Author Topic: Litecoin Wiki Suggestions  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Bonksnp

• Litecoin Association Member
Litecoin Wiki Suggestions
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:57:21 PM »
It was brought up in the LA meeting today that the Litecoin Wiki is some what out of date, needs sections added, etc.  I'm by no means in charge of the wiki, but I have been granted rights to make some changes/additions if it's something we all agree needs to be done.

I don't know who else has rights but since I'm familiar with Wiki "stuff" I can help get some of the additions / editing done.

So please feel free to post suggestions for additions or changes and I'll get them submitted ASAP.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
Re: Litecoin Wiki Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:29:21 AM »
It was brought up in the LA meeting today that the Litecoin Wiki is some what out of date, needs sections added, etc.  I'm by no means in charge of the wiki, but I have been granted rights to make some changes/additions if it's something we all agree needs to be done.

I don't know who else has rights but since I'm familiar with Wiki "stuff" I can help get some of the additions / editing done.

So please feel free to post suggestions for additions or changes and I'll get them submitted ASAP.

This would be awesome! I tried getting a ton of people on board with this a few months ago but it fizzled out a bit. I know Bossman just did a bunch of edits and Anthony1s just was approved for editing so maybe they have some ideas.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »
I updated some of the merchants , but we definitely need more help.

Offline Someguy123

• Owner and operator of explorer.litecoin.net
    • Litecoin Block Explorer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:46:33 PM »
This thread may be 2 years old, but the Wiki still needs work. What would be great is if someone would co-ordinate the efforts, i.e. a big list of what needs fixed, updated, what pages need written etc.

Having a pool of work to do means the community can then work on exactly what needs to be done.

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 05:50:00 PM »
This thread may be 2 years old, but the Wiki still needs work. What would be great is if someone would co-ordinate the efforts, i.e. a big list of what needs fixed, updated, what pages need written etc.

Having a pool of work to do means the community can then work on exactly what needs to be done.

I feel like a developers documentation guide would purpose Litecoin better. What do you think?
I believe that there was near $2K gathered in funds for this by the Core Dev team, but it never really happened.