Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!  (Read 34392 times)

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
[ANN] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!
« on: April 12, 2013, 06:25:55 PM »
Please check out...

Win up to 2400 LTC per game!
 (Or come and play the free option as much as you like)

http://litecoinkamikaze.com/ref/7683

Anyone sending support enquiries via PM does NOT need to send their secret link. Keep that secure, it's like a password.

Also if you are wanting support, please let me know your User ID or deposit address when you PM me! If you ask for help, I can't just magically guess who you are or what account you're talking about! Thanks :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:16:11 PM by Cyberdyne »

Offline AndroidCM

Re: [ANN] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 07:26:21 PM »
yay i loved this game happy to see it ported to ltc ;D

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 05:27:42 PM »
Update: The site should be quite a bit more responsive now as the front-end javascript has been upgraded to use far less ajax calls to the server.

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
Update:

Random Jackpot
Some games now also contain a special jackpot square. Hit this and you will automatically win the jackpot in addition to whatever you win from the game being played. Note: Free play games are not eligible to receive jackpot winnings.

Offline mister_R

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 10:43:56 PM »
Love this game! But why I have to pay 0.1LTC fee when I try to pay with my Litecoin Wallet?

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 12:33:15 AM »
Love this game! But why I have to pay 0.1LTC fee when I try to pay with my Litecoin Wallet?

I feel your pain. I'm very often paying 0.1 LTC when people make tiny withdrawals from my game. I think I'll have to organize a 'sendmany' script asap.

Unfortunately this issue has nothing to do with Litecoin Kamikaze specifically, but is to do with how the Litecoin client software has been programmed. Best bet is to lobby the litecoin developers to see if they can lower it at least to 0.01 as the bitcoin fee used to be, or even 0.0005 as it is now.

Offline wedge22

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »
I too enjoyed the game but not the fee.

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 11:41:20 PM »
I too enjoyed the game but not the fee.

I've read on the bitcoin forum that the next release of litecoin-qt will have lower fees.

Offline PureHatred

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:51:43 PM »
Hi guyz have you tried Litecoin Kamikaze ?
I would love to give it a try , got some litecoins to spend but i'am not sure if i win ,will i get my reward(litecoins) ?
It's very attractive game and if it is trust proven i'm going to try my luck !  ;) :P

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 11:10:43 PM »
I would love to give it a try , got some litecoins to spend but i'am not sure if i win ,will i get my reward(litecoins) ?
It's very attractive game and if it is trust proven i'm going to try my luck !  ;) :P

Paid out over 1200 LTC so far... hopefully *someone* can reply with confirmation of their payment!

Offline Lightbringer

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 02:36:26 PM »
Please, go to this website via my ref link: http://litecoinkamikaze.com/ref/9353
Lost all my coins at such games :)

Offline zdarkazn

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 08:59:09 AM »

Paid out over 1200 LTC so far... hopefully *someone* can reply with confirmation of their payment!

I did some deposits and withdraws a couple times, today after I was finished for the day I withdrew 1500, and only received 1450. User 2061. Thanks

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:09 AM »

I did some deposits and withdraws a couple times, today after I was finished for the day I withdrew 1500, and only received 1450. User 2061. Thanks

Hi, the withdrawal request that came in was definitely for 1450, even the Apache server logs confirm that.
Are you sure you weren't withdrawing an extra 50 from a different User ID? I've done that several times today.

p.s. Congrats on winning our biggest jackpot so far.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:39:29 AM by Cyberdyne »

Offline zdarkazn

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »

Hi, the withdrawal request that came in was definitely for 1450, even the Apache server logs confirm that.
Are you sure you weren't withdrawing an extra 50 from a different User ID? I've done that several times today.

p.s. Congrats on winning our biggest jackpot so far.

Oh, Im sorry then. I was probably half asleep while doing it. Is it possible to add a transactions history tab that shows lifetime deposits and withdraws to and from addresses? Thanks

Offline Cyberdyne

• Bitcoin Difficulty
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 11:44:30 PM »
Is it possible to add a transactions history tab that shows lifetime deposits and withdraws to and from addresses? Thanks

I could probably organize that, but will be a while before I can next update the site.

By the way, the jackpot has now grown to it's biggest ever:

Jackpot: 34.9315

Come and take a shot at it for as little as 0.1 LTC!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:50:43 PM by Cyberdyne »