Author Topic: LTCGearCalc.com - Daily Earnings Calculator for Litecoin GEAR  (Read 39921 times)

Offline emotiveminer

Re: LTCGearCalc.com - Daily Earnings Calculator for Litecoin GEAR
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 05:09:15 PM »
LOL you mean about your affiliate earning? That's crazy figure, you know? ;)

Oh, the post got deleted by a mod... I have a couple of stalkers who are convinced i'm the head of some affiliate link cartel at this point and valuations have gone from 0.5 BTC for the site to $10k a week to now $25k a week! Can't wait to retire.

Of course, if anyone wants to make an offer based on the current valuation, ill be more than happy to listen! ;D

Anytime a user looks at his calculator or a post, he implants a permanent affiliate cookie into your browser stealing all their "hard work".

All your affiliates are belong to us!

Ohhhhh.... you're just planting paranoia seeds to people who think i can actually do that, lol...

I for one think the tool is amazing, use it everyday.  I personally don't mind the affiliate links, but perhaps all it takes is one mention on the first page, about supporting the calculator by purchasing shares through your calculator site, to make it more obvious to people.  Maybe this will silence the critics, if you care to that is.  All this noise is probably generating good publicity. 

Anyway, fantastic job on the calc.

Offline NeoSoulStar

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 05:28:51 PM »
I use it a few times a week and makes me wanne buy more shares again, you better take it down dude  ;D

Its getting better and better, thanks for the forecast option, keep up the good work.!

Offline bart

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
maybe something you can change, if i fill in some amount of shares set the date and calculate all good it gives the amount you earned. but then if you change the amount of shares the date changes and you have to reset the date you want every time, kind of annoying! for the rest, great tool!

Offline organizer

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »
maybe something you can change, if i fill in some amount of shares set the date and calculate all good it gives the amount you earned. but then if you change the amount of shares the date changes and you have to reset the date you want every time, kind of annoying! for the rest, great tool!

Thanks for this, I hadn't noticed it! Changed so that it will remember your date changes on submits for the life of that particular session (session over when leave, close the browser, etc.).

Offline organizer

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »
And thanks for the compliments... I really don't care about the affiliate link stalkers... I think in their heads everyone but them is making a fortune or taking away from their "work"...it is what it is...

If the new estimates/data collection works out better for the week (after monday is when everything was really working), i'll be able to use the forecasting stuff for more things...

one thing I really want to put in is a page where you can enter in basic purchase info (i.e. date, what product, BTC spent) and have it track ROI on the initial outlay... and have the ability add multiple purchases whenever you make them... but i'll start working on that when i feel like the estimates are as good as i can get them.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 03:08:15 AM »
And thanks for the compliments... I really don't care about the affiliate link stalkers... I think in their heads everyone but them is making a fortune or taking away from their "work"...it is what it is...

Offline romang

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 03:18:12 AM »
This tool is Great thanks!

Offline emotiveminer

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 05:56:08 AM »
one thing I really want to put in is a page where you can enter in basic purchase info (i.e. date, what product, BTC spent) and have it track ROI on the initial outlay... and have the ability add multiple purchases whenever you make them... but i'll start working on that when i feel like the estimates are as good as i can get them.

Yes, that would be sweet.

Offline organizer

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »
Ok, so I just finally looked into Hashlets here to see if it was worth doing some sort of comparison... are there any customers here? Am I right in reading that the non-ZenPool ones are paying at around .003-.004 and they take around .002 in daily maintenance?

Offline emotiveminer

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 10:51:37 PM »
Ok, so I just finally looked into Hashlets here to see if it was worth doing some sort of comparison... are there any customers here? Am I right in reading that the non-ZenPool ones are paying at around .003-.004 and they take around .002 in daily maintenance?

I have a decent size investment over there.  The payout today is as follows (per MHs per day) and maintenance is $0.08 per MHs (so it changes based on the BTC rate, lower BTC price means more sucked away in maintenance).

