Author Topic: [LTCGear] legit discussion  (Read 610739 times)

Offline parkerlewis83

Re: [LTCGear] legit discussion
« Reply #3315 on: June 11, 2015, 06:31:22 PM »

Are you so sure about his honesty, that you would pay him your 2000BTC fee upfront, if you would have the money?

Can i answer that as well? You know i put a lot of confidence in him,but this is exactly why i wouldn't pay him that amount of BTC upfront. The Beekeeper i know,wouldn't ask for anything upfront in this situation.It wouldn't make sense.Maybe it is a bit naive,but a wise man once wrote: "Trust is earned". He earned my trust with his past behaviour before the hack and with that the benefit of the doubt..;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:36:30 PM by parkerlewis83 »

Offline whiteLT

« Reply #3316 on: June 11, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »
Would like to see statistics, how many people will go for it :D. He requires 19btc for 12230 shares :DDDD, that are not even 1 year old.

Offline rhok0

« Reply #3317 on: June 11, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »

Are you so sure about his honesty, that you would pay him your 2000BTC fee upfront, if you would have the money?

Can i answer that as well? You know i put a lot of confidence in him,but this is exactly why i wouldn't pay him that amount of BTC upfront. The Beekeeper i know,wouldn't ask for anything upfront in this situation.It wouldn't make sense.Maybe it is a bit naive,but a wise man once wrote: "Trust is earned". He earned my trust with his past behaviour before the hack and with that the benefit of the doubt..;)

The problem is, a ponzi operator would do all he can to build trust to trick people into the scheme.
Everything is fine until it collapses, it's just 1 little moment where he have to be an asshole.

If you go 1000 steps back and view the whole thing from far away, you see that there is a guy who sells products which seem too good to be true (without any proves), is nice to his customers, and someday, he stops paying for 6 months.

This fits perfectly in the behavior of a ponzi scheme.

On the other hand he is credible through his proven skills in this field and a working real product.
Do you remember how Josh Garza said, selling physical products was just to build trust?

Offline parkerlewis83

« Reply #3318 on: June 11, 2015, 07:42:16 PM »
Could be,but if you want to go 1000 steps back and do a recap you shouldn't forget the half..;) There have been difficult times in the past as well with Chris, which doesn't fit to a classic ponzi scheme.And Josh Garza never sold costum made hardware or was a FPGA-Designer. Josh Garza also didn't gave back several thousand of euros to costumers,because of wrong payment. Josh Garzas amount of product wasn't as limited as the Product by Chris. And the list goes on. Let's wait and see,what will happen next

Offline Mindsync Miner

• Incoherent Ramblings
« Reply #3319 on: June 12, 2015, 03:41:33 AM »
I'm thinking some will pay because they figure even if it's a Ponzi they might make it back plus some before the next collapse of the system. To those wondering why the drawn out theatrics from Chris, here we are after 7 Months of no payments and some are champing the bit to throw more money his way.

Hope springs eternal I guess. I'll still be suspicious even if payouts resume. No guarantee they'll continue. Could be just enough to build good will and take everybody for a second round.

Offline Totscha

« Reply #3320 on: June 12, 2015, 05:45:32 AM »
I'm thinking some will pay because they figure even if it's a Ponzi they might make it back plus some before the next collapse of the system. To those wondering why the drawn out theatrics from Chris, here we are after 7 Months of no payments and some are champing the bit to throw more money his way.

Hope springs eternal I guess. I'll still be suspicious even if payouts resume. No guarantee they'll continue. Could be just enough to build good will and take everybody for a second round.

It pretty much looks like a ponzi restart, yes...

Offline Vertje

« Reply #3321 on: June 12, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »

Indeed it looks like it, but there are some strange things...

If you were Bee and you want a ponzi-restart; why choose idiotic amounts TAX? He should know that (almost)nobody will pay them. If it was a true restart I would do it different, for example; he had to come back after 4 months when the TAX equals the revenues, deduct some "fake" shares and start paying out again for a week of 3. Then re-open the "magical" 2nd-gen shop offering 10/12 weeks ROI. I bet a lot of people fall for it again  ;)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #3322 on: June 12, 2015, 12:05:43 PM »

He could have started another company infinitely easier.

If it's anything it's a last ditch cash grab OR we'll see balances.

Offline atlosas

« Reply #3323 on: June 12, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
Those who still believe Chris should have their mental checked. This is not an insult. Nothing changed and you still belive what he is saying. How about 1 single video of asic hashing. It would prove everything but he refuses to do it and u guys believe this bullshit. Those who pay now deserve to be scammed if they are mentally healthy.

Offline Alienesb

« Reply #3324 on: June 12, 2015, 02:42:44 PM »
Those who still believe Chris should have their mental checked. This is not an insult. Nothing changed and you still belive what he is saying. How about 1 single video of asic hashing. It would prove everything but he refuses to do it and u guys believe this bullshit. Those who pay now deserve to be scammed if they are mentally healthy.

I don't give a shit about videos or pictures of machines, I want to see a nice fat coin balance in my account I can withdraw.

Offline bitcoinpete

« Reply #3325 on: June 12, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »
I would settle for any sort of payout, this is such an insult to ask for more coins.

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #3326 on: June 12, 2015, 02:59:44 PM »

Breath of common sense.

Offline megaman84

« Reply #3327 on: June 12, 2015, 03:50:51 PM »
I don't agree with a ponzi restart. Fees are too high for 95%+ accounts and the rest of 5% maybe are not even 50BTC together… This cannot be his intention!

However, if we don't see balances to withdraw within the next 2 weeks, my patience and hope seeing anything will be over. There is no reason for any further delays and at the moment it seems like he tries to gain more time again.

Offline kmg

« Reply #3328 on: June 12, 2015, 11:21:06 PM »

Breath of common sense.

Sometimes when perception is manipulated common sense does not apply  :)

Offline Sir

« Reply #3329 on: June 13, 2015, 02:33:24 PM »
each day passes i see more and more people paying the maint. fee for ltcgear ... i mean why you feed him with bitcoins ? ... you don`t have any guarantees that he will pay us what he owes ... another 4 days passed without any updates for the site ... he told us on 9 june the accounts will be sync`d ... where is the sync of our accounts ? ... so please stop feeding him with coins ... until now you wont get anything in return .. only a weekly part of your own money that you gaved him ...