Author Topic: [Closed] Round 1 funding of DataCalc has ended. Issuing refunds.  (Read 6814 times)

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Re: [ANN] Round 1 funding of DataCalc starts NOW!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 03:47:44 PM »
harish until people actually live for a while in a totally corrupt place, they will think giving a few pesos to the barangay captain is taboo...........but it IS the norm here and no one is bothered by it. Quick example: I wanted a gun permit which is rarely done for foreigners. I spoke with the barangay captain and he met me at a local bar a few days later and had the police chief with him. We drank and talked for several hours and the chief said to bring my passport to his office the next day. I did and the permit was delivered to my home later that week. I had bought a lot of drinks, and donated 1000php to the police fund, and another 1000php to the captain. ~$70usd, job done, and new important friends made. It is simply how things work here. Get pulled over for speeding....hand your ID wrapped in a few hundred php and go on your merry way. It's just how it works.

Offline harish

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 03:55:00 PM »
harish until people actually live for a while in a totally corrupt place, they will think giving a few pesos to the barangay captain is taboo...........but it IS the norm here and no one is bothered by it. Quick example: I wanted a gun permit which is rarely done for foreigners. I spoke with the barangay captain and he met me at a local bar a few days later and had the police chief with him. We drank and talked for several hours and the chief said to bring my passport to his office the next day. I did and the permit was delivered to my home later that week. I had bought a lot of drinks, and donated 1000php to the police fund, and another 1000php to the captain. ~$70usd, job done, and new important friends made. It is simply how things work here. Get pulled over for speeding....hand your ID wrapped in a few hundred php and go on your merry way. It's just how it works.

I totally believe you. I know very well how 'Asia' works.

Offline Ǫ̶̷̕͜Ź̛ḿ͜a͞͞͠͏ś̡͟͠͡t́͏é̴r

• Crypto is the future!
    • Coinbar
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 03:57:12 PM »

bribeing at it highest?

Offline harish

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »
Hey Xardas,

Your project looks promising. I am very much interested in being part of the project.

And I do have very good opportunity to get the used 1TH machines so so cheap.
regards,

Offline harish

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2015, 04:05:46 PM »

bribeing at it highest?

:D Yup very much - Money talks

Offline Ǫ̶̷̕͜Ź̛ḿ͜a͞͞͠͏ś̡͟͠͡t́͏é̴r

• Crypto is the future!
    • Coinbar
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 04:09:01 PM »
lol ok, boose and money ic ic,,

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »
Round 1 will close soon. If you are interested then join in quickly.

Offline Marvell9

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 10:49:49 PM »
TX id  for round 1 funding
0bc2cc4ee8c0688d95f709e4fd0b48e48fa8f1591a7629074a94253e42939bb5

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2015, 08:02:45 AM »
We are roughly 20% funded as of now

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 06:50:09 AM »
Round 1 funding has now closed. Not enough was raised, so I am issuing refunds. Please PM me with your refund addy.

Offline LetUsLook

• Litecoin Association Member
    • LetUsLook
Re: [Closed] Round 1 funding of DataCalc has ended. Issuing refunds.
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
Thanks,

Got my refund!

Offline Marvell9

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 04:11:36 PM »
Round 1 funding has now closed. Not enough was raised, so I am issuing refunds. Please PM me with your refund addy.
What a shame ill send a pm with my refund adress

Offline wiggl3r

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 11:21:01 PM »
sad

Offline Marvell9

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2015, 08:14:59 PM »
refund was received a few days ago , forgot to post on this thread thanks !

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »
All refunds issued. That's all folks. Locking thread