Author Topic: Project Koinyx, a new exchange!(not yet open)  (Read 32751 times)

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
Re: Project Koinyx, a new exchange!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:51 PM »
[...] Coin to coin is good but i do hope coin to fiat will follow shortly too

I really hope it too!

Yes we will be doing that, but its going to take some time due to regulatory requirements at the state level (as well as a bunch of money). We have a plan, but its going to take a while to implement fiat :).

Sweet! :)

Count me in for beta testing ;)

Sooooo. Suggestions you said?

Coins that should be included: LTC, BTC, DOGE, DRK, NMC and PPC

I think all of those will be supported when we open :).

Offline atlosas

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 03:34:57 PM »
Do you plan to implement leveraged trading?

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2014, 05:29:08 PM »
Do you plan to implement leveraged trading?

At this time no we will not.

Also Ive made a new section to the OP called updates and added a new update. Please take a look :).

Offline kingscrown

• Financial Underground Kingdom
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:28 AM »
cant wait for good secure exchange in thsi scamland [moolah ;)]

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2014, 02:37:49 AM »
cant wait for good secure exchange in thsi scamland [moolah ;)]

No comment  ::) ::) ;D

Offline venividivici

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2014, 06:35:50 PM »

We need VTC too, its growing as well and there are a lot of LTC fans who changed to VTC to mine more profitable with their equipment but probably want to convert (part) back into LTC for keeping

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 02:11:26 AM »

We need VTC too, its growing as well and there are a lot of LTC fans who changed to VTC to mine more profitable with their equipment but probably want to convert (part) back into LTC for keeping

We certainly have that on our radar along with many more :). However we can not officially announce support for a coin until we have integrated and tested it.

Update to OP, closed beta information!

Offline Litecoinlurker

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 03:05:52 AM »
What will your exchange offer that other US exchanges do not? Why people shuld use it?

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2014, 03:24:57 AM »
What will your exchange offer that other US exchanges do not? Why people shuld use it?

There are a few reasons, but first and foremost regulation. We are making regulation compliance a priority, as opposed to other exchanges that either dont bother or make it an afterthought. Koinyx is not going to run off with your coins or indicate that there will be issues at the last minute causing a complete shut down. There will be regular auditing and reporting in order to ensure there is transparency and compliance.

Secondly, the owner (myself) along with my team are active members in this and other communities. I wasnt kidding when I said "by the community, for the community". We care about crypto's and the freedom that it brings. Thats why we work long volunteer hours in order to help out when we can. If the exchange is successful (and I have no doubts that it will be), this will free up our time to work on cryptos full time to help out the greater good :).

Third, I have to keep this priority, but we plan to implement a game changer in the way that exchanges will work. It may not come directly at launch, but we have some really cool ideas that we will implement down the road. Trading coins will not be the same after we introduce what we have in store for everyone ;).

And last and an extra incentive (as well as going along with number 1 on we will not run away with your coins). I will be releasing my full name, which I can assure you I am the only one in the world with my name (yes, out of 7 billion people my name is truly unique lol).

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2014, 03:58:33 AM »

And last and an extra incentive (as well as going along with number 1 on we will not run away with your coins). I will be releasing my full name, which I can assure you I am the only one in the world with my name (yes, out of 7 billion people my name is truly unique lol).

Full name didn't really stop Gox, BFL, Fibonacci, Flower Tech, Alpha Tech etc :p

I hope it works out well though  ;)

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2014, 04:33:36 AM »

Full name didn't really stop Gox, BFL, Fibonacci, Flower Tech, Alpha Tech etc :p

None of them regulated might I add ;).

And thanks! I'm fairly confidant we will be successful, otherwise I would be doing it :D.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2014, 04:36:28 AM »

And thanks! I'm fairly confidant we will be successful, otherwise I would be doing it :D.

Regulated like Enron, AIG, Bernie Madoff, WorldCom, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers?

;D

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2014, 04:44:50 AM »

Regulated like Enron, AIG, Bernie Madoff, WorldCom, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers?

;D

Haha touche!

At least im a dedicated and trusted member :D. Like Kingscrown and EXCL. ;).

Beat my dedication! haha

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2014, 05:01:10 AM »
No response for that one ;)

Just a little healthy hazing!

Good luck wading through the FinCen paperwork!

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2014, 05:08:51 AM »
No response for that one ;)

Just a little healthy hazing!

Good luck wading through the FinCen paperwork!

Not a problem, I expect it considering the recent issues with certain exchanges :P.

And Forceflow has done one hell of a job with getting all regulatory issues squared away!