Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!  (Read 34361 times)

Offline wukoje

Re: [ANN] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »
They were good, but now seams that they tweaked the algorithm a little, I got 6 mines in a raw and lost 7 LTC. Statistically since these events are independent the chance for that to happen is (1/5)^6 witch is 0.0064%. Your choice

Offline conecxion

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 06:20:29 AM »
Yeah, about two months ago I really liked it cause it seemed "fair" then recently I started losing more than the average. So, I made a small experiment and placed bet on each of the first 4 rows. I repeated this about 40 times in the month of April and 40 times in the month of May. I took the May's result and made an average. My conclusion was that the odds of winning has significantly reduced.

Is it possible for the mods to make a thread about approved gambling/shopping/wallet sites so beginners to the Litecoin do not jump ship to Bitcoin just because of an unsatisfied experience. 

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 02:50:35 AM »
The 'algorithm' has never been changed. It is exactly the same now as it was at launch. That's the nature of random numbers.

If you have been waiting for a withdrawal for more than 3 hours, it's possible that I'm asleep, as I like to sleep regularly (usually once per day). As mentioned on the withdrawal page, they are sent manually.

Offline AMD FTW

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 05:28:09 AM »
Well I just lost about 140 LTC. It seemed/appeared weird that the odds of my wins and losses seemed to be quite signficantly different.  Are these boxes all randomly generated as the amount of times I lost in a row when even going down 1 block was quite a bit. I mean we're talking 20% odds so the odds of me hitting 5 losses in a row was like 1 out of 625 odds. I can afford to lose them, just curious as to how these boxes are randomly generated before hand.

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 01:49:44 AM »
Well I just lost about 140 LTC. It seemed/appeared weird that the odds of my wins and losses seemed to be quite signficantly different.  Are these boxes all randomly generated as the amount of times I lost in a row when even going down 1 block was quite a bit. I mean we're talking 20% odds so the odds of me hitting 5 losses in a row was like 1 out of 625 odds. I can afford to lose them, just curious as to how these boxes are randomly generated before hand.

The numbers are generated completely randomly, and then the SHA256 hash of the game data is generated and displayed to prove that the game board has not been altered during the game. The game cannot predict which square you're about to click, and cannot change it mid-game (or the SHA256 hash would change, indicating fraud). Therefore it can be proven to be simply poor luck if you hit 5 bombs in a row.  By using random numbers in this way, eventually someone could double their money 5 times in a row.

Offline Suave

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
So this game is fun but I'm hesistant to deposit LTC because of some of the posts here....

Offline GBattaglia

• Underground Lounge
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 07:22:35 PM »
Don't be too hesitant.  Its a fun game and as long as you have the self-discipline (or whatever)
to call it quits when you feel you've sunk too much; then it is fine.  I deposited and played around with a 1.2LTC or so deposit
and lost it over the course of 20 games probably? 

Support Litecoin and play some games.   ;)

Offline fahrenheit451

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »
Anytime I hit the withdraw button i say "thank you" in my mind, this is just brilliant simple way to promote your site. Also thanks go to all the people who visit your site trough my referral link, have some fun and occasionally loose :)

Offline cvbnm77

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2013, 10:09:05 PM »
hi i have sent sent a PM about an issue i had please read and reply if possible,

thank you

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 01:44:37 AM »
hi i have sent sent a PM about an issue i had please read and reply if possible,

thank you

Done :) Please give me more info :)

Offline kkeller

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »
I also sent you a PM about an issue I had. Thanks :)

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2013, 02:14:05 PM »
I also sent you a PM about an issue I had. Thanks :)

Sorry for the late reply (I am more often hanging out on bitcointalk.org).

I have responded to your PM, and would like to mention this to everybody just as a general note:

If you are wanting support, please let me know your User ID or deposit address! If you ask for help, I can't just magically guess who you are or what account you're talking about! Thanks :)

Offline liteman32

HELP DEPOSIT NOT SHOWING
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »
Deposit are not showing or are very slow

Offline liteman32

WARNING ***Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!-DEPOSITS DO NOT SHOW
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2013, 03:36:06 PM »
DEPOSITS ARE NOT SHOWING UP

Offline liteman32

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2013, 04:52:56 PM »
Showing up now thanks -took over 4 hours