Author Topic: Fibonacci.io Lawsuit  (Read 17239 times)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
Re: Fibonacci.io Lawsuit
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 08:53:28 PM »
Do you think a successful lawsuit will help investors outside of the US as well? I am from the UK and thinking about donating but wondering if it could benefit me.

There are not currently jurisdiction restrictions. So yes any successful lawsuits could help expedite future lawsuits.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 09:25:16 PM »
Thank you very much for the donations so far!

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2014, 09:29:46 PM »
I would like to ask the mods and admins, why is Jasin's LTCtalk account yet to be tagged as a scammer.
I know some other guy was tagged for scamming a small amount of some users, and has tried his best to give it back - yet that tag hasn't been removed. But Jasin has scammed us of more than $2,000,000, which I believe makes him the biggest scammer in the Litecoin community.

I also hope that the moderators and admins would be kind enough to give out the IP address (privately) to the court.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 02:06:41 AM »
Only admins can add that tag. Contrary to popular believe, mods cant really do much except moderate posts :P.

You should send a PM to Crazik and Carnth requesting the scammers tag for both Jasin and Brock.

Offline carface

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 01:20:37 PM »
How fast do you think you can get things going here, I mean getting proper investigations under way? I know it's going to take a while.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 05:55:10 PM »
How fast do you think you can get things going here, I mean getting proper investigations under way? I know it's going to take a while.

We have been collecting all that information for months. Everything is moving along quickly at this point.

Offline ATCkit

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 11:49:14 PM »
Good luck guys. I'm in Canada and invested less than $700 in FIb. So, not much sense in me getting involved- but I will send a wee bit of btc to help.

I hope he has to reimburse you guys- including court costs too. Better yet, he should get several years in jail. This would send a strong message to other crypto-sammer types.

Offline Sam.F

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 10:32:15 PM »
I am from New Zealand, with ~US$4000 'invested' with Fib.  Thanks Atomic and Sukarti for spearheading this effort.  I would be prepared to contribute if I was then able to receive a cut of the funds recuperated, but as has been discussed, I'm not sure that this is possible.

Offline Don007

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2014, 08:41:37 PM »
I'm glad to see that this is actually happening. We can't let scammers do their thing without being punished...  I'll follow this topic.

Offline darkshad

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
Guys,

I'm sorry this happened to you.  I was one of the lucky few that actually got a refund before the whole can of worms broke open.

Unfortunately I don't know many lawyers, but I do live in a town full of college students that need things to do besides working on their studies or going drinking.  The University of MO - Columbia is down the road and has a law school as well as a world renowned journalism school.  If you have any thoughts on how these college students may be able to help out - maybe writing a press release for the wires to pick up, law students doing some research, etc. letme know.  I don't mind kicking in a couple hundred bucks to pay some college students (or for that matter elance folks) to get the word out, work on lawsuit stuff, etc.

Please let me know how I can be of service.  Feel free to email my personal email acct below cause I don't check this web forum that often.

Thanks.
Jason Youngquist
[email protected]

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 06:40:40 PM »
I am from New Zealand, with ~US$4000 'invested' with Fib.  Thanks Atomic and Sukarti for spearheading this effort.  I would be prepared to contribute if I was then able to receive a cut of the funds recuperated, but as has been discussed, I'm not sure that this is possible.

A donation is simply a donation. We can not guarantee anything unfortunately.

Guys,

I'm sorry this happened to you.  I was one of the lucky few that actually got a refund before the whole can of worms broke open.

Unfortunately I don't know many lawyers, but I do live in a town full of college students that need things to do besides working on their studies or going drinking.  The University of MO - Columbia is down the road and has a law school as well as a world renowned journalism school.  If you have any thoughts on how these college students may be able to help out - maybe writing a press release for the wires to pick up, law students doing some research, etc. letme know.  I don't mind kicking in a couple hundred bucks to pay some college students (or for that matter elance folks) to get the word out, work on lawsuit stuff, etc.

Please let me know how I can be of service.  Feel free to email my personal email acct below cause I don't check this web forum that often.

Thanks.
Jason Youngquist
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer Jason, we are pretty well covered currently.

Offline atomicchaos

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 07:49:55 PM »
We apologize for the lack of discussion on this matter, but we are unable to discuss any details of this case. Our council has given permission to release the complaint that has been filed and is now public record.

Download Complaint:

http://imgur.com/lYsXXr6

You can also see the public records on the Lee County Clerk website. Please note, we won't be able to answer questions on this at this time.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 07:56:40 PM by atomicchaos »

Offline thorp

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 08:53:22 PM »
Thanks so much for posting the complaint. It's an interesting read.

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2014, 01:34:03 AM »
We apologize for the lack of discussion on this matter, but we are unable to discuss any details of this case. Our council has given permission to release the complaint that has been filed and is now public record.

Download Complaint:

http://imgur.com/lYsXXr6

You can also see the public records on the Lee County Clerk website. Please note, we won't be able to answer questions on this at this time.

:D Let's hope that this is successful.

Offline organizer

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 01:54:25 AM »
FUCKING WELL DONE. How can I buy you both a beer?