Author Topic: Project Koinyx, a new exchange!(not yet open)  (Read 31526 times)

Offline kingscrown

• Financial Underground Kingdom
Re: Project Koinyx, a new exchange!
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2014, 02:31:01 AM »
I hope this takes off for you TheMage. I look forward to an honest an open US based exchange, I wish you lots of luck.

Any chance HBN might make it on your exchange?  Its a relatively smaller coin but it has an active developer with many interesting features being added regularly.  The 1st coin with dynamically loadable wallets, easy coin control for POS, and a Stake for Charity option.

It's just my opinion but I would love to see this hybrid POW/POS coin on your up coming exchange.  I had to give my favorite coin a little plug, and a little hope.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0
http://www.hobonickels.info/

I hope I didn't just turn this into a spam thread about coin requests... :-\
Anyways, Good-Luck

EXCL is PoW/PoS so.. you already gonna have it on Koinyx!
ALso EXCL is made by one of promote team members of HBN.
So really good thing to get into ;)

Offline EreborLTC

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2014, 07:40:37 AM »
Added a new update, Exclusivecoin and Vericoin are now on the coins that we will support list!
ooh this is getting juicy! I'm really excited about a new exchange with the proper coins and NOT anonymous in the U.S.! Just a though ...remember people loved Mintpal V1 the layout was perfect... ;)

Also how long you think till your ready for launch?

thanx!

Offline venividivici

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2014, 10:14:28 AM »
Ok thanks TheMage, that makes sense ye. I'm awaiting Vertcoin then :)

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2014, 02:13:02 AM »
Added a new update, Exclusivecoin and Vericoin are now on the coins that we will support list!
ooh this is getting juicy! I'm really excited about a new exchange with the proper coins and NOT anonymous in the U.S.! Just a though ...remember people loved Mintpal V1 the layout was perfect... ;)

Also how long you think till your ready for launch?

thanx!

I also want to toss this in as a teaser, while I can not provide any details, we are looking into the possibility of some extra verification of coins. Hopefully this is something we can announce within the next week or so.

We are not sure how long launch will be, but closed beta is scheduled first week of Nov (so soon). After the testers have completed and we have received feedback and any bug reports, we will incorperate that and have an open beta for anyone to join.

Offline Jief78

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2014, 09:43:06 AM »
hello the mage!
One more time GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

what did you mean by "the possibility of some extra verification of coins"!
I really don't understand that!

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2014, 02:27:46 AM »
hello the mage!
One more time GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

what did you mean by "the possibility of some extra verification of coins"!
I really don't understand that!

I'm sure nearly everyone here is confused by it, when I get some extra information I will let you know exactly what it means ;).

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2014, 02:29:06 AM »
Will you sell LTCGear shares?

:P

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »
Will you sell LTCGear shares?

:P

Hahaha you're funny :D.

Offline EreborLTC

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
sounds great my man! can't wait to see it!

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »
Wanted to update everyone here with some news.

On October 27th 2014 FinCen has released additional guidance specifically aimed at exchanges and what regulations and policies an exchange needs to adhere too. The great news is that we are already down the path of doing exactly what the memo is requesting, so it has no affect on Koinyx what so ever!

As stated before, we take legal compliance very seriously. I wanted to let everyone know we are already ahead of the curve in terms of regulations.

Offline EreborLTC

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
Wanted to update everyone here with some news.

On October 27th 2014 FinCen has released additional guidance specifically aimed at exchanges and what regulations and policies an exchange needs to adhere too. The great news is that we are already down the path of doing exactly what the memo is requesting, so it has no affect on Koinyx what so ever!

As stated before, we take legal compliance very seriously. I wanted to let everyone know we are already ahead of the curve in terms of regulations.
Great to hear!

+1

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
Choose the coins that your exchange will support carefully some of those coins are quite frankly crap coins with either very low volume or sketchy devs. It's important that the exchange support the coin and the dev team , supporting vericoin for instance means to me you're ok with the dev decision to rollback the block chain after a exchange holding a lot of vericoins got hacked.You're exchange should have only the highest quality coins as it will be a world-class exchange.

*This is how I see it and my opinion , I don't mean to sound harsh , I'm saying this as a friend.

Offline newb1

• Litecoin Association Member
    • www.litecoinlearner.com
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »
Bossman,

Principles are important, though decisions are made in light of circumstances that were not relevant when the principles were constructed. Vericoin developers are conscientious and they did the right thing in the face of immoral and illegal actions. I would hope for the same out of any organization. I hope you do not mind me expressing my opinion here. I suspect you feel differently. I mean no disrespect, but think about where mankind would be if it only ever enforced its first rules. Revisions, exceptions and alternatives all help man to address situations that rules cannot. Rules are a tool for achievement and achievement matters more than the rules. I am not suggesting we throw out the rules and I do not believe that supporting the VRC Dev's decision necessarily lessens a supporter's trustworthiness as it relates to their commitment to rules.

Where a dev is conscientious, he or she becomes more, not less, world class.

Respectfully,
Newb1

Offline ThomasFX

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin Enthusiast
    • Litecoin
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2014, 06:16:31 PM »
Good luck on Koinyx! Good to see you are taking legal compliance seriously.

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2014, 12:11:05 AM »
Good luck with Koinyx!!

We have been needing this for a long time.