Author Topic: LTCGearCalc.com - Daily Earnings Calculator for Litecoin GEAR  (Read 40630 times)

Offline blackouter

Re: LTCGearCalc.com - Daily Earnings Calculator for Litecoin GEAR
« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2015, 02:58:28 AM »
Argh, the server is definitely coming down at the end of this month... Of course we finally see something happen.

I'll see if i can find something to move the site onto if it's helping people (somewhat) track stuff.... will update here if i can find a host for the site.

If payments from Chris do come (no prior payment of maintenance fees of course), I'll consider doing a donation to your website to keep it going :)

Offline organizer

« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »
Thanks for everyone who offered some sort of assistance... site is on hosting that is good until Sept... if things not resolved by then... well, i'm sure it will actually be over!

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »
Thanks for everyone who offered some sort of assistance... site is on hosting that is good until Sept... if things not resolved by then... well, i'm sure it will actually be over!

Pretty sure we said that months ago, yet here we are today  ;)

Offline POM

« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2015, 02:20:08 AM »
If by some miracle LTCGear decides to start paying again, i'll def make a donation to help with hosting. This site was my go-to every thursday when there use to be weekly payouts :)