at 63Khs and asic share is hashing at 100khs. Dont buy it now. He used to have 42Mhs for $1209. then you buy x11 modifier this will convert your fs or qasic to x11 hashrate. 

Offline wonko

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2014, 02:34:06 AM »
Hey guys,

Right now there's only ASIC shares for sale.  You buy those and they'll start hashing litecoin for you immediately (100khs per share).  Then if you buy the modifier you can have your shares mine for x11 (DRK) instead of litecoins (LTC)

Offline supernocturnal

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2014, 04:17:16 AM »
Hey guys,

Right now there's only ASIC shares for sale.  You buy those and they'll start hashing litecoin for you immediately (100khs per share).  Then if you buy the modifier you can have your shares mine for x11 (DRK) instead of litecoins (LTC)

yup that's right...i m waiting some special discount again for fpga orasic shares...

Offline katoman

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2014, 09:00:15 AM »
I put in 14.000 khz in scrypt and 42.000 khz in X11 on Coinwarz and it shows it is almost the same...

LTC
$6.04 /
$6.04
$0.00 for electricity

Dark
$6.24 /
$6.24
$0.00 for electricity

:/

Offline fractal02

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2014, 09:45:45 AM »
I put in 14.000 khz in scrypt and 42.000 khz in X11 on Coinwarz and it shows it is almost the same...

LTC
$6.04 /
$6.04
$0.00 for electricity

Dark
$6.24 /
$6.24
$0.00 for electricity

:/

You need to know what you are mining...

DRK diff retarget every block.

So at the moment i write this, DRK diff is 2769.42316658 and earn you (for 42MH/s) : $12.25 daily

Offline kitano

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2014, 10:03:02 AM »
The block reward too. ;)

@all
In your opinion, how much is more profitable DRK compared with LTC this week?

Offline Raw-H

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2014, 10:12:47 AM »
The block reward too. ;)

@all
In your opinion, how much is more profitable DRK compared with LTC this week?

I'll wonder how bee is gonna calculate the earnings with this diff-changing.

Offline worldlybedouin

• Elite Member
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2014, 12:16:54 PM »
Personally, I'm looking to convert my FarmShares into qASIC shares permanently.  I'm not really into DRK (bought a few just to sit on them long term)...but would prefer to mine LTC overall.

Offline Noogens

• Grumpy-Cat prefers Deathmetal
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2014, 12:53:05 PM »
This x11 thingy is quite nice, but I would have liked to see the Trade-In form even more.  ;D

axa

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2014, 05:30:50 PM »
Hey guys,

Yes.  You have to buy shares either Farmshares (FS) or Asic shares (qasic). One FS is hashing at 63Khs and asic share is hashing at 100khs. Dont buy it now. He used to have 42Mhs for $1209. then you buy x11 modifier this will convert your fs or qasic to x11 hashrate.

Prices have just been reduced. 42 mH for $931 or $857 paid by bitcoin. That is $20.4 per mH, you cannot do better.

Offline fractal02

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »

Prices have just been reduced. 42 mH for $931 or $857 paid by bitcoin. That is $20.4 per mH, you cannot do better.

Damn....i'm going to miss this bargain for just a few mBTC...    :'(

Really hope Bee make other discount for less expensive Qasic number pack...

Offline katoman

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2014, 05:49:04 PM »
Argh... I just use 400$ on the X11 mod... if i didnt i would have money to buy 420 qasic shares.. :-[

Offline supernocturnal

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2014, 06:14:01 PM »
Argh... I just use 400$ on the X11 mod... if i didnt i would have money to buy 420 qasic shares.. :-[

damn..happen with me too...arghhhhh...i'm so frustating right now...