Author Topic: [ANN] LTC-Wallet.com - Secure online Litecoin wallet  (Read 40277 times)

Offline toork

• Scammer
Re: [ANN] LTC-Wallet.com - Secure online Litecoin wallet
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 06:35:03 PM »
Actually you are right, it looks like mined coins get sent to default account. I will make a notice on the website.
Thank you for the info.

Offline Markus11

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 03:46:16 AM »
Is is possible to import a private key?
If yes, how please!

th alot

Offline toork

• Scammer
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »
It's currently not possible to import or export private keys. We have plans to add this functionality though.

Offline bangel

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
Actually you are right, it looks like mined coins get sent to default account. I will make a notice on the website.
Thank you for the info.

Couple questions -

Do you plan on returning mined coins to their proper owners? It's easy enough to verify which address should have received mined coins.

Do you plan on properly supporting mined transactions from p2pool?

Offline toork

• Scammer
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 09:19:11 PM »
Do you plan on returning mined coins to their proper owners? It's easy enough to verify which address should have received mined coins.
Sure, just PM me your LTC address or wallet key.

Do you plan on properly supporting mined transactions from p2pool?
yes, we are looking for solutions.

Offline toork

• Scammer
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 01:33:57 AM »
It is now possible to earn up to 12% interest on your deposited coins.
Please check your wallet page for more info.

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
It is now possible to earn up to 12% interest on your deposited coins.
Please check your wallet page for more info.

Just out of curiosity, how can you accord to give such a high interest rate?

I'm not accusing you of anything nefarious but that money has to come from somewhere!

Offline toork

• Scammer
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »
Unlike ponzi scheme websites we don't offer "too good to be true" interest rates of 30%. Crypto coin business is growing and there are limitless possibilities to make profit.

Do the banks tell you the details about how they make money? You get up to 12% per month, this is not much if you know how to make money.

We start with current rates and if we can't make a good profit we would lower the rates later.

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2013, 04:41:48 PM »
Unlike ponzi scheme websites we don't offer "too good to be true" interest rates of 30%. Crypto coin business is growing and there are limitless possibilities to make profit.

Any rate is "too good to be true" if you can't make it work.

Do the banks tell you the details about how they make money? You get up to 12% per month, this is not much if you know how to make money.

Banks are accredited, highly regulated and accountable institutions. A bank can't just close up and run away with your money (unless you live in a country where the government makes laws that they can :P ). You, however, need only to entice people to send you their LTC and you can immediately close up shop and disappear with their money and there is pretty much no way investors are getting that back.

So unlike banks which are for the most part trustworthy, yes you DO need to explain how you are able to give people "free money". You're asking people to invest / sign over their money to you - you need to be pretty convincing as to why.

We start with current rates and if we can't make a good profit we would lower the rates later.

Yes that sounds like a sound business model - "let's start a business and see how much loss we can incur before we start managing it". Before you start receiving ANY money you better have a really good idea of what you are going to do with it - if you don't how can you expect anyone to have confidence in you?

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2013, 01:44:13 PM »
I wanna trust this guy but he needs to reveal his actual name and picture , like the dude at blockchain.info and also some more info on how the wallets are stored.

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2013, 05:39:07 PM »
I wanna trust this guy but he needs to reveal his actual name and picture , like the dude at blockchain.info and also some more info on how the wallets are stored.

I wouldn't wait around - he's already essentially said that he expects people to give him money for no reason. Apparently on his home planet investors don't like to have the slightest clue what they're investing in, ESPECIALLY when it offers suspiciously high interest it can't openly justify. He apparently thinks he's as good as a bank except he doesn't have to follow any of their regulations or anything like that. Hardly suspicious at all :lol:

Offline toork

• Scammer
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2013, 03:33:20 AM »
We don't force anyone to send us their coins. Don't trust or believe us - do not send the coins, it's that simple.
The service is meant to be anonymous, we don't ask who you are and where you are from.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 05:07:15 AM »
We don't force anyone to send us their coins. Don't trust or believe us - do not send the coins, it's that simple.
The service is meant to be anonymous, we don't ask who you are and where you are from.

yes anonymous for the people using the service , not for the owners.If you have nothing to hide I don't see why you can't provide information about yourself and company. Giving smart ass answers on a forums doesn't help with the whole trust issue.

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »

I don't and I won't.

I already realize this though, I'm trying to explain it to you. If you want anyone to trust you and send you money you're going to have to earn their trust and a good way to do that would be to have a well thought out business plan. Not having one (or claiming you do but not revealing it) doesn't just not help you but it hurts you as it makes you look untrustworthy.

So on the off-chance that this is actually a legit business, why exactly do you refuse to divulge any details?

Offline itsAlice

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2013, 08:02:28 AM »

I don't and I won't.

I already realize this though, I'm trying to explain it to you. If you want anyone to trust you and send you money you're going to have to earn their trust and a good way to do that would be to have a well thought out business plan. Not having one (or claiming you do but not revealing it) doesn't just not help you but it hurts you as it makes you look untrustworthy.

So on the off-chance that this is actually a legit business, why exactly do you refuse to divulge any details?

Pretty much this. I've been lurking a long time and I've just made an account to post in this thread. I was going to deposit all of my mined coins in here, but I decided not to at the last second because this doesn't seem trustworthy enough. If he plans to run a business, why not prove himself trustworthy like every other guy, especially like blockhain.info? This guy has to realize that if people are going to use his service, basically having their money accessible by him, we're going to need a bit more proof. You can't just open a bank and do willy nilly especially if you have a 12% interest thing going on. I believe that you could have the right intentions, but with the current look on the site and your reluctance and vague and carefully wary answers, I'm gonna have to agree with this guy here and be a skeptic until further notice.