Author Topic: [LTCGear] legit discussion  (Read 578993 times)

Offline marcellogreen

[LTCGear] legit discussion
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:08:27 PM »
Just make sure to keep re-investing

That's the only way this project will stay afloat
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:22:44 PM by marcellogreen »

Offline kitano

Re: LTCGear legit discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 05:32:07 PM »
Only Chris can answer to your question.

Offline AizenSou

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »
Just make sure to keep re-investing

That's the only way this project will stay afloat lol

Thanks for your trolling LOL.

Hello to all - My first post here! :)

I have a question, which i assume is already answered - but i can't find it.

-

Assuming someone buys an 1K6X.
Then.. in month 6, he decides to move 1000 shares, to another user X.
Then.. in month 10, he decides to move another 300 to user Y.
In month 11, he decides to move the remaining 300 to user Z.

Now, How and when is the maintainance/power fee billed to these 3 new owners ?
How can these 3 determine when they have to pay ?

Thanks.

Of course these sold shares will expire the same date from the original shares. If not you can trick the system to have shares forever.

Offline marcellogreen

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 05:36:02 PM »
I wish I was trolling but its so obvious its clear as day.

I'm actually thinking about starting my own ponzi considering how gullible everyone here is lol

Offline capncook

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »
Of course these sold shares will expire the same date from the original shares. If not you can trick the system to have shares forever.

Yes, but not only that. For example, I see this fancy groupbuys popping up everywhere.
Since shares seem to be added to a big stash, nobody knows what he actually sells.. (its a mix of 1yr/expiry dates if i would sell/send them now).

Isnt it strange there is nothing arranged for that, while moving shares is possible for quite some time ?

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 05:39:56 PM »

Yes, but not only that. For example, I see this fancy groupbuys popping up everywhere.
Since shares seem to be added to a big stash, nobody knows what he actually sells.. (its a mix of 1yr/expiry dates if i would sell/send them now).

Isnt it strange there is nothing arranged for that, while moving shares is possible for quite some time ?

Just because the information isn't forward facing, doesn't mean it isn't in the backend DB.

I agree some better tracking would be nice for shares but you are implying something without proper knowledge of the situation.

I'm actually thinking about starting my own ponzi considering how gullible everyone here is lol

Which parts are obvious? You are seemingly so enlightened. Perhaps you should work on shipping first to market FPGA prototypes before you start your ponzi? Or maybe just go troll elsewhere.

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »

Either you are a troll or an idiot.  Pick one and continue to run with it.  Also, stop spamming this thread immediately.  You've made your point, now contribute something or leave.

Offline capncook

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 05:42:25 PM »
Just because the information isn't forward facing, doesn't mean it isn't in the backend DB.

I agree some better tracking would be nice for shares but you are implying something without proper knowledge of the situation.

Yes, truely.. i cannot imagine that it is NOT beeing registered per share.. Because it would make billing impossible.
However, my point is.. In these groupbuys.. its very tricky to buy then. (unless you can confirm the trye origin-date of the shares)

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 05:47:42 PM »

Yes, truely.. i cannot imagine that it is NOT beeing registered per share.. Because it would make billing impossible.
However, my point is.. In these groupbuys.. its very tricky to buy then. (unless you can confirm the trye origin-date of the shares)

It's all speculation, maybe Chris will chime in at some point once things calm down with the new chip deployment.

Offline marcellogreen

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 05:48:21 PM »
I especially like the part when people get so heated over information they themselves have no way of proving. Right on queue people!

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 05:53:11 PM »
I especially like the part when people get so heated over information they themselves have no way of proving. Right on queue people!

Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion. You are clearly the first troll to pop in here, not like we haven't seen your message 100 times in the past 100 pages.

When payouts start to dissolve please come back and feel free to run wild.

Offline marcellogreen

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 05:58:46 PM »

Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion. You are clearly the first troll to pop in here, not like we haven't seen your message 100 times in the past 100 pages.

Like you're adding anything to the discussion? Again, stop getting so heated. I havn't posted 100 times lol

Payouts will eventually start to crumble, that's how those schemes tend to end. I'm not the type of person that will come back and say I told you so. I'd rather be the type of person that brings reasoning to the table. You seem to be the closed minded person that knows everything.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:12:08 PM by marcellogreen »

Offline shubell

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 06:09:56 PM »
Such realism, much wow

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »

Like you're adding anything to the discussion? Again, stop getting so heated. I havn't posted 100 times lol

Payouts will eventually start to crumble, that's how those schemes tend to end. I'm not the type of person that will come back and say I told you so. I'd rather be the type of person that brings reasoning to the table. You seem to be the closed minded person that knows everything.

Your the 30th troll to run through, hence the 100th post comment, I know reading comprehension isn't your guys strong suit. Which is likely why you enjoy making baseless comments.

Have you read the entire thread? Or did you just put down your coloring book to post a comment?

Offline marcellogreen

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »

Your the 30th troll to run through, hence the 100th post comment, I know reading comprehension isn't your guys strong suit. Which is likely why you enjoy making baseless comments.

Have you read the entire thread? Or did you just put down your coloring book to post a comment?

Again, your insults make it clear that you're still heated for whatever reason.

Keep in mind you do have the option to use reasoning and logic, but as you and I can see, you like taking the troll route yourself.