Name   Average Payout
LTC Pool   0.00060014 BTC
ZenPool   0.00060014 BTC
WaffleHashlet   0.00042823 BTC
HashletBit   0.00030000 BTC
CleverHashlet   0.00029900 BTC
MultiHashlet   0.00027628 BTC

Offline organizer

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2014, 12:13:36 AM »
Whoops, I missed a zero there... ok, so any fair comparison would take the current BTC price into account for figuring the overall earnings on Hashlets?

so power is about  0.00022535211 per MHs... oof, i can't imagine the multi or clever ones are selling very fast... and those primes... hmm...

what's funny is the rate of return on the zen pool is at -least- as questionable as any of the LTCGear issues... 

Offline emotiveminer

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2014, 12:27:42 AM »
Whoops, I missed a zero there... ok, so any fair comparison would take the current BTC price into account for figuring the overall earnings on Hashlets?

so power is about  0.00022535211 per MHs... oof, i can't imagine the multi or clever ones are selling very fast... and those primes... hmm...

what's funny is the rate of return on the zen pool is at -least- as questionable as any of the LTCGear issues...

There is a verified explanation of how they get ZenPool so high and it is related to them owning gear that mines Scrypt-N.  Who knows the truth.  Whatever the case, I got into hashlets very early so my cost per Prime is closer to $16 / MHs which makes ROI more reasonable.  The other positive thing is that there is a pretty good resale market that requires very little effort since GAW manages the backend dealings (no need for escrow, etc.).  So I actually have two ROI numbers, one based on only returns, the other based on returns plus 80% return on hashlet resale. 

Offline organizer

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2014, 02:09:41 AM »
There is a verified explanation of how they get ZenPool so high and it is related to them owning gear that mines Scrypt-N.  Who knows the truth.  Whatever the case, I got into hashlets very early so my cost per Prime is closer to $16 / MHs which makes ROI more reasonable.  The other positive thing is that there is a pretty good resale market that requires very little effort since GAW manages the backend dealings (no need for escrow, etc.).  So I actually have two ROI numbers, one based on only returns, the other based on returns plus 80% return on hashlet resale.

That makes the most sense that they are doing -something- externally and artificially maintaining that rate... I just remember early on them saying something about holding coins, blah blah, which didn't make as much sense to me because the other multipools are pretty mature and i'm sure if there were better ROI available they'd have been there too... but that's not really here nor there...

The Primes seem to be a good thing if you bought early at that $16 price... can you instantly sell them now for the higher price? I would probably be selling them now, lol. 100% profit is nice.

Offline emotiveminer

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2014, 03:28:25 AM »

That makes the most sense that they are doing -something- externally and artificially maintaining that rate... I just remember early on them saying something about holding coins, blah blah, which didn't make as much sense to me because the other multipools are pretty mature and i'm sure if there were better ROI available they'd have been there too... but that's not really here nor there...

The Primes seem to be a good thing if you bought early at that $16 price... can you instantly sell them now for the higher price? I would probably be selling them now, lol. 100% profit is nice.

That's supposed to be tonight's announcement.  When they first introduced the concept of selling Primes it was a weird buyback program that paid $40 for the $50 hashlet and you had to wait for a buyer to match your sales order.  They couldn't see stock, they had to buy it just like they were buying a new hashlet, they'd get yours instead of one from GAW.  Since they only matched sales from the ZenStore (vs. the GAWMiners main website where 80% of their sales are done due to supporting credit cards, etc.) matches were rare.  They then a few weeks later promised two ways to sell back.  One is that GAW will buy back instantly for a fixed price (to be set tonight less than $40 I'm sure) or you could sell using the old method at $40, but now the matching includes all Prime purchases from GAW's website and inside the ZenMiner store and the system does intelligent mapping of orders so you should be able to sell faster.  I'm headed over there to see now...

Offline organizer

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »
So, aside from really bad data for DRK on Monday (which I went in and just edited) which looks like things were being double calculated... here's how the estimates look:

Coin - Estimated/Actual/Difference

LTC  0.01936/0.01924/~ +.0.6218%
FTC  2.74512/2.75732/~ -.0.4434%
VTC  4.67789/4.63828/~ +.0.8503%
DRK  0.11028/0.11149/~ -1.09120%

For me, this is close enough for government work and a crypto-estimate... aside from some very minor tweaks that I made that i'll probably revert back to on LTC... I think i'm calling the estimate portion of things done for now, unless there's some real big calculation error that pops up.

So, I think i'll move onto the ROI tracker-thingy now